Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I am going to have to look for those. Im italian so the only meatballs I know are home made. Same for marinara. Any suggestions on good low sugar brands to try? Sounds like a great dinner in a pinch.

I got Giada DeLaurentis' vegetable marinade at Target. 8 carbs, 3 g of Fiber per serving :)

I got Giada DeLaurentis' vegetable marinade at Target. 8 carbs' date=' 3 g of fiber per serving :)[/quote']

Wonderful! Thank you!!

Everything in moderation. My instructions are to focus on lean Protein as my primary calorie source and avoid sweets and anything high in fat. Nothing is forbidden (well' date=' gum and sodas). I had meatloaf and scalloped potatoes for dinner....just about 1/4 of what i normally would have eaten. I don't eat a lot of veggies with meals because there's just not room! I do eat fruits and veggies as Snacks though.[/quote']

Does anything bother you? I still cant have fruit ...so far (knock on wood) nothing has bothered me ....i had chinese tonight ...i had chicken with broccoli in garlic sauce and green Beans and egg foo young only 3 oz of chicken and 1oz green beans and 1oz egg foo young no broccoli it was too hard ....and let me tell you it was so good :)

Need some ideas for far free chicken tenders

Grill them we use alot of rubs and bbq seasonings

I am going to have to look for those. Im italian so the only meatballs I know are home made. Same for marinara. Any suggestions on good low sugar brands to try? Sounds like a great dinner in a pinch.

Make your own they are even better just use ground turkey instead of beef you'll love it :)

Does anything bother you? I still cant have fruit ...so far (knock on wood) nothing has bothered me ....i had chinese tonight ...i had chicken with broccoli in garlic sauce and green Beans and egg foo young only 3 oz of chicken and 1oz green beans and 1oz egg foo young no broccoli it was too hard ....and let me tell you it was so good :)

Nothing super carb heavy or super greasy....they make me queasy. I have no problems with any Protein, steak, chicken, whatever. I do take small bites and I've always been a slow eater so I'm sure that helps. I can eat a few bites of rice or Pasta, not much, but enough to make me not hungry. My snack at work today was celery with Peanut Butter, no problems with the celery. I love asparagus but can only eat 3-4 stalks....raw carrots full me fast, apples fill me fast, I could eat cuties all day long! I can buy a 6 inch sub, flip the meat in half so it covers 3 inches and throw the rest of the bread away, I typically tear the sides of the bread off as well so I'm getting about a 2 inch sub and that stuffs me. I do have to be careful with scrambled eggs, I just can't eat much, guess its the consistency. Really truly I'm blessed to be able to eat pretty normally. Even the dumping isn't as easy to set loose. As long as I have protein with the carbs or keep the carb load relatively low I'm fine....but greasy stuff or super rich stuff definitely makes me queasy! Pretty sure I could live off fruit these days :/

A teaspoon of creamed potatoes carrots and poached cod with a little of the lactos free milk and butter I cooked the cod in to keep really moist I am so happy to be on the soft foods a week out from surgery

Nothing super carb heavy or super greasy....they make me queasy. I have no problems with any protein' date=' steak, chicken, whatever. I do take small bites and I've always been a slow eater so I'm sure that helps. I can eat a few bites of rice or Pasta, not much, but enough to make me not hungry. My snack at work today was celery with Peanut Butter, no problems with the celery. I love asparagus but can only eat 3-4 stalks....raw carrots full me fast, apples fill me fast, I could eat cuties all day long! I can buy a 6 inch sub, flip the meat in half so it covers 3 inches and throw the rest of the bread away, I typically tear the sides of the bread off as well so I'm getting about a 2 inch sub and that stuffs me. I do have to be careful with scrambled eggs, I just can't eat much, guess its the consistency. Really truly I'm blessed to be able to eat pretty normally. Even the dumping isn't as easy to set loose. As long as I have Protein with the carbs or keep the carb load relatively low I'm fine....but greasy stuff or super rich stuff definitely makes me queasy! Pretty sure I could live off fruit these days :/[/quote']

That's good im hoping im like that as long as i eat slow and Proteins first i think ill do.good ....have u dumped at all? The only thing that made me queasy was seafood salad from the grocery store i think it was the imitation crab

chicken salad

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Lots of people mention Peanut Butter what type are u using?

Lots of people mention Peanut Butter what type are u using?

I use jif natual. Thats what they told me to eat the natural creamy peanut butter

I use jif natual. Thats what they told me to eat the natural creamy Peanut Butter

Thank for the reply do u get that at Walmart? I am outside the us but can order online

I use regular jiff theres alot of stuff that makes me sick wish i could have a varitey

What's for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner today, tonight , well two 16.4 oz of 30 grams of Protein chocolate shake from costco ,applesauce,and cottage cheese, three 24 oz bottle of Water just plain water , one 17.6 oz of s apple ice lemon tea diluted with 5ozs of water and ice 2 sugar free Popsicles, and now for the last thing today a half of Goyourt 5 grams of sugar got my protein and fluids in !!