Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

The scale peeked on 189 this morning...but the next 2 tries were 190...I will claim 189 when it doesn't show 190 at all! It was still fun to see the 189 though. Makes me realize my scale WILL show that number. :)

Monday....ugh. Oh well....at least I will have loads of work to do today so it will go by quickly.

Everyone have a great day! Thanks for sharing the pics Judy. Looked beautiful!

Morning gals

another day.... (sigh)

I'm up drinking coffee, I found 2lbs, but also realized i have not gone to the bathroom in 4 days... sorry, TMI, but it really messes me up and I feel horribly bloated.

Judy, how amazing, and you guys look FAB! Have fun today, I bet he can't wait to see you too

Jane - I was thinking that too, that ship looks Massive

Tracyk- Nice, at least it was there so hopefully tomorrow you can caim it!

Good Monday Morn, Vi's~~

Who can believe that Turkey Day is next week?? Wow time sure is flying!

Just regular stuff going on today... aqua class @ the Y & work. woo. hoo.

Make it a great one, everyone!

Judy -- Your pics are great & very inspiring for me to go on a cruise! :) Welcome back!

Good morning, Violets.

I slept in this morning and it felt sooooooooooo good. Love the good morning kisses from my two little yorkies. I missed that for the last week. But, it's back to reality today and cleaning up the last of the cruise "stuff" we have spread out all over. Ethan arrives at noon and Kris will be coming over after her classes at 1 so it will be a nice afternoon for me.

Yes, the ships are THAT close to each other. Just a walkway apart. It's amazing to watch these HUGE ships squeeze into the smallest spots with such accuracy. If I was driving, I'd be ramming into everything while repeating the phrase.. Oooooooops!!

Pamela.. you have your choice of menu each night in the dining room. This fisherman's platter was only one choice of about 8. I didn't eat the rice or much of the veggies. Had half the lobster and then went to the bathroom and pb'd. Didn't even finish the whole thing. But at least it tasted good going down!

Hope everyone has a great day. The cabins look awesome for our trip in May. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Ooops, forgot one thing. Have you ever noticed when you get a new car, you don't ever notice how many of them there are on the road until you have yours?? It was the same on the cruise. I didn't realize how many overweight people there were until I got the band. Bob and I were constantly saying to each other.. LB, LB, when we spotted someone who we knew woulld feel better if they had the band. We sure are glad we have ours!!!

As of this morning, I've lost 1# of the 3# I gained. Hope to lose the rest by this weekend and then head down towards goal again. I would love to be down 60# by our February cruise. It CAN be done!!!

Patience, Trust and WWJD??!!

That extra pound did not go away, I know next week will show a loss, my goal this week is not to get on the scale til Monday!! Have a busy day today, sometimes when you are off your free days aren't so free!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Jane

Hiya Violets~

I am off today!!! I will be doing tons of work, but from home in my pjs!

Where is Terry and Laura?? Come on ladies. LOL, I am such a busy body. Haydee should be posting soon too. And when is Kat back? Isn't her surgery the 16th, or near that.

Have a great day everyone! Hope your weekends were great and full of joy!

xoxoxooxoxoxox

Hey guys!

Have just been reading, not posting. Nothin' to post on my end.

Atkins kick fell off this weekend. I had a cookie, and my 100 calorie ice cream at some point during the weekend. And since I messed that up, I went ahead and ate 'normal' carbs.. had one of my fruit leathers (100% fruit), had a slice of italian bread last night with butter.

Blah blah, is what it is.

I took my measurements this weekend, found a cute plus size boutique on e-bay and wanted to make sure I was in the right sizes. A little disappointed in my numbers. Despite the weight loss, the inches are dropping SO SLOW. I am 47"(I measured WITH the boobs)x42"x47". I think around my wedding I was 49"x46"x49". 4 months and not a lot of inches. Kind of bummed me out, not feeling all gung ho right now.

I assigned the Violets for Secret Santa, but I'm at work and list is at home. I forgot to send out the e-mails last night. Shame on me! I will remember tonight, I put a post-it on my cigarette case :)

I bought some new clothes last night, according to measurements I am a 3x at torrid.com, but I would be a 2x if my boobs weren't so big.. I should have gotten them anyway and just worn a tighter bra, or let them 'spill out' hah. I know lately when I get plus size and get too big, it looks bad.. none of the 'sexy' shirts look right if they're too big. Also bought a cute sweater/jacket on overstock. Was less than 40 bucks after shipping! Since we don't get heavy winters/snow/etc, I don't buy big thick coats, no need to add bulk to my body!

Stephanie Rogers Plus Size Chunky Knit Cardigan Sweater : Women's Clothing from Overstock.com

I got it in green.

And me and DH went shoe shopping yesterday, his shoes are worn to the nubs and I have been wanting to find a pair of normal shoes that don't hurt my feet (I wear flip flops year round). They didn't have size 11 in ANY of the women's shoes. In the men's size (in my size) all they had were bright white.. and this was Hibbet's sporting whatever. I couldn't believe it, was very irritated. So I wrote down women's styles I liked, ordered them from New Balance Outlet (they carry up to size 12 and WW for women). The one pair I loved.. a dark brown with Pink "N"s on them only had size 11 no wide width, so I ordered them to see if they'll fit. I hate my feet. Also ordered 11 W of some cute Mary Jane tennis shoes they make. So even if the normal tennies don't fit, I'll have something to wear besides flip flops.

I had more to say than I thought I did.

Hi ladies! I'm back from Mexico. My grandma is doing great. I haven't gone back to read anything, I've been super busy today. I'll catch up with ya'll later...

hi haydee... welcome back

Laura. My dd wears a size 10 shoes and she has narrow feet. I know she has a hard time finding cute shoes.

Well, I brought the dog to his new home, so sad... and quiet here. I am cold all the time lately, so I made myself a new blanket today, just need to finish it up tonight after support group. I need to go there.

Well I have to leave in 45 mins, I guess I should shower.

Can't wait for the list....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and Greetings from Montana. It is so cold here. But what a beautiful State. Not sure I would want to live here in the winter though. I have a picture of me with the snow in the back ground but someone is going to have to tell me how to get it on here.

Haydee, welcome home and glad to hear about your grandmother.

Judy, I do that all the time when I see someone. I think "Lap-Band". But how do I know that they don't allready have it. Looking at me you would think the same thing and I do have a band. It's a bad habit I need to break. I have to stop judgeing people but it's just so darn easy to do.

Got to spend sometime with Uncle George last night and I just watched my husband as he talked about his father that passed several years ago. Uncle George was telling him stories about when they were little boys. That is what has made this trip so worth it. It's a strain on us especially with taxes having to be paid here soon. But seeing Husband with his Uncle, well taxes with have to wait. We will be here for a few more days and then head home.

Everyone have a great week and as soon as I now how to post a picture I will.

clap2.gif

First time on the net all day! I have been nesting like a 9 month pregnant girl........... Working on Cody's room...... it looks so nice... I dropped his old TV yesterday and it busted the tube so I was out looking for the best deal this morning.... He now has a new tv, new study bunk loft, new office chair... His room is so small and it really doubled the size by putting the full size bed up high.

Exwife is dragging her feet...... she talked everyone into TONIGHT instead of yesterday, and now she is saying that it is only going to be til the summer......... UH NO, this is it, this is the way its going to be. period. If Cody gets wind of this wishy washyness of his mom THAT IS GOING TO BE HIS AMMO the first time he gets mad........ so far she swears she hasn't said this to him, and dh is going to pick him up tonight just the two of them so they will be talking for the entire hour. DH is taking off work to enrol him here Wednesday.. and so then it will begin.......... Cody is smart, and he and I have had our issues from the very beginning, but I am consistant, and I don't bluff... and he knows it.... it pisses him off when I bust him out on a lie, or whatever....... and he goes into WHATEVER MODE......... he is not a small boy......... he is maybe an inch shorter than me and he weighs at least 150 lbs......... he is also allowed to tell his mother that he hates her, and the word HATE is not allowed in my house and never has been...... the first weekend I met the boys I laid down that law......

This is not going to be a picnic.. the honeymoon will be short lived... but hopefully Cody takes this opportunity and blossoms into the person I know that he can be.......... and I hope that his mom see's how much her household blossoms with Cody not pounding on his brothers all the time.......... He is so stuck in that age wants to be older, but to immature to handle all the emotions coursing through his body.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OK>. gotta go make chili!

Have a wonderful evening!

I forgot to mention .......... I bought a new pair of size 12 "stretch" cords today in chocholate brown.... off the rack at JCPenneys.......... THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!