Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Vsg plus hernia repair on 12.12.13

I'm 5'7" tall

Dealing with gastritis and suture inflammation -- required to stay on full liquids until mid June (very sad face). I gotta follow doc office orders to heal as soon as possible. I'm praying through this, it's the only way I can humanly endure it. No hunger & no appetite but I want to be normal and be able to tolerate solids ASAP

SW: around 235-237

HW last year: about 260

HW ever (2009): 293

CW: 176.4

Hope I don't waste away on this 2 month liquid diet as doc office assures me that won't happen

my brand new size 12 pants are

All getting too big and I've been having to pull up my size 10 jeans today all day even though I had a belt. I can't imagine shopping for a size 8 anything but looks like I may have to sooner than later. Tops are medium. Boobs getting smaller and smaller and I really don't have much to spare at 36B--- largest bra size for me was a snug 38C but I should have really been in a 40C.

Congrats everyone and to those with gains don't give up!!

Sending positive vibes and prayers your way Sandi. Keep up the positive attitude. You are a very brave woman and an inspiration!

Vsg plus hernia repair on 12.12.13 I'm 5'7" tall Dealing with gastritis and suture inflammation -- required to stay on full liquids until mid June (very sad face). I gotta follow doc office orders to heal as soon as possible. I'm praying through this, it's the only way I can humanly endure it. No hunger & no appetite but I want to be normal and be able to tolerate solids ASAP SW: around 235-237 HW last year: about 260 HW ever (2009): 293 CW: 176.4 Hope I don't waste away on this 2 month liquid diet as doc office assures me that won't happen my brand new size 12 pants are All getting too big and I've been having to pull up my size 10 jeans today all day even though I had a belt. I can't imagine shopping for a size 8 anything but looks like I may have to sooner than later. Tops are medium. Boobs getting smaller and smaller and I really don't have much to spare at 36B--- largest bra size for me was a snug 38C but I should have really been in a 40C. Congrats everyone and to those with gains don't give up!!

Hi everyone!

I'm a day late on the stats...sorry...had a meeting yesterday afternoon and wasn't able to get these posted until today.

Total pounds being lost (goal) - 5021

Total pounds currently lost - 2882

We are at 57% of our goal!

Congratulations everyone! Keep up the great work!

No change this week, which annoys me. I'm actually down .6 pounds but have gone up and down all week. I guess this is a stall and while I know all of the reasons for them, still have trouble handling it after working so hard. As long as I'm complaining, still having lots of trouble with Constipation. Made an appointment with a GI as each of my other Drs have recommended a different remedy and nothing has worked well. Ok, end of complaints ...

Hey Andrew -- I invested in a Squatty Potty post-op because I was having a problem with constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids (as a result). It really has made a difference, and now I do at least once, sometimes twice, daily with ease. If you're at the point of involving docs, etc. it might be worth the investment. I purchased the 7" Squatty Potty, and I ordered from their website, though it's also available on Amazon.< /p>

Hey Andrew -- I invested in a Squatty Potty post-op because I was having a problem with Constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids (as a result). It really has made a difference, and now I do at least once, sometimes twice, daily with ease. If you're at the point of involving docs, etc. it might be worth the investment. I purchased the 7" Squatty Potty, and I ordered from their website, though it's also available on Amazon.< /p>

Thank you ... I will try that.

HW: 314

SW: 278

CW: 204

Finally the scale moved again ... Happy to be down 110 in total and looking forward to onederland.

HW 238

SW 216

CW 169

3 pounds down this week. Woohoo

HW. 362 on 8/19/13

SW. 320 on 12/23/13

CW. 252

1 pound this week, 110 pounds total.

Lost a couple of pounds this week. Made it to the (2) Twenties. Happy to be far from the (2) Nineties I was stuck in 17 weeks ago!!! Loving my Sleeve.

HW: 297 (12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013)

CW: 228.6

Total lbs loss 68.4

Total lbs loss since surgery: 55

HW 243

SW 228 12/3/13

CW 183

1 pound lost this week

60 pounds total

Feeling great and loving life!

Wow!! I have surpassed my goal of 175! I'm still on mostly liquids these days due to inflammation and gastritis but have been approved for PB2 (powdered peanut butter), Greek yogurt and salmon but its all still a slow go and everything still hurts

SW: about 235-237 can't remember exactly

CW 173.8

HW ever in 2009: 293

HW last year: 260 (2 months b4 vsg&hernia)

Lost over 86 pounds since oct 2013, and about 62+ since surgery on 12.12.13

I'm 5'7" everyone tells me to stop losing but I can't help it at this point due to highly restrictive diet even at 4.5 months out. I'm happy with the 170s and can't believe it when I pass by a mirror. Surgeon said I could get to 150s but metabolic doc suggests maintaining low 170s so I don't lose too much good muscle on my large frame

Good luck everyone!!! I'm being forced to shop for some size 8s and 10s as my 12s and 14s are slipping off. My newly purchased smaller bras of 36b are getting roomier as well which saddens me as I don't have much more boobies to spare

Hw: 304 28-OCT-2013

SW: 284 26-DEC-2103

CW: 231.2

Weight loss since surgery: 52.8

Weight loss from highest weight: 72.8

Only down a pound. :-( But that's definitely better than up a pound. :-)