Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homosexual Liberal Atheists ~ What's UP with that?

lap_dancer: I'm not sure about the two belly buttoned born agains, but if you have a Tummy Tuck, you have two. (First one is relocated to your groin)

Ron Cusano, who's had nothing to do with this thread. You need alot of explanation for a man who has all the answers.. :)
My questions are a way of learning the answers (for myself) and a way of making all of us think.

Some might say that Paladin was more harmed by the mistaken assumption that he was a Ron Cusano clone than Ron was. I was not sure, so I asked.

Yes, I am a wise guy.:cool:

But depending on which words you place the emphasis on in the above statement, you can get at least two different meanings.:)

lap_dancer: I'm not sure about the two belly buttoned born agains, but if you have a Tummy Tuck, you have two. (First one is relocated to your groin)

No kidding? I heard they take the old navel, resection a piece of the stomach with a "new hole" and pull the little OLD belly button through and stitch it to be the new navel. I saw this on a body lift surgery episode.

My questions are a way of learning the answers (for myself) and a way of making all of us think.

Some might say that Paladin was more harmed by the mistaken assumption that he was a Ron Cusano clone than Ron was. I was not sure, so I asked.

Yes, I am a wise guy.:)

But depending on which words you place the emphasis on in the above statement, you can get at least two different meanings.:)

Wow (and laughing)

Talk about all of us going off topic. So who is Ron Cusano and where is he when much of the discussion of late is about him? Hmmm. I wonder if he knows.:bored

Lap Dancer: Well that may be the way the current procedure is done. When they did mine, there is actually a line of tissue that connects the old and new, but the old one is buried in the groin and the newly formed one (my doc made my new one much like the old one, in the shape of a sad T) is located where the old one was. It's kinda spooky.

Maybe they figured out a better way or maybe a Body Lift is done differently than a Tummy Tuck.< /p>

Okay, here it is my favorite line from a movie, this movie is from the early 80's and it's in my top 5 all time. If you can tell me the name from the quote I promise a prize.

"and don't say goodby to nobody"

I say this with an Itallion accent to my wife for fun when we leave a party.

By the way I have been on Anna Maria Island in Florida for the last week and having a ball, too much wine, beer and seafood but it has been great.

Cheers

TommyO

TommyO: Was it Jack who said it? I feel like I should know this... darn!

And you're a rascal for having fun in the sun! Lucky youse guys! :)

From a play turned into a classic movie:

"The Bible is a book. It's a good book. But it's not the only book."

Quoting myself. Nobody knows mine?

I find it disturbing that conservative Christians are regularly accused of hatred when their religious beliefs do not agree with those of liberals. Many Christians believe homosexuality is a sin and that is their right. Failing to condone a behavior is not the same as condemning the person. And I find it even more disturbing that thanks to our left-wing media, every member of our society is being forced into political correctness. So much for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. It is odd how liberals accuse conservative Christians of being intolerant, and yet liberals are so incredibly intolerant of conservative Christians.

I agree that liberals are intelerant of conservative Christians. I am liberal and I am intolerant of conservative Christians. But the difference I see is this. Conservative Christians want to tell other people that the way they are living is sinful and wrong. Liberals just want to tell conservative Christians to mind their own business.

There is a big difference there. I don't feel any need at all to make conservative Christians think the way I do, or change the way they are in any way. Conservative Christians don't take that approach. They want to legislate their own beliefs and force other people to be the way they are. They feel that because they think homosexuality is a sin, that society in general should legislate to reject homosexuality. The military should reject gay people, the Constitution should be amended to forbid marriage of gay people, etc., etc.

In RESPONSE to this, liberals say to conservate Christians, shut up and mind your own business. As a liberal, I want to say to conservative Christians: If you don't support homosexuality, then don't be gay (Ted Haggard comes to mind, but that's a different issue). If you don't support abortion, don't have one. If you want to pray in school, do it, why does somebody else have to do it also just because you want to? What business is it of yours how somebody else lives?

There is a big difference between liberals and conservative Christians. Conservative Christians want to force the rest of the world to live by their beliefs. Liberals just want everyone to mind their own business. I don't know a single liberal person who feels the need to force conservative Christians, through legislation and Constitutional amendments, to change and live by the values of a liberal.

Alexandra, I don't know what movie that comes from but when said with a degree of sarcasm and irony it sounds like Woody Allen

BJ, That line is spoken by Paulie, (Eric Roberts) to his girlfreind as they leave a party. The lines preceding that have Paulie Rambling on and on then he looks to his buddie Charlie (Mickey Rourke) and says something like this "They took my F****NG thumb Charlie, My Thumb"

The Pope Of Grenwich Village is the name of the movie, I haven't seen it in years so I may be misquoting a bit but it's a great movie and I think I'm going to buy a copy so I can watch it again.

Florida is great, the weather is warm and sunny. The Wine is fine and the beer is cold and TommyO is happy.

Cheers

I agree that liberals are intelerant of conservative Christians. I am liberal and I am intolerant of conservative Christians. But the difference I see is this. Conservative Christians want to tell other people that the way they are living is sinful and wrong. Liberals just want to tell conservative Christians to mind their own business.

In RESPONSE to this, liberals say to conservate Christians, shut up and mind your own business. As a liberal, I want to say to conservative Christians: If you don't support homosexuality, then don't be gay (Ted Haggard comes to mind, but that's a different issue). If you don't support abortion, don't have one. If you want to pray in school, do it, why does somebody else have to do it also just because you want to? What business is it of yours how somebody else lives?

There is a big difference between liberals and conservative Christians. Conservative Christians want to force the rest of the world to live by their beliefs. Liberals just want everyone to mind their own business. I don't know a single liberal person who feels the need to force conservative Christians, through legislation and Constitutional amendments, to change and live by the values of a liberal.

Okay, following this logic, liberals want to force everyone else to recognize gay marriage as a legal wedded union between husband and husband or wife and wife. Why should I be okay with that just because someone else says it's their lifestyle choice?

Do your REALLY think Roe V. Wade will be overturned? (not)

Ted Haggard doesn't represent any Christians I know of.

In the conservative world, Ted Haggard would be the equal to a Chrisitan "flamer".

Christians don't want their kids to sit in a science class and be forced to learn Darwin's THEORY. T-H-E-O-R-Y. Add the other possibilities to the scientific equation...ooops! Too late since they purchased all those teaching materials with ONE theory. (now is that really science?)

I need to qualify that flamer word in case we have some that jump to conclusions. My gay friends look at flamers (gay individuals who are expecially effeminate) as not representing the whole segment of the gay population but being the stereotypical comedic punchline to homosexuality.

Hence, FLAMER.

Okay, following this logic, liberals want to force everyone else to recognize gay marriage as a legal wedded union between husband and husband or wife and wife. Why should I be okay with that just because someone else says it's their lifestyle choice?

Do your REALLY think Roe V. Wade will be overturned? (not)

Ted Haggard doesn't represent any Christians I know of.

In the conservative world, Ted Haggard would be the equal to a Chrisitan "flamer".

Christians don't want their kids to sit in a science class and be forced to learn Darwin's THEORY. T-H-E-O-R-Y. Add the other possibilities to the scientific equation...ooops! Too late since they purchased all those teaching materials with ONE theory. (now is that really science?)

My response to that is, if you don't want to "accept" gay marriage, the don't. How are you affected if someone else decides that they want to get married? No one is asking you NOT to get married. Why is it your business what someone else does? If someone else wants to get married and you don't want to accept it, then don't.

As for overturning ROE, that is not the issue. The issue is that conservative Christians believe they have a right to control what someone else does. No "liberal" is telling you that you have to have an abortion. You have no right to tell a pregnant woman what choice she MUST make in this area. I, for one, hate abortion. I hope there is never another one on this earth. But I am not so arrogant to believe that I have a right to make that decision for someone else.

As for the evolution, school is the place where people learn about science. No one is stopping you from teaching your kids anything you want about your religious beliefs, but it does not belong in school.