Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Holy hell laying on your tummy for a hour and a half in the MRI blows. Had to get both hands and wrists scanned. My back sure as hell did not care for it. Now I get to enjoy a five hour drive home. Have a great day all.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 266 RNY 4/11/2013

Wow 5hrs is crazy. Well hope the MRI worked with getting u the results u need. :) have a good one.

Holy hell laying on your tummy for a hour and a half in the MRI blows. Had to get both hands and wrists scanned. My back sure as hell did not care for it. Now I get to enjoy a five hour drive home. Have a great day all.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 266 RNY 4/11/2013

Yikes! Not fun at all. Why hands and wrists?? Have a fun ride home. Am on the way home from Milwaukee myself, 1hr 45 min. Son had his last weigh in preop. He will have the sleeve on Oct 21. He is waiting so he can finish the summer at his job where he gets some good overtime. Everyone at the office commented on how good I look which made my day. My son is also doing awesome at under 400lbs! I said by next summer we will be rockin!

Hey that's awesome tho!!! It's gonna catch up!!

Sure hope so otherwise its gonna be very hard to fit in clothes! ;)

Holy moly..been taking flax seed caps and also occasional flax Cookies. I started adding flax to my Greek yogurt..I found the whole flax seeds which were 1.99 at Publix for a pint and tmi alert... No more constipation!!! I am so shocked how much it worked! They honestly aren't bad either.

I also found natures path granola with pumpkin seeds and flax I add it to my cottage cheese. It's delicious and it has helped a lot with Constipation.< /p>

My weight loss sparked my husband to start his own weight loss plan. As I am very proud of him he is losing weight faster than I am. I lose every week but only one pound at a time for the last 3 weeks. It's making me crazy. We are both using the my fitness pal app he has lost 18 pounds in 5 weeks. I have lost 83 pounds since surgery April 8 and with the pre op diet I lost 17 so woo hoo I hit the 100 pound weight loss. However I still have a way to go to reach my goal. I told my husband today that he was going to catch up too me if I don't get out of this rut I feel like I'm in. I kicked up my exercise today so maybe that will help. Any other suggestions. I guess I could start adding extra calories to the food I cook for my husband. Just kidding I would never do that.

I also found natures path granola with pumpkin seeds and flax I add it to my cottage cheese. It's delicious and it has helped a lot with Constipation.< /p>

Sounds yum!!

Making a conscious effort to up my Protein to way over my 60grams. I have read where some of the smaller people on this forum were the ones getting 80-100 grams. It's hard! Today I've felt like I was almost miserably stuffing myself. I put a scoop of protein in my coffee and also had a shake. I hate shakes. I hate being fat more so I will drink the stinking shake if it will help :) just my little experiment. We are suppose to have a formal military ball in Oct so I wanna be a hot mama in a hot dress!!

Making a conscious effort to up my Protein to way over my 60grams. I have read where some of the smaller people on this forum were the ones getting 80-100 grams. It's hard! Today I've felt like I was almost miserably stuffing myself. I put a scoop of protein in my coffee and also had a shake. I hate shakes. I hate being fat more so I will drink the stinking shake if it will help :) just my little experiment. We are suppose to have a formal military ball in Oct so I wanna be a hot mama in a hot dress!!

You go girl! I agree that its hard! I always get at least 60 with my two daily shakes but need to focus more on foods with protein other than yogurt and cottage cheese. They are just the easy ones and really all im interested in.

My weight loss sparked my husband to start his own weight loss plan. As I am very proud of him he is losing weight faster than I am. I lose every week but only one pound at a time for the last 3 weeks. It's making me crazy. We are both using the my fitness pal app he has lost 18 pounds in 5 weeks. I have lost 83 pounds since surgery April 8 and with the pre op diet I lost 17 so woo hoo I hit the 100 pound weight loss. However I still have a way to go to reach my goal. I told my husband today that he was going to catch up too me if I don't get out of this rut I feel like I'm in. I kicked up my exercise today so maybe that will help. Any other suggestions. I guess I could start adding extra calories to the food I cook for my husband. Just kidding I would never do that.

You're doing great! You know men lose faster than we do,even with trying a little bit. It's the way they're designed, I guess. Enjoy the team weight lost, it will probably help you guys get closer.

You go girl! I agree that its hard! I always get at least 60 with my two daily shakes but need to focus more on foods with Protein other than yogurt and cottage cheese. They are just the easy ones and really all im interested in.

I feel like the stuffed thanksgiving turkey. Sure hope this crap works cause I don't think I can put another thing in my mouth. I'm at 92grams today now and I'd throw up if I tried any more. Will let ya know how it goes. Today I bought some more stuff like tofu and soy nuts. I'm gonna try the tofu and see what I can I do with it. Pinned a few things on Pinterest.

I feel like the stuffed thanksgiving turkey. Sure hope this crap works cause I don't think I can put another thing in my mouth. I'm at 92grams today now and I'd throw up if I tried any more. Will let ya know how it goes. Today I bought some more stuff like tofu and soy nuts. I'm gonna try the tofu and see what I can I do with it. Pinned a few things on Pinterest.

What's your Pinterest name?? I'll follow you:)

Got home late last night. Was gone for 9 days taking care of my oldest after her knee surgery. Had the MRI on my hands and wrists. The RA wanted it done because of pain I'm having. Its either my arthritis, or carpal tunnel in my opinion. For those of use with bad backs with hard ware it fricken hurts lying on the stomach period. But had a nice surprise. Lost six pounds while I was gone. :)

HW 358 SW 344 CW 264 ARNY 4/11/2013

What's your Pinterest name?? I'll follow you:)

A Justice :)

Got home late last night. Was gone for 9 days taking care of my oldest after her knee surgery. Had the MRI on my hands and wrists. The RA wanted it done because of pain I'm having. Its either my arthritis' date=' or carpal tunnel in my opinion. For those of use with bad backs with hard ware it fricken hurts lying on the stomach period. But had a nice surprise. Lost six pounds while I was gone. :)

HW 358 SW 344 CW 264 ARNY 4/11/2013[/quote']

Wowzer!!! Amazing!!!