Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Jenn-hope you are doing OK. just wanted you to know I am thinking of you!

Terri-you are such an inspiration to me that one or 2 bad days doesn't change anything. You are doing SO awesome!

Pamela-yes the TOMs are screwed up. It is the weight loss/hormone thing going on. It will straighten out eventually.

Kat-I have the positive vibes heading your way!

Judy-4 1/2? OMG...I have never had a 4 1/2 anything! lol

I am gonna get off here a while...I am cramping to the MAX. By the way, 188 this morning!

:banana:banana:banana:banana:Banane20::):Banane20::clap::Banane20::star::Banane10::star::P:bananajump:

YAY TRACY!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

188! Fantastic, Tracy!

Love, love, love the pic! Macy's a doll! & look how great you look! You're right... your face is so lean now... wow!

TracyK~ :P:Banane20::):Banane20::clap::Banane20::Banane20:1 freakin 88...Skinny Biotch alert ((hugs)). Your pix looks great.

I am confused? Was it CUT THE CRAP day or EAT EVERY FREAKIN THING YOU SEE DAY??????? :hungry::hungry::hungry: I think it was the latter. I was very naughty today. Well, by bandster standards. And you ready for this one???

Pot luck horror story.

I was eating my turkey joes, sal., some tomatoes, and then someone sat down w/ deviled egg. I thought, yum, I want one. So my friend and I went back and got 1 and some more turkey stuff. I remember a while back someone posted that deviled eggs were evil. I looked at it and decided that I would just eat the "devil" part (yoke and mustard filling). I put it in my mouth and holy shit. I got stuck on it...and started sliming. Mind you, I am in the library w/ the entire staff. I stand up and realize I need to excuse myself. I start walking towards the door to step out into the parking lot. Then, I start walking faster and faster as the slime is building. Remember my projectile PB scene at Panda Express? Well, I begin jogging towards the door, w/ my hand over my mouth...thinking...please don't please don't! I burst out the door into the parking lot and PB all over the small piece of grass. AAAHHH instant relief. Then I realized...I was locked outside. LOL. Now, it was the most BEAUTIFUL DAY...92 degrees, bluest skies. But still, I had to walk alllllll the way around the building to get back in. Oh well, I needed the exercise at that point!

Needless to say, it is SF pudding tonight for dinner. Oh yeah, I got my "real" period today. Thank God, my jaws are tired of chewing!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kat, ditto on the special thoughts and prayers!!!

Tracy, the pics are great!! You can tell a HUGE difference!!

Well it was very hard not to eat lots of stuff today, especially sweets, but I didn't!!!!!!!!!!! I got news today that my health insurance is going up to $590 a month in January and then in May when I turn 45 it is going up to $645! It is a long story with the health insurance thing, but I can't get any and have a "state" run plan. My deductible is $2500, with another $5000 after that with out of pocket. It doesn't include well woman or physicals. It didn't cover my lap band. It is sooo aggravating!!!! It drives me nuts!!! I need to get married to a man with a good health insurance benefits. I could go on and on, but instead I am going to go to bed!!

Have a good one!!

Jane

By the way Judy 4.5!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

I just spent some time in Rants and Raves and want to tell you all how much I love you. Those people are crazy and rude. I am so glad I have you in my life. It is an ugly world out there. Yeah violets!

xoxoxoxox

Well I cannot relax and go to sleep---figured to heck with trying, I will sleep plenty tomorrow!

Got all my stuff done here I wanted to---so guess I am as ready as I get. Showered, and no lotion, and my hair will be dry by morning. Nail polish is off, toe nails are done! LOL!

Went to dinner with our friends tonight...was nice to get away and laugh and not think about it for awhile!

My DD would probably kill me---oh yeah she may read this tomorrow, but I have to tell you! Remember me telling you how the little girl we kept embarrassed Manda in the bathroom at Walmart? Well tonight they were getting ready to go to a Going Away party, and Manda was getting out of the shower, and Kinsey was in the bathroom with her. She starts sing songing to Manda "I see your butt...I see your buuuu--uuut"....Manda just laughed at her, so she continued singing....."I see your buuuu-uuuut, it has a beard"!!!! She called me laughing so hard I could barely understand her!! Man I love that kid!!!

Pamela---sorry about the egg----I am not a hard boiled egg fan, so never had the experience!!! Yeah I was getting in all kinds of trouble with a couple of people in R& R and I never said anything they implied I did---I just ignore them now!

TracyK---you and Macy both look great!!

Awww Jane, hate to hear about insurance issues, ours went up this year, I think everyones did, but not as much as I was afraid it might...bad thing is, rates go up, and coverage goes down.

Judy---wow! A 4.5!!! I think thats about my pinky size!!! I think mine are 7.5...and getting loose, but I WAS wearing a 10---so I'll take the 7.5!!! I hear ya on the grumpy little shopper, I had one today too!! But could not put it off, so we toughed it out together---she was not her usual happy self---naturally, I think she felt the stress!

Laura, thanks for the support, I took care of it, and sent emails.

Well going to go find something boring to do, see if I can't get sleepy!

I think my DD will send an email or 2 tomorrow, so if you get one, pass on the info please.

Hugs all around!!

Kat

:cool::grouphug::):grouphug::)

Kat-We love you!! We are praying for you!

Everyone have a great day and thanks for the nice words (and boobies) for my pics!

Kat

my prayers are with you today

I am off to get ready for the funeral. ds is going to go. Last night was very sad but we all told stories and laughted and it was much better than we thought. I am going to bring ds with me today.

I know not really appropriate, but... I did look freaking hot last night and got so many compliments. Today I'm wearing pants, and am not going to look as great but I did last night. Didn't have any batteries for my camera. I do need to get a pic in that dress. it is a milemark for me. It is the dress I wore the year before ds was born, I thought I looked my best at that point, or was down 50lbs and did look great, but now I can wear it without the body armor underneath and it is still kind of hanging, and I was still worried about how I looked. A few of us went to the bar for a bite to eat and a drink and I had to go to the bathroom, I was a wreck having to walk by the entire place to get there. I know my mental issues.

Anyway.. off to get ready for mass, going to say a prayer for kat while i'm there.

I hope everyone has a good day, I have to go right to work.

xoxoxoxo to all

Good Morning, Violets...

I'm waiting for Ethan to arrive for the day.

ooops... he just walked in the door.

Tracy/Macy.. the pic is awesome!! Sure can tell a difference. Isn't it great???

Well, we have snow on the ground this morning. Not sure I'm ready for it yet, but at least it covers all the leaves I didn't get to in the front yard.

I better go get some Breakfast ready for Ethan and me. Everyone have a great day.. TGIF!

Thinking of Kat and sending prayers...

:cool::grouphug::):grouphug::)

Kat-We love you!! We are praying for you!

Everyone have a great day and thanks for the nice words (and boobies) for my pics!

Couldn't have said it better! Purple power to you today and to Jenn at her aunts funeral!

TGIF! Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

G'morning Vi's --

((((((((KAT))))))))))) :cool:

Yeah, everytime I visit rants-n-raves it only serves to make me mad in some way...which is not how I enjoy spending my time. I think it was TracyK who said when she feels like chewing somebody's head off she goes over there, bitches, then leaves. LOL I tried that the other day and it worked for me! But I just don't feel bitchy nearly as often as those regular users do....LOL!! Takes all kinds....

I have the day "off" today ....HA!! Well, I'm not at work, anyway. I don't think I mentioned that any/everything to do with my mom is a 45 minute drive across town and I am really getting sick of that drive! Oh well. It could be worse. Today we go tour the rehab center where she will be checking into tomorrow. In the hospital they verified that she has not had a major stroke or any serious injury to her head.

TracyK - You look awesome!!! ....like a totally different person!! Is your DH lovin' the new you??? :) Funny how you're wearing shorts and a tank top and Judy's talking about snow on the ground! Gotta love Houston in the fall and spring, eh? The weather here today is picture perfect. :) All that bitching we do in the summer....it's payoff time!! Congrats on the 188, girlfriend. You absolutely rock.

I gotta go hit the shower and get ready for my day. I'll see ya'll tonight. Have a good one!