Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I'm in limbo also. Seeing a dermatologist weds to see what we can do with my bald spots all over my head. If they keep getting any bigger I won't even be able to get hair extensions!

Glad I'm not the only one who's stuck. Seems like alot of us are having that issue and also wanting to eat more. It's the curse I tell ya! Hope you get some help with the hair. Lucky that's one thing I never had a big issue with. Shed a little for a bit but now am good

Good luck!

Glad I'm not the only one who's stuck. Seems like alot of us are having that issue and also wanting to eat more. It's the curse I tell ya! Hope you get some help with the hair. Lucky that's one thing I never had a big issue with. Shed a little for a bit but now am good

Good luck!

I'm still losing alot if hair I'm almost bald I have had a few complications I had to be opened back up in December they had to remove scar tissue and a couple of weeks ago I had a colonoscopy I have this same stomach pain for awhile and they pretty much tell me I'm crazy

Good luck!

I'm still losing alot if hair I'm almost bald I have had a few complications I had to be opened back up in December they had to remove scar tissue and a couple of weeks ago I had a colonoscopy I have this same stomach pain for awhile and they pretty much tell me I'm crazy

I haven't told people this but I'm so depressed it's crazy I hate everything I spend all my time in bed I have no will to do anything

My depression can often be a combination of chemical imbalance, which can be helped with meds, and what my life is like at the time. We've all been through a huge change...HUGE, not only physically, but mentally. I urge you to talk to a professional about what's going on Sometimes meds plus building a support system will help a lot. Take care if yourself, Krystal

I think my hair issues is from my thyroid (which I always lose a patch in the same spot when its off) and alopecia. I have big smooth bald spots all over my head.

I HATE when Dr's think that! You wouldn't have pain if something wasn't wrong! You had scar tissue so maybe there is something else wrong. Keep at them and find a second opinion. So sorry you are having trouble. :( Thinking of you! Hugs.

My depression can often be a combination of chemical imbalance, which can be helped with meds, and what my life is like at the time. We've all been through a huge change...HUGE, not only physically, but mentally. I urge you to talk to a professional about what's going on Sometimes meds plus building a support system will help a lot. Take care if yourself, Krystal

Very true! We had our bodies rearranged, and lost a ton of weight which was great! But for me it caused a change if friendships and some isolation issues. I totally agree that meds and support system (like us) will help greatly!

Thanks ladies I will make a appointment

Thanks ladies I will make a appointment

How are you feeling today Krystal? Hope you are doing better. Thinking of you!

Very true! We had our bodies rearranged, and lost a ton of weight which was great! But for me it caused a change if friendships and some isolation issues. I totally agree that meds and support system (like us) will help greatly!

Dori..

Oconomowoc is really close to Beaver Dam...let's get together ! Health problems can be really isilating, too!

I need help getting back on track. Since my niece died, I'm either eating all the time or nit eating at all..had two sessions with cake. I'm tracking what I eat today, it's a start.

I now weigh 177... 120 lbs down, and my skin us sooo disgusting. I have no ass( never did), but it's just wrinkly skin. Can't see my belly button. Boobs down to my knees. Feeling like I don't want anyone to see me, especially not my husband. I guess I needed to vent.

Dori..

Oconomowoc is really close to Beaver Dam...let's get together ! Health problems can be really isilating, too!

That would be great!

I need help getting back on track. Since my niece died, I'm either eating all the time or nit eating at all..had two sessions with cake. I'm tracking what I eat today, it's a start.

I now weigh 177... 120 lbs down, and my skin us sooo disgusting. I have no ass( never did), but it's just wrinkly skin. Can't see my belly button. Boobs down to my knees. Feeling like I don't want anyone to see me, especially not my husband. I guess I needed to vent.

I need help losing. Been in this darn 3 lbs up or down for weeks. Gets very depressing! I'm gonna start logging tomorrow just to see where I am. I feel like I eat similar things everyday, always getting Protein and Water. Maybe actually seeing it in print will help!

I was just saying to my husband how soon my nipples would be even with my belly button! He doesn't mind of course but the wrinkly, saggy skin is weird! My butt no longer bubbles but lays flat and is skin. My arms are the worse! I HATE them! They were always big but are now just floppy wobbly skin! My kids say I can wave 5 times with one flip of the arm! Brats!!

I would still rather be this way than what I was before! You are not alone my friend! ;)

I need help losing. Been in this darn 3 lbs up or down for weeks. Gets very depressing! I'm gonna start logging tomorrow just to see where I am. I feel like I eat similar things everyday, always getting Protein and Water. Maybe actually seeing it in print will help!

I was just saying to my husband how soon my nipples would be even with my belly button! He doesn't mind of course but the wrinkly, saggy skin is weird! My butt no longer bubbles but lays flat and is skin. My arms are the worse! I HATE them! They were always big but are now just floppy wobbly skin! My kids say I can wave 5 times with one flip of the arm! Brats!!

I would still rather be this way than what I was before! You are not alone my friend! ;)

I called my nut. Yesterday, as well as the shrink I saw preop. My nut was very supportive and reminded me that I will lose much more slowly as I get on to a year out, especially since I lost so rapidly up until now. She also told me to not worry if I had cake, but to not make a habit if it. That's what I worry about..bad habits returning. I'm going to call surgeon today about referral to plastics...insurance probably won't cover anything, but I'm going to try.

Maybe more vigorous exercise? How are you feeling, Dori? Is exercise even a possibility with your surgery? I can swim or walk gently, that's about it. I know it would help me lose.