Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I've almost lost all the extra weight I put on in the hospital--it was about 8 pounds. It's not as exciting to lose those pounds. It feels like they don't count.

I've almost lost all the extra weight I put on in the hospital--it was about 8 pounds. It's not as exciting to lose those pounds. It feels like they don't count.

So they pumped you full of 8lbs of Fluid wow you will be losing real lbs soon

Yeah I get a lot of burps when I eat and I'm passing gas way more than I used to. My intestines feel full of air most of the time. I do take the maximum GasX I can' date=' who knows how bad it would be without it! OMG that liquid lortab is retched! I'm not taking it every 4 hours, maybe every 6 to 8.[/quote']

The pains sux. My husband forgot the gas x so i have to wait til tomorrow for that

The pains sux. My husband forgot the gas x so i have to wait til tomorrow for that

I hope your pains get better

Good luck on your discharge!

I am at 9 days out of surgery and I haven't really wanted to eat at all. On full liquid diet and Protein shakes and I am eating on a schedule to help make sure I am getting all Water, Protein, and food. If I waited to be stomach hungry I probably wouldn't have eaten yet. Just make sure to sip everything and eat slowly. :)

Me either and I am 9 days out...What protein are you doing? Do you still have pain. I have pain in my upper part near my top incision.

I have a little pain at Top incision and low left and right incisions. I am on Unjury Protein.. I loved it before my surgery, but now it's getting a little chalky post surgery. I have had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and plain.

Btw stopped pain meds (except at Night to make sure I sleep).

Has anyone else had issues with sleeping? Ever since surgery I'm waking up in the middle of the night.

HW 296 - SW 266.3 (4/1/13) - CW 255.5

Has anyone else had issues with sleeping? Ever since surgery I'm waking up in the middle of the night.

Omg I sleep like crap. I'm up every night at 330am and struggle to go back to sleep. So around 6ish I just get outta bed. And no more pain meds left to help me sleep.

Hi everyone. I'm doing good. I must be the only one who does not think the liquid lortab is nasty. I'm back on oxygen my levels fell to 85 after being at 98. I'm sore, still can not pee. Haven't slept much do to the dang alarms. But I'm happy :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using RNYTalk

I pretty much don't sleep that much during the night. Can't quite get comfortable. It is getting a little better.

Hi everyone. I'm doing good. I must be the only one who does not think the liquid lortab is nasty. I'm back on oxygen my levels fell to 85 after being at 98. I'm sore' date=' still can not pee. Haven't slept much do to the dang alarms. But I'm happy :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using RNYTalk[/quote']

I hope your oxygen goes back up

Things sound normal. Didn't sleep well first night. Had a few low low blood pressure issues. When all straightened out next night was great. They keep all things in till last day in! Enjoy the rest, your doctor may give you something to make you less restless but you HAVE to ask for it. Worked wonders for me. Still walked with all stuff hooked up. No gas problems at all!! Good luck!

Praying for a smooth recovery

Hi everyone. I'm doing good. I must be the only one who does not think the liquid lortab is nasty. I'm back on oxygen my levels fell to 85 after being at 98. I'm sore, still can not pee. Haven't slept much do to the dang alarms. But I'm happy :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using RNYTalk

Praying for a smooth recovery