Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had to stay in the hospital for 6 hrs getting Fluid and potassium' date=' I'm still tired but I am having baby food with broth and it's amazing lol[/quote']

Can we eat baby food bananas when on puréed food? I'm only 2 days post op and still clear liquid. But I really want bananas!!! And avocado. Lol

Day 8 and I'm doing amazingly well.. Thanks for all the support and new updates they are so helpful.. I'm still having a very hard time getting my 64oz of Fluid a day and definitely having a hard time eating. I'm not hungry and can't seem to make myself eat.. I'm definitely taking all my vitimins. I think I will go to GNC and get some Protein Shakes maybe this will help out

I was on liquids but i felt like i needed more. So i did one mush meal today. What was ur starting? Whats ur goal?

Dos 247

Today 232

Goal 150

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I had to stay in the hospital for 6 hrs getting Fluid and potassium' date=' I'm still tired but I am having baby food with broth and it's amazing lol[/quote']

It's amazing what's amazing to us now lol

Wanted to say hi! I'm new here and my surgery is in the morning 1/18. So in a little over 24 hrs I'll be joining ur ranked. So far I'm -19 on liquid diet and -23 from my highest of 303. YEAH!!!

It's awesome that you're listening to your body' date=' getting in all your liquids and seeing a loss. I'm not getting in all the liquids and Protein, afraid I will overdo it and either dump or stretch my stomach. I'm sure it has an effect on my energy levels-so today I'm going to make sure I walk walk walk and sip sip sip!![/quote']

How are you doing with your fluids today?! Some days are sure harder then others! I don't think I am going to make it today! First day back to work and h2o was not on the brain!

I'm on Liquids. I have been afraid of other Soups because of the creaminess-so scared to dump' date=' but I'll get some and maybe thin them out at first to see how we'll I can take them. Thanks for the tip![/quote']

I liked the cream of broccoli! Not so much with mushroom but a definite relief form the normal!

That's great to hear I haven't had any Protein yet still clear liquid diet. Ouch staples sounds hard! I don't have any (just steri strips) I wish I had something to compare the pain to its crazy. And did you figure out the forms piece? Sorry just seeing this. The support is amazing' date=' I like 5 from family it's a mess! But here and Instagram have been awesome![/quote']

Yes I figured it out thanks! How much longer do you have on liquids? My doc only requires two weeks and by the end it got pretty boring! Good luck!

I'm just going into my second week and I am still restricted to 2-3 oz at a time so I can't be very helpful in this area. I'm interested in the responses that you get though. I had a revision and I may still be experiencing some swelling inside causing me to be so limited.

Keep us posted!!

My nut told me everyone is different in the amount they can eat and said I am on target with 1/2 cup-1 cup! Seems like a lot but that's what I was told! I also started soft foods and am completely surprised how well I am tolerating the non-liquids! Also I am down 18 pounds from DOS on 2 week post op!

Yes I figured it out thanks! How much longer do you have on liquids? My doc only requires two weeks and by the end it got pretty boring! Good luck!

Mama, I started puréed today I had to get an IV yesterday due to nausea, so far it's going good!

What does gas pain feel like? My pain radiates around my midsection and bubbles a bit internally. I've been walking a lot but the pain and soreness only stays midsection. Is this gas pain? Btw, still in the hospital. Had bypass Tuesday and a correctional surgery today this morn.

Wow, I see all of you that just had surgery and are already on purred or sorts. Surgery was Monday,just got to come home today, I wasn't hungry at all in the hospital and now I want to eat everything. :( im on clears for another week, then full liquids for two weeks, then purred for a month then finally... Real food. My back and neck are hurting worse than my incisions but that's just from being in that bed for so long. Hope this finds everyone doing well!

My nut told me everyone is different in the amount they can eat and said I am on target with 1/2 cup-1 cup! Seems like a lot but that's what I was told! I also started soft foods and am completely surprised how well I am tolerating the non-liquids! Also I am down 18 pounds from DOS on 2 week post op!

When was ur surgery? What type soft foods r u eating?

So I'm end of day 3 post op and my tummy is not hungry at all. But damn my head is. My flipping head is telling me to eat pastas and Peanut Butter and pickles. And avocado!! And milk.

Tomorrow I start full liquid an I can not wait to taste some chocolate Protein drinks!! How do u get past the head hunger.