Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is it wrong that my reasons for surgery include things like; I want to wear dresses and fit into normal clothes instead of plain bland clothes...that I want to go on holiday and actually fit into rides instead of doing the walk of shame :-( *for a teen that was very heart aching* I felt the shame on myself and my partner...I would love! To be able to have a good sex life with me being Abit more flexible...and I really really!! Want to wipe all of those people's faces in it who have bullied me/not fancied/never friends with the fat kid or even just consider hey let's ask her out for a night out........it may seem shallow but at 21 and the size I am it's a huge life block..as it is for most (plz dont get me wrong)..I just want to be able for the first time fit into nice smal clothes and to be healthy me again... :-)

If those are your reasons, there is nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel better about yourself. Everyone deserves to do the things they want, you aren't an exception to that rule.

There is no such thing as a more noble reason to want to be thin, anyone who tells you that their reasons are better seriously needs to get over themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Thank you..It just came to my head when I was filling in my forms of why choose to have surgery...I kept thinking of a friend who just dissed me...I have tried pretty much all to loose and unfortunately my weight doesn't seem to shift...am sure I will encounter more problems with myself but I try to look at the outcomes and how my life will change hugely..xx

No I'm sure every person who's struggled with weight feels like this to some degree. I cannot wait to see the look on people's face when I hit m goal weight! I think I'll get a shirt that says "Eat Your Heart Out"

No I'm sure every person who's struggled with weight feels like this to some degree. I cannot wait to see the look on people's face when I hit m goal weight! I think I'll get a shirt that says "Eat Your Heart Out"

:-) that's a great idea for a top xx and thank u xx

You're welcome!

Nope, it's not wrong at all. Everybody deserves to know what it feels like to fit in and not be counted out just because of your weight! I'm the same age as you and I know exactly where you're coming from. I can't wait to be "normal" Lol

Hell no, nothing wrong with it ... Absolutely normal to want what skinny by nature people enjoy without being burdened by obesity. You deserve just as much happiness and to feel good about yourself as they do.

Let your Haters be your Motivaters!

Trust me... My sex life was already steamy but not... Whew! It's on and POP'n like it was during the time we first started dating...

And my clothes... I hated those fat girl shirts that tie in the back.. now I'm rocking the Jr's. I even went shopping at Forever 21, and Rue 21 and picked up a few sexy panties from Vicky Secrets...

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 4.5 mons post op. CW: 160.0 lbs. --- Only 10 lbs to my goal ---

Let your Haters be your Motivaters!

Trust me... My sex life was already steamy but not... Whew! It's on and POP'n like it was during the time we first started dating...

And my clothes... I hated those fat girl shirts that tie in the back.. now I'm rocking the Jr's. I even went shopping at Forever 21' date=' and Rue 21 and picked up a few sexy panties from Vicky Secrets...

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 4.5 mons post op. CW: 160.0 lbs. --- Only 10 lbs to my goal ---[/quote']

Aww well done u...can't wait for that to happen...wud love some nice lingerie instead of granny style lmfao xxxx

Nope' date=' it's not wrong at all. Everybody deserves to know what it feels like to fit in and not be counted out just because of your weight! I'm the same age as you and I know exactly where you're coming from. I can't wait to be "normal" Lol[/quote']

Thank you :-) its nice to know some one my age is in the same position. Xx

Nope :) I'm in the place you wanna be. I love being a size 0 xs/s clothes. Have room in the chair sofa. I love it :) wearing nice clothes. It's a wonderful feeling.

Nope :) I'm in the place you wanna be. I love being a size 0 xs/s clothes. Have room in the chair sofa. I love it :) wearing nice clothes. It's a wonderful feeling.

Oooo that wud great...well done u...can't wait to be in that position xx

As someone who recently got to face some bullies I will not lie it was GREAT. The best thing is that you don't need to say in your face to them - their shocked expression says it all.

As for my sex life hubby and I were like newlyweds again and it was great.

Shopping is fun again and I found out I love dresses.

Is it wrong that my reasons for surgery include things like; I want to wear dresses and fit into normal clothes instead of plain bland clothes...that I want to go on holiday and actually fit into rides instead of doing the walk of shame :-( *for a teen that was very heart aching* I felt the shame on myself and my partner...I would love! To be able to have a good sex life with me being Abit more flexible...and I really really!! Want to wipe all of those people's faces in it who have bullied me/not fancied/never friends with the fat kid or even just consider hey let's ask her out for a night out........it may seem shallow but at 21 and the size I am it's a huge life block..as it is for most (plz dont get me wrong)..I just want to be able for the first time fit into nice smal clothes and to be healthy me again... :-)

NO!! And those are some of my reasons to get this done as well. Still waiting on insurance approval, been denied once. Im doing it regardless, even if i have to self pay!! I look back at my life, (just turned 48) & see how much i missed out on, what i lost, let pass me by...not able to lose, just gain and gain... Then it became like a forcefield for me. Once i started doing work on me, the inside.. I started to love myself more. 3 years ago I met, became best friends with a man who was different, we were instantly connected, hit it off. All of our friends, his family, his children, exwife saw how we "fit". The kiss of death though, right at the beginning "shes kinda too big a girl for me for "that" kind of relationship. He admitted that to me...That and he was still grieving his marriage, not ready for a new romance...and had never been as close to a woman emotionally as we were and had it grow into more. Two years ago he told me that, started dating a thin girl i knew did not have what he needed in other areas. He spent more time with me!! He told me i was beautiful inside and out...but! Same thing i heard all my life, not something i expected to hear from him.... It was then i started really considering this...not to "get" him, but i realized what i had missed out on, what all the weight had held me back from. Looked in the mirror, and the inside didnt match the outside...it no longer fit who i have become, it hides it, it hides me. I want to wear cute clothes....already been staking out where and what... Lol. He just recently met some 32 yr old, not all that thin, but not as "big" as me...and i guess she is very similar in some ways to me... He says she is perfect for him. Younger, smaller, without the scars of rejection and this struggle... We have not spoken since he was secure in that relationship...he shut me out, i was a distraction. He, btw, has gained 40 lbs in the last 3 yrs, at his heaviest, big ole buddha belly.. Lmao @ the double standard, cause no sense getting mad. And yes.... I want to show up in front of him, not to win him back...but to say "look at me now jerk, see what you passed on...this is what true beauty looks like...overcoming a lifelong obstacle, making a huge lifetime committment/change....with grace, a smile on my face and gratitude for people like you that caused me enough pain to do it!" I will be wearing one if the "eat your heart out".shirts too. In pink. My emotional health is just as important as my physical... Maybe more so. Thanks for reading. :)