Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I use the McCormick packets with ground turkey and 2 cans of beans.....tried a zillions recipes' date=' always go back to this though.[/quote']

Me too its my favorite one and super easy lol

I had table spoon of baked Mac and cheese, 2 table spoon of green Beans and 1 oz of baked catfish.

I'm eating my subway fit kids meal! Complete with sticker earrings!!! Haha

I am sorry wannabewifey but every time i see your name i think to myself if you really want to be a wife you can come here stay with my husband for a week or 2 and then you will change your mind. And decide to stay single. Just kidding good luck

I am sorry wannabewifey but every time i see your name i think to myself if you really want to be a wife you can come here stay with my husband for a week or 2 and then you will change your mind. And decide to stay single. Just kidding good luck

Hahahaha thanks, but I got one of my own and he's enough! :P I actually have NO clue where I came up with the name! I think it's because I joined the forum right when we got engaged!

O.....m.....g...... My mouth is watering. Yum. I think I might try to make fish chowder this weekend.

Make it seafood... Toss in some salad shrimp, too! :-)

Crusted salmon. Unanimously declared delicious by husband and two dogs. The dogs can't talk but they gobbled up the piece I couldn't finish and wanted more - I took that to mean it was good. I could be wrong, my Copper also eats birdseed and bugs. Lol

Had a tiny piece of a pastry at work (because it was Starbucks and I can't say no). Gave me kind of a sugar high and sat funny in the pouch. Didn't feel right at all. Five hours later I was on the toilet. Don't know if its a coincidence or a punishment.

Had a tiny piece of a pastry at work (because it was Starbucks and I can't say no). Gave me kind of a sugar high and sat funny in the pouch. Didn't feel right at all. Five hours later I was on the toilet. Don't know if its a coincidence or a punishment.

You had a small dumping episode.

You had a small dumping episode.

Kind of what I figured. I didn't like that at all!!!

Kind of what I figured. I didn't like that at all!!!

Ya!! Yucky! I've managed to not have any dumping yet!' I did however get to full 4 times!! Awful!

Just had my first salad. I had the 1/2 size Asian chicken salad from Panera. I finished the chicken, but left some lettuce behind. I also left off the fried wontons. I'm technically not supposed to have salad until Tuesday, but wanted to try it out on a weekend!! So far, so good.

Toppings off of one slice of take & bake costco pepperoni pizza & small Caesar salad made at home.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches