Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Thanks guys!

Here is a couple comparison pics.....

The one is April 1st, 272

The second one is Saturday Oct 13 @ 212.6

post-208811-13813135636659_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813135636848_thumb.jpg

Tracy you are doing so great, and you are so beautiful!!

You look 10 years younger :cool: Towel on your head and all LOL!

I would NEVER IN MY LIFE take a pic of me with towel on my head. It makes me look so horrible and fat fat. I won't even let hubbie see me with a towel on my head hah!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

oh.. I am pbing on a SBD Protein Bar right now... I've already been to the bathroom 2 times....... STRESS is setting in.....SWELLED BAND ALERT! (so I guess that solves the stress eating habbit aye?)

NOTE TO SELF: Having Soup tonight

:):Banane20::):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:Ms Jen~ These are for you!!! Congrats! I will cry when I hit -50!

Terry~Boobies are waiting in the wings for you honey!

TracyKS~ OMG...I am sending you some Magic Purple Power girl...we all are. You'll be in my prayers and thoughts tomorrow. What time?? I will figure out the time zone change and think of you at that exact minute. We all should. And by the way miss skinny biotch...thats right, I said it! You look great. Your face difference is amazing. Looking really good honey, I know your feeling great!

Kat~ I know it is probably too late in the day. My favorite chix reciepe is Lemon Pepper chix. chicken in baking dish...cut about 3-5 lemons up, squeezing the juice etc all over them. Salt, lots of pepper, and some garlic powder, cover then bake. If you stab the chic a bunch it is soooooo tender and very very low cal. But other family members don't know it is sooo healthy, but man o man, is it yummy.

Judy~Congrats on the NSV! I can't wait until I am in a 14...you rock girl.

Well, gotta go do some Walden stuff, then I am off to Jazzercise @ 5pm. I am excited to be back at it, although I really feel like a nap.

I got the Bob Greene book this weekend. I am just skimming through it now, and I found in his exercise section levels of exercise. Interestingly enough, what I was doing at the gym was the bike (that was my cardio) and the book ranked it at a level 4 exercise (= to swimming), but areobic dance was a level 1 was = to jogging. No wonder I am sleeping like a baby after these classes. Have a great evening....ttfn!

xoxoxox

Congrats MsJen!! That is awesome!

Judy-what a great NSV...that is so cool! I am happy fo you!

TracyKS-My prayers will be with you tomorrow...and you look GREAT!

Pamela-that lemon chicken soounds yummy, I will try that for sure!

Michelle-have a great time at the lake! RELAX!

Jennifur-wine....oh how I wish I had a bottle here now. But, I ues it is a good thing I don't. :)

Laura-sorry that you are so tight! funny how junk food always just glides down with no problem, isn't it?

Kat-when is your biopsy?

Haydee-Sounds like you had a fun weekend!! You are right, we did have a beautiful weekend! I am so ready for some cooler weather!!

I go to my pcp in the morning to see if maybe he can explain my high cholesterol & triglycerides to me and tell me what I need to do!! Everyone have a great evening & take care!

hi gals

i was so tired earlier, did i mention that my dd does not need braces!!! I am so happy, the time I refused to go back because of money, her teeth straightened out so they are going to pull her 6 baby teeth that are left and they should come in just perfectly! And because not ortho they are paying 80% so I only have to pay 20%, not $3000!!!!

Funny - i just had pot roast for dinner, why can I eat beef and not chicken? That is funny to me.

Anyway - no more wine... that is for sure

Congrats Jennifer

Tracyks- you will be in my thoughts all day tomorrow

Well I just got 2 more bills from the hospital. Still waiting the 2nd half of my refund. I talked to them last week and was told my balance is 0 and they owe me another refund.. now I get a bill for $55 and $22. Jeebus, I hate these people.

I have skipped myplate for the past few days, mostly because I graze so much I can't remember everything I put in my mouth.

Today I am back to myplating it.

B'fast- Frappucino 200c

Lunch- chicken & dumplings (estimated calories based off of myplate) 234c

Dinner- Went to Outback, got Alice Spring Chicken. I use to love this when we lived in NM, but I haven't been to the Outback here before.. everything was HORRIBLE, we're never going back. I took 1 bite of it, the chicken was burnt, the cheese was tasteless and burnt.. so after 1 bite (that went down painfully) I passed on it.. I'll give that 20c at most. Came home and had a bowl of cheerios & skim milk- 260c

I'm having a pudding for dessert later on, with benefiber mixed in.. 120c.

835c total.

I am playing head games tonight, no more Snacks, just my pudding.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ms. Jen!!! Congrats on losing the 50#!! Don't you feel GREAT???!!! I was looking at my pics from April and the ones Bob took a couple of days ago and I'm am just amazed at the difference. When I look a month at a time, I don't see that much difference, but when I look at the April vs the October pics, it makes me soooooooooo happy!!! So even though I'm at a plateau right now, I can see how far I've come and it gives me the motivation to keep on keepin' on.

I just got back from the gym. Did my 30 minutes on the stationary bike and also did 30 minutes at Curves today. I always feel so much better when I get that done. When I sit on the bike in the gym, I think.. well, I'll just do 15 minutes and then when I get there, I think it's only 5 more to 20 and by then I'm on a roll and don't even worry about getting to 30 min. Such a different feeling for a once was couch potato.

I'm going to go watch some tv and then hit the hot tub. Everyone have a great day tomorrow. Good thoughts going your way especially Tracyinks...

Patience, Trust and WWJD??!!

Hiddy Ho Ladies~

Can I just say that I love love love jazzercise class. After a week break it totally kicked my butt. But, ready for this, I missed it soooo much. Yes, me missed exercise. It is the dance component of the class...I can't get enough. I am pissed I have to miss Wed. nights, especially since I am wasting my time w/ study group.

Also, I was able to eat a Healthy Choice w/o PB'ing! I feel like it is Christmas. I have good restriction, am totally full..please let it stay here. Anywho...I am feeling good.

Gonna go watch Weed, Californication, and Dancing w/ the Stars! Have a great night!

xoxoxoxox

Hey Ya'll Don't forget Kat needs our prayers, too. She's having tests tomorrow. Pray for the best possible outcome! Same for you TracyKS... You know we'll all be on pins and needles so please post when you can.

Judy - yeah, I think that was probably a good idea not to tell your daughter you can wear her jeans...although she probably would be nothing but happy for you!

Jenn - That is great news that your dd doesn't need braces!! Man, that's unusual these days! You got lucky!

TracyK - Great news on your nephew, too. How's his mental state? How's your sister?? Shell-shocked, I'm sure.

Speaking of sisters...mine has officially excommunicated me from her family and I'm not sure why. We've never really been "close" ...she's 7 years older and we are just different people. But her kids are my only niece and nephew and I love them like my own...y'know? Loooong story short, I found out thru my mom that they had a party a couple of weeks ago for my niece who's having her 2nd baby...it's a boy this time...so they showered her with gifts for a boy. I wasn't invited to the party!!! This is about the 3rd time this has happened. I also never am told when the kids are in town and I've only seen my grand-niece twice...and she's 2!! I don't know what I've done to piss my sister off, but it must be a doozie!! She's always been majorly passive-aggressive so WHATEVER!! But today I wrote an email to my niece saying I hope she wasn't told that I just didn't show up, or that I was "too busy"....I wanted to set the record straight that I haven't been invited!! I told her I loved her and I would send her a check to buy whatever she needs for the baby. Odd.

Haydee - Your trip sounds fun!! I'm glad you took it easy on Sunday...ya'll deserve it! Is the house looking good? We want pics!!!

Michelle - Enjoy your week off!! Are ya'll taking your kids out of school for the week?

Ms Jen - CONGRATULATIONS on your major milestone!!! WOW, what a great day for you!!! :) Enjoy!! Re: having kids.... they are tough and exhausting most of the time, but the love you feel for them is totally unlike anything you have ever experienced. I had mine so late because for years I thought that I didn't want any. Glad I changed my mind, but I was on the fence about it for 10 years! So I can understand there are certain advantages to not having any. Hopefully you are blessed with nieces and nephews, or friends' children that you feel very close to. My friends kids feel like my own sometimes...I care that much about them! Especially as they get into their teen years and you worry so often.

I'm pooped. I think I'll get a book and go to bed early tonight.

Love you guys! XOXO

Definitely keeping Kat in my prayers tomorrow. Will be glad when both Kat and Tracyinks come back with good news for us.

Thanks so much girls---I am not real concerned about the tests tomorrow and the next day....Friday has me a tad nervous!

Tracy---prayers, and all my good thoughts will be with you...I'll tell ya what---when I am in the tube (they scheduled me another MRI as well), and they tell me to be very still...I have to lie there with my eyes closed, thinking strongly about something or my claustrophobia kicks in!!! So when I am inside, I will use all my concentration to pray for you and your son! You will have my full attention!

Thanks for the chicken ideas! Jenn, I have chicken of all kinds!!! I tend to buy up both breasts and thighs (boneless/skinless) when they go on sale, and use tons of it!!!

Tonight, I fried chicken tenders. I know that is not the healthiest way of eating them, but it is one of the handiest for a 2 year old!!! I take the Fried onions (like you use on Green bean casserole) and crush some of them up with Ritz crackers, some season salt, and a bit of flour. Dredge in the mix, then into milk or yogurt (plain), then back into the cracker mixture, and fry. Rick and I like them with ranch dressing, but she does not like ranch on anything! She ate so much chicken and broccoli tonight I thought she might burst!!! She liked it!

Rick and I just finished watching a PBS show about the Amazing Human Heart. Unreal! I still find it hard to believe they did all that to him!

Pamela, I believe the exercise comparison---dancing is an amazing work out! I don't do anything as strenuous as what they do in jazzercise, but I'll put music on and dance with the kids, when I think that we have all been vegging for too long!!! We have fun, and gets my heart rate up!!

Judy I agree, I would not say anything to DD about the jeans. I have some my DD gave me that were too big for her, and I wear them all the time, she ask me the other day if I could get into them yet....I told her I have been wearing them for 2 months, I was hoping they would be too big for me now, but they still work!!!

Maybe if she brings the subject up....!!!

Ms Jen---WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! 50 pounds, what a great feeling!!! Picture time!!! If not to share, at least for your own comparisons, so you can SEE how things are changing!!!

Terry---you sound like me...all the neighbor kids, all the kids friends, I was Mom to everyone!!! Not to mention all the daycare kids! You should see our house on Halloween---I still have kids, and now kids bringing their kids. They all know this is a safe bathroom stop, and we will have dinner, and snacks...I have a houseful for hours! This year, I am making a big pot of chili, and having a build it yourself Frito Pie or Chili Dog bar, going to put the bowls of fritos, cheese, onions, tomatoes, sour cream, and anything else I can think of out on the bar, and just let them build what they want!! That way it can be ready for whoever, whenever. All the kids end up here different times, depending on where all they have to go! I always look forward to seeing all the kids again!

Pamela, I am trying to think of something non sugar for the kids....thought about those Water based tattoos, or balloons, or pencils......not sure yet what I will buy for the masses!!!

Tracy--great strides!!! The front view of the shirt, is impressive, the change so evident---good job girlie!!!

TracyK, Gina, Denise, Amanda, Michelle, I can't scroll back far enough to respond! I used to copy & paste from word too...guess I am going to have to again!!! My memory is not failing, it is done gone!!!

Will check back with you guys in the morning before I have to go....

Kat