Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all' date=' I think I overdosed on broth today, lol I feel super full and stuck, Im waiting patiently for it to move, I can't even swallow water..after it moves, I will only sip my Water, it's been a few hours, I hope I don't have to wait to much longer.[/quote']

Ok, starting to feel a lil better, I guess it will take my body 24 hours to come back around, I was feeling so bad, I was crying, feeling pitiful, although I don't have the support from my family like I thought I would have, mainly my husband, I'm still strong and I will get through this because I got someone more meaningful, that will hold my hand, listen to me, that will ease my pain and heal my heart and that is my Heavenly Father, I thank God for His Grace and Mercy... I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

They said it could be a gastric leak. When you are taking in your liquids do you see any of it going into your drain?

I called my doctor. I actually have a G tube which is different than the drains most people have. Because I was a conversion from lapband to RNY this actually goes to my old stomach. He said the green gunk is ok from there. I had the kind of drain you had too in the hospital (J tube) but they took that out before I left. That was pink clear in a Grenade looking thing. Im glad I called tho because the amount (3 ounces) every hour or so was freaking me out. Thank you!!!

I am 3days post op and I am doing great. I am walking and finally passing gas!!! I will tell my husband that I passed gas and you would have thought he Waa talking to a toddler that is potty training. Lol Protein is hard to get in I am so afraid to over stuff myself.

That was funny...Im glade you are passing gas lil baby, lol

@yocofleet I hope things get better I pray that God gives you the strength to endure. I'm here if you want to talk or vent.

That's exactly what I did. I threw my other shake away and made a thin one with 1 scoop chocolate Protein powder' date=' 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 packet sweetnlow, 2 tbs coffee creamer, and 1 cup Water. It tastes great![/quote']

Next time just add some milk to thin it out. I am so sick of sweet Protein Shakes, so I added milk last night and it cut the sweetness. I was happier.

Next time just add some milk to thin it out. I am so sick of sweet Protein shakes' date=' so I added milk last night and it cut the sweetness. I was happier.[/quote']

My first Protein Shake was actually too thick because input too much xantham gum in it. Lol my second one was FABULOUS! I must say, as good as it was to drink something other than Clear Liquids, I could still go for some meat or salt. Lol I can't wait for Wednesday when I can have a scrambled egg with some cheese on top and tuna salad for lunch. Can't. Wait!

Hey. I'm on the way home. Feeling pretty good. Gas pain isn't that bad. I've been tolerating Water and glucerna with no problems. And Popsicles. :-)

Yeeeyyyyy, take it easy.

How long did you take off from work? I can't imagine going back in a week. I am 41 tho and can tell this surgery was harder for me than ones I had in my 20s or 30s.

I was thinking about that today, I've read where people went back to work after a week or two, I'm 42ish, and I took 8 weeks off, I go back to work Aug 5th.

For me it will be just under 2 weeks. I couldn't have gone back in a week either. I was too sore and still had a drain in. I'm more than ready now though. If I didn't have an interview first thing Monday morning' date=' I would have taken the full two weeks.[/quote']

Are you guys still sore? If not how long did it take for the pain/soreness to leave?

I get sore every once and a while if I over do it. Other than that, I feel pretty much back to normal. Thank goodness! I originally thought the achiness would never go away! I felt awful for like the first 5 days or so...

Guys, I just did something a little insane for the sake of flavor. I bought my fiancé these multigrain crisps that are cheddar flavor. No lie, they taste EXACTLY like Sunchips. Yum! Anyway, back to what I was doing... My fiancé was sitting and munching on them and I begged him for a lick. Haha so I ended up sucking on one of the chips just for the flavor. And I DON'T regret one second of it! Haha

I took eight weeks off too. So glad I did. I am a bit sore. But since it was a revision I think that is normal. I have myself ob an eating schedule. I can definitely say no hunger or interest in food at all.

I was thinking about that today' date=' I've read where people went back to work after a week or two, I'm 42ish, and I took 8 weeks off, I go back to work Aug 5th.[/quote']

I had surgery May 30th. I go back to work Monday. I took two weeks but the second one feels more like vacation. I could've gone back after one. I've been doing housework, cutting grass, grocery shopping, fun shopping, painting, you name it. I'm good.

I took eight weeks off too. So glad I did. I am a bit sore. But since it was a revision I think that is normal. I have myself ob an eating schedule. I can definitely say no hunger or interest in food at all.

I had straight rny. A revision is probably more involved.

I'm still sore also. I think the worst time is when I have been sitting or laying down for a long period of time. I want this gas to go away NOW.