Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Morning gals

Ok Kat - I'll keep that in mind all chicken and come up with a good one. I never thought about using those fried onions as a coating. that is a great idea as a filler. I eat chicken tenders all the time, only because I can and they are quick when I'm in a hurry. I usually put one in some lettuce. My step mom makes her own Salad Dressing and it is the best italian in the world - and i think helps with my other issues, along with the lettuce, so I make sure to have some salad every night I work, I need to bring some home in a bottle.

Tracy & Kat- you are both in my prayers .... Tracy what time today for you? I hate dealing with family court, I will send you strong mental hugs today. You will be fine, you have violet support.

Well, I am going to get ready, I have my fill and don't remember what time, I think 11 but I wrote it on the 9am spot in outlook so I'm up and going to leave at 8 just in case

HUGS ALL

Tracyk - how is your nephew?

Terry - I am sorry about your sister, but you are right it is not fair to your niece. good for you. kind of reminds me of my friend who just stopped talking to me.

morning everyone else.

Terri-my sis does the same thing. I only live about n hour and fifteen minutes from my family and I see my mom and one of my sis on a regular basis but my other sis and brother I only see maybe twice a year. I never thought my family would be that way. I am sorry about what you are going through and the e-mail to your neice is just what you needed to do. Maybe she may be able to give you some insight inot your sis. Some people can just be different....

My nephews' mental state can't be good. He feels he has nothing to live for. Right now he is just "here". I feel so bad for him. My sister is like Jello. I do not know how she does it....well yes I do know. She has a very strong faith in God. But she told me the other day that she needed to have a good cry. She has not let her emotions out yet and she really needs to do that!!

I am going to bring dd to school and then to my cp do talk about my blood work, then to work. Tracy and Kat are in my thoughts & prayers! Have a great day everyone!

Quick post~

Kat and TracyKS...you've got lots of purple power w/ you both. I'm w/ Judy...looking forward to your posting later w/ good news. What time Tracy?

Got a 6am conference call for Walden this am. And I am being observed (formal) today by the principal. We have these reviews every other year. But because of the call, I have to be totally ready for work by 6am:faint:.

Have a great day. I'll check in later this morning!

xoxoxoxox

GOOD MORNING!

Thank you so much ladies for all the purple power! I know better than to eat ANYTHING right now.. so I'm all hopped up on the coffee.......

11:30 a.m. CENTRAL time.................

The family list is down to 17 ............

and I did buy the ASSETS by Sara Bakely at Target.. (Spanx Knockoffs) and by golly I am wearing a NON STRETCH STRAIGHT LINE Black dress in size 14! with a grey blazer over it..... the ASSAETS are the tights and I'm also wearing pumps with a decent heel....... I feel like I look good.. but I feel like I'm going to puke..... ASSWIPE usually calls me before court so I have given my cell to Charles......... now I have to pee.

Thank you so much!

and KAT.............. you are in my prayers today!

Today:

---> 183.8 <---

After 7 long weeks at 185.....

bring on the shaking boobies!!!

Congrats Terry! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

cupid.jpg

And good luck Tracy, rush home and update us!! I'm sure you look fabulous :Banane35:

:Banane35::Banane20::Banane10::Banane20::Banane08::Banane20::Banane48::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

WooooHooooo Terry~Way to go! When I get there I want a freakin parade! I have not weighed myself (True Judy fashion) and it is killing me. But at least I am not gonna see a number that will piss me off either! Good on you girl!

TracyKS~ Wear that sexy outfit w/ confidence. It will change your enitre outlook on the day. We are all here w/ and for you. 11:30 central is 9:30 here (right?). I am being observed at 9:45 so I will think of you in my final prep!

xxoxoxoxoxox

Good morning all!!!

EVERYONE that has special needs today, are in my thoughts. It’s hard for me to express myself at times but want you all to know that even when I don’t post a response all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish only the best for my cyber-sisters!

As Don Cornelius says: “Peace, love & soul”

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

Hello from the Lake!! It's absolutely GORGEOUS here!! Our "cabin" is amazing... will try to post a link to it later. It is very relaxing & the colors are beautiful & we are all enjoying it! Yay!!

BEST WISHES Tracy & Kat!! I'm w/you in Violet spirit!!!

Terry... Yes, the kids are w/us this week, but they're not missing much school. It's parent-teacher conference week, so the schedule is all catty-whompus this week. Yesterday & today school starts 4 hrs late, so they miss only 2.5 hrs each day; Weds = a full day of school (whoops!); Thurs = 3.5 hr early dismissal (another 3-hr day in school); & Friday school is closed. So it's the perfect week for a Fall vaca. + I contacted all their teachers & they have their work for the week, etc... (can you tell I have a bit of guilt over even taking them out for this little bit?? I'm such a "good" girl who (usually) follows the rules!!)

Time to go enjoy nature & maybe the hot tub!!

Make it a great day, everyone!

I was THIS CLOSE (inches) from throwing my scale away again. Instead, I put the cat bed over it so I'm not tempted.

I am going to wait for my unfill this following Monday and not weight till a week after that (they weigh me there).

And their scale is always 5lbs lighter than mine. Last time they weighed me I was 289. My scale says 279. So their scale should say 274, which makes me happy hehe. Then I'll say unfill this baby JUST A TAD. I'm so nervous it's going to be too loose again. On the other hand, I am anxious to be able to eat normal foods once more.

Ohhh and-- today is my 6 month bandiversary. I am going to write a little 'diary' type entry today, reflecting on what's happened so far, how I feel about it, etc. Just something to refresh my brain why I did this, and what I'm doing wrong.

I may share it with you guys, depends on how personal I end up getting LOL. Just going to let it all flow out. I also think it'll be helpful in 6 more months to see how I felt as this point.

Hi girls--

After a toss and turn night, I finally was sleeping good, Kinsey was sleeping...Rick told me to stay in bed, closed the door and left for work....and the phone rang! Rang twice and as I answered it they hung up! I was so mad--then I thoroughly mad, when I come in here and looked at the called ID---was my MIL! She meant to dial her PCP, and couldn't remember if she had dialed right. It was 7---not terribly early, but I know my granddaughter would have slept another hour. That made me mad, but to not have the courtesy to say Ooops---that irritated me to no end!

They postponed my MRI to this afternoon, which is what we tried to do yesterday---but it would not fit the schedule then, they had a cancellation, and it worked for me! The hospital is clear across town, and close to nothing worth shopping in, and I was going to have to go twice today---now I can do it all this afternoon. PLUS I do not have to have my MIL watch Kinsey! My Mom will be finished in time and can do it.

My MIL is good to her, but pawns her off on my DIL all the time so the kids can "play" which consists of my rough and tumble grandson, being allowed to push and pinch , and hit on my granddaughter who is punished for fighting back or defending herself. I seriously do not mean to sound like I am playing the favortism card, I would be just as protective if they let Kinsey abuse Connor without intervening, but they don't. Connor is only 18 months old, but he has her by about 4 pounds now, and is just aggressive, and they do not EVER tell him NO about anything. It makes me incredibly sad, but seeing him coming is not always heartwarming. It means work, and noise! HE is getting better, it is not from parental direction, it is from him learning what we will and won't let him do with us. He comes runnnig with his arms up to give loves, and has learned to mind us pretty well, but if he really wants something he can't have (phone, remote, coffee cup...etc) he launches himself in the floor for a flaming fit, and Mama comes and appeases him with some equally off limits something! It is horrible, they are doing him such an injustice!

Tracy---You were in my morning prayers---my folks too, I had them put my band sisters in their daily blessings!!!

TracyK--hope you find out whats up with your readings! I am so sorry for your nephew--how is the A$$ of a Dad dealing with him? Is it worse because of him?

Pamela---you will knock the socks off the principal in his observation today!

Terry--your scale moved!!! Girl, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you! You lucky thing, mine is stalled, or at least has been when I bother to check it! oh! Maybe it is me that is stalled not the scale!!!

Judy---appreciate all the good prayers and thoughts from you my friend---since you do have a priority line!!!!j/k, I know I have my OWN priority line as well!!! I just appreciate using EVERYONES!!!

Ms. Jenn---hope you find some time to relax and enjoy today---appreciate all the good thoughts coming from you!!

Jenn---what kind of restaurant is your step sister opening?

Gina--I saw your post on another thread to HarleyNana-(Pat) if you get a chance to hook up with her--do it, she is a riot!!! We chat on another thread (NJ---and yes I know I am not in Jersey!!). Tell her I said HI!!

Laura--you might give the cat a complex--making her weigh all the time!!! Silly girl! I love the mental image of the indignant cat with a scale under her bed....little more than the Princess' pea!!!

Denise---how's things with the DD's?

Amanda---how's things across the Water?

Panda---still enjoying Onederland?? I am sure you are!!!

Kelly---if you check in I am waiting to hear how the fill went!!!!

Michelle---glad the lake is lovely--wish we were all there with you!

I know I have missed some, I cannot think these days!!!

Will catch you next time around!!!! Better post this before I lose it, because as before, I was lazy and went Quick reply!!!

TTYL---will let you know how today goes!

Kat

Praying hard for you Tracy, and for your nephew & results too TracyK!

Kat