Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Challenge- We have so much to be thankful for!

Name, real or screen~ Anume 937
Goal weight for November 30th~ 265lbs
Weight on November 1st~ 276lbs
Age~ 30
City/State~ Dayton, Ohio
Dietary goal for November~ Eat more veggies
Exercise goal for November~ Sign up for a gym membership
Personal goal for November~ More me time
Date banded~ April 25, 2012
Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 49lbs
Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ Spending time with family

Welcome to the monthly challenge. November is here and we have so much to be thankful for! This challenge is a fun way to keep track of your monthly weight loss while gaining and giving support to other bandsters. Copy and post the template below and fill in the information that you are comfortable sharing on November 1st then come back every Friday on the 8th' date=' 15th, 22nd, 29th and the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH --Saturday November 30th and post your updated weight. I will keep track of the weights to get a table listing everyone's results on the following weekend. Good luck to everyone and remember this isn't a contest it's a challenge and you are a winner no matter how much you lose. The first three items are required all others are recommended, but the last one is the most fun. If you are new to our monthly challenge please leave a short introduction. Name, real or screen~ Goal weight for November 30th~ Weight on November 1st~ Age~ City/State~ Dietary goal for November~ Exercise goal for November~ Personal goal for November~ Date banded~ Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~[/quote']

Name, real or screen~Sally

Goal weight for November 30th~210

Weight on November 1st~220

Age~54

City/State~Troutdale. Oregon

Dietary goal for November~hit my Protein goal and all my Water

Exercise goal for November~get to the gym 3 times a week.

Personal goal for November~fine the positive in all the negative in my weight loss journey.

Date banded~March 13, 2013.

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~47 pounds

Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~Gathering of the family and lots of games.

Name, real or screen~ David

Goal weight for November 30th~ 220

Weight on November 1st~ 229.4

Age~ 34

City/State~ Flemington, NJ

Dietary goal for November~ Need to reboot and get back on track

Exercise goal for November - Continue running when I get back into a schedule

Personal goal for November~ Bond with my boys (http://bit.ly/1almdKc)

Date banded~ 8/6/13

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 31 pre banding; 35 post banding,

Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ When everyone in my family goes shopping....and I stay home in a quiet house.

Name' date=' real or screen~ David

Goal weight for November 30th~ 220

Weight on November 1st~ 229.4

Age~ 34

City/State~ Flemington, NJ

Dietary goal for November~ Need to reboot and get back on track

Exercise goal for November - Continue running when I get back into a schedule

Personal goal for November~ Bond with my boys (http://bit.ly/1almdKc)

Date banded~ 8/6/13

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 31 pre banding; 35 post banding,

Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ When everyone in my family goes shopping....and I stay home in a quiet house.[/quote']

Thanks for sharing the pic of the twin boys. God bless them and you on your weight loss journey. I'm pretty sure that you will be busy and that taking care of them will help you with the weight loss.

Goal weight for November 30th~ 240

Weight on November 1st~ 249.7

Age~ 52

City/State~ I don't care to share this information

Dietary goal for November~ balance my intake of Protein and healthy carbs

Exercise goal for November~ continue what I'm doing because I'm seeing real change in the size and shape of my body

Personal goal for November~ stay happy

Date banded~ 12 August 2013

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 34 pounds

Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ Cooking with my family

We're looking to lose 250 lbs! That's a big turkey! LOL

Challenge November_Thankful Challenge.xls

Down 1.25 to 201.75! Feels good to see the scale going in the right direction again!!

jamilyne 102668

Name, real or screen~ Jami Goal

weight for November 30th~ 210

Weight on November 1st~217

Age~ 45 City/State~Miami

Dietary goal for November~ watch carbs/more Protein

Exercise goal for November~ go to gym 3x week Personal goal for November~ More balanced life Date banded~ 9/13/13

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 23 Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~Time off from work & extra time with family! & my mom's stuffing balls (the BEST & going to have just1)!

Weighing in at: 214.0 - 3 pounds lost (total weight lost 26 pounds). 210 was my goal last month too - I hope I make it this time ;)

Name, real or screen~ Carrie Goal weight for November 30th~239 Weight on November 1st~248 Age~27 City/State~Wyoming Dietary goal for November ~ cut all processed carbs/ "fast"/processed foods Exercise goal for November~ gym 4 times a week Personal goal for November~Do my personal devotions everyday Date banded~ 9/27/13 Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~29lbs Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ Cooking dinner

Weight on 11/8 ~ 245. Down 4 lbs this week.

Name, real or screen~reasysetgo611 Goal weight for November 30th~ 225

Weight on November 1st~234.8 Age~ 38

City/State~Brooklyn NY

Dietary goal for November~ more fruits and veggies

Exercise goal for November~ Training for warrior classes

Personal goal for November~making a day a week of nothingness

Date banded~7/1/13

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~60.2

Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~Spending holiday time with my family making memories :)

Nov 8 weigh in 233.6 -1.2 lbs :)

Hi, this is my first monthly challenge. I hope to get lots accomplished this month. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks post op and get my first fill on the 13th. I'm learning a lot on this journey! Name, real or screen~ Sue Goal weight for November 30th~ 215 Weight on November 1st~ 220 Age~ 50 City/State~ Kansas City, MO Dietary goal for November~ Start eating 'real' food again Exercise goal for November~ Getting in 30 minutes of walking at least 4 times a week. Personal goal for November~ Getting rid of the summer clothes that sure won't fit me next year! Date banded~ 10/15/2013 Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 15 lbs Favorite Thanksgiving Activity~ having the family together

11/8 - 215.2

11/8- 215

It's going to be a slow week next week for me as Wednesday I had surgery and am not allowed to work out for 5 days. Still hoping to make my goal this month.