Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would like to be my fitness pal with you guys that use it, but I cannot figure out how to do that. Can you guys add me? My name is

Sweetfreedom4me

Thanks! I'd love to see what you eat and get ideas!

Dawn

I would like to be my fitness pal with you guys that use it' date=' but I cannot figure out how to do that. Can you guys add me? My name is

Sweetfreedom4me

Thanks! I'd love to see what you eat and get ideas!

Dawn[/quote']

Invite sent

RJ

AMEN!!! I hit my half way point this week and should hit 100 pounds before the end of the month. LIFE IS GREAT!! It makes me giddy to know it's only going to get better!!

Carol

RJ

AMEN!!! I hit my half way point this week and should hit 100 pounds before the end of the month. LIFE IS GREAT!! It makes me giddy to know it's only going to get better!!

Carol

Carol great news!! I still think im going to wake up or my surgeon tell me they have to reverse the RNY and give a YNR

RJ

It was my birthday yesterday figure I share an update I reach my first goal I'm at 200lbs. Woohoo I'm 75lbs down... Happy birthday to mee!!! Lol

Fabulous! Happy Birthday!

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 215/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Ugh. I went a little overboard last night. I went to my cousins wedding. I didn't eat alot and I didn't have ANY cake but I did have about 3 small glasses of wine and a few puffs on a cigar. I just feel yucky. I think it was the cigar more then the wine. Never doing that again.

Ugh. I went a little overboard last night. I went to my cousins wedding. I didn't eat alot and I didn't have ANY cake but I did have about 3 small glasses of wine and a few puffs on a cigar. I just feel yucky. I think it was the cigar more then the wine. Never doing that again.

I miss a good cigar and glass of wine with backgammon. Yeah, that cigar will get you if its been a while

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 215/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

I miss a good cigar and glass of wine with backgammon. Yeah' date=' that cigar will get you if its been a while

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 215/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk[/quote']

I only smoke them on special occasions. I think that's a habit that's going to end tho. Leaves an awful taste in my mouth and make my throat hurt in the morning.

1 year ago, when I was given this shirt at Steelers Ladies Night, I couldn't even get it over my shoulders.. Today, it fits perfectly!! First Steeler game of the season!!! Lets go Steelers!!!!! Are you ready for some football?!?!? :D

post-32888-13813813081111_thumb.jpg

It was my birthday yesterday figure I share an update I reach my first goal I'm at 200lbs. Woohoo I'm 75lbs down... Happy birthday to mee!!! Lol

You look amazing! Happy birthday

Preop weight 389 current weight 314...that's 75 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

1 year ago, when I was given this shirt at Steelers Ladies Night, I couldn't even get it over my shoulders.. Today, it fits perfectly!! First Steeler game of the season!!! Lets go Steelers!!!!! Are you ready for some football?!?!? :D

Excellent news about the shirt fitting , Its a great feeling and you look Awesome .

Too Bad about being a Steelers fan :P You people on the Left side of the State confuse me :wacko: he he he two of my good friends are transplants from out west and they break out the terrible towel every game. enjoy the game :)

Oh and ......GO BIRDS !!! E A G L E S

RJ

Excellent news about the shirt fitting ' date=' Its a great feeling and you look Awesome .

Too Bad about being a Steelers fan :P You people on the Left side of the State confuse me :wacko: he he he two of my good friends are transplants from out west and they break out the terrible towel every game. enjoy the game :)

Oh and ......GO BIRDS !!! E A G L E S

RJ[/quote']

Ugh! After that game you may convert me! Haha I actually fell asleep during the 4th quarter and slept through the end. Haha it was that bad!

Football inspired me. I went to the high school football stadium across from where I live and did the unthinkable....I put my fear of heights aside and ran up and down the stadium! I did it 4 times then walked the track until my legs felt like Jello. What an incredible high!

Football inspired me. I went to the high school football stadium across from where I live and did the unthinkable....I put my fear of heights aside and ran up and down the stadium! I did it 4 times then walked the track until my legs felt like Jello. What an incredible high!

Way to go Julee! im impressed :-)