Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Homosexual Liberal Atheists ~ What's UP with that?

This one is easy, but it is cute:

I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way.

They say she was modeled on Veronica Lake.

Betcha can't get this one..."Get up. Get up, you scum sucking pig!"

Hint: Spoken by Marlon Brando.

Betcha can't get this one..."Get up. Get up, you scum sucking pig!"

Hint: Spoken by Marlon Brando.

One Eyed Jacks

Don't we wish we had all the answers. It seems that some on this board would like to pretend that they do. The fact is that we don't, no one does. That is why I just try to be kind to people and feel like I am doing what makes me feel good inside.

Some may pretend they have all the answers, because it gives them a sense of security in their actions. I find that the people who state they are religious tend to use religion to make excuses to show hatred towards others.

In my mind, I can't say if anyone is right or wrong when it comes to their beliefs and I would never try.

Thanks for your great contributions to the threads Tired.

K, let me think of one more:

"If my calcualtions are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, you are gonna see some serious sh*t!"

K, let me think of one more:

"If my calcualtions are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, you are gonna see some serious sh*t!"

Dr. Emmett Brown to Marty McFly in Back to the Future.

"That's heavy." - Marty

"Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational force in the future?" - Doc Brown

Since this thread started a discussion on Homosexuals, here is my [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B00005LZT9002007/ref=mu_sam_wma_002_007/102-5189264-6339334]Favorite Gay Singer.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B000001E58001007/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_007/102-5189264-6339334][/ame]

And Here's my [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B000001E58001007/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_007/102-5189264-6339334]Favorite White Singer[/ame]

Don't we wish we had all the answers. It seems that some on this board would like to pretend that they do. The fact is that we don't, no one does. That is why I just try to be kind to people and feel like I am doing what makes me feel good inside.

Some may pretend they have all the answers, because it gives them a sense of security in their actions. I find that the people who state they are religious tend to use religion to make excuses to show hatred towards others.

In my mind, I can't say if anyone is right or wrong when it comes to their beliefs and I would never try.

Thanks for your great contributions to the threads Tired.

Thank You.

I am just trying to get people to use their God given brain to think and I know it makes for passionate conversation, which IMHO sure beats silent ignorance.