Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Dates

Hi Jane! My Surgery is the 9th! Another surgery sister!! Yay =] I just started my liquid on Wednesday' date=' how are you doing with it?[/quote']

Doing okay lost 7 pounds so far need to lose another 5 before surgery. I luv the shake it is Bariatric Advantage chocolate . I have it 2 x a day then I have either apiece of chicken with veggi or a salad. How r u doing so glad we met we will definitely be going thru this together.

Doing okay lost 7 pounds so far need to lose another 5 before surgery. I luv the shake it is Bariatric Advantage chocolate . I have it 2 x a day then I have either apiece of chicken with veggi or a salad. How r u doing so glad we met we will definitely be going thru this together.

I am too! I don't have a goal weight for the diet, but it's so hard!! I can't eat anything only Protein shakes and liquid, needless to say I have cheated with wonton Soup. =\ I had a really bad headache today but I'm keeping my eye on the prize :-)

Also January 9th here, and on day 3 of the liquid diet. I haven't gnawed off anyone's arm yet, so I figure I'm doing pretty good! :)

Also January 9th here' date=' and on day 3 of the liquid diet. I haven't gnawed off anyone's arm yet, so I figure I'm doing pretty good! :)[/quote']

Lol, I could eat mine at this point! That's awesome we all have the same day =]

Hi January date-mates! I am so excited that the start of our life changing month is less a week away!

On the way to Walt Disney World to ring in the new year right! As I was packing I kept thinking that this will be the last time I go as a huge person. We are going back in June and can't wait to compare the differences. It will be nice to not be so tired with aching feet and not fit comfortably on the rides.

What are you all looking most forward to?????

Happy New Year to all of you! 2013 is going to be a big one for us!!!!!!!

Mary

Hi January date-mates! I am so excited that the start of our life changing month is less a week away!

On the way to Walt Disney World to ring in the new year right! As I was packing I kept thinking that this will be the last time I go as a huge person. We are going back in June and can't wait to compare the differences. It will be nice to not be so tired with aching feet and not fit comfortably on the rides.

Mary

My list of things I can't wait for are:

- To be able to fit into rides comfortably

- To walk across the stage during graduation in May to receive my master's degree feeling lighter, healthier, and looking better

- To be able to fit comfortably in school desks for the remainder of my last semester of school

- To be able to exercise

- To be able to fit into clothes from non-plus size stores

- The list goes on and on

Good luck to us all. I'm sure many of us have set New Year's resolutions in the past to lose weight, but this year, we will finally be sucessful!

Just got my surgery date!!! January 22 will be the start of my new life!!!!

Yeah no kidding! Mine is 24 days away and I don't know how to feel about it! I still haven't broke the news to my bf cause he's set against me having it done and almost broke up with me over it and we have a house together.. I think he'll come around he's just worried. But I am SO ready for this change! I know it's gonna be hard but I'm really focused on making this change :)

What is it with the men folks.....my bf is the same way, saying he will not feel sorry for me (this is about me not him). He keeps say DONT DO IT!!!! He is making me nerves.

Congrats to every who have confirmed Jan., surgery dates. We can do this!

Congrats to every who have confirmed Jan.' date=' surgery dates. We can do this![/quote']

We absolutely can and will!! Congrats to you as we'll!!! :)

Hi I had the band four years I will have a reversion to the gastric bypass on the 21 I lost no weight from the band

I am scheduled for January 10. I am sooooo nervous.

I am starting this so all of us who are beginning 2013 in a big way can share stories' date=' advice and experiences.

My surgery date is 1/21/13 and this has been a year long journey for me. I began last December with a physical and my Dr. and I decided it was time. I had to go through 6 months of weigh-ins and visits with the nutritionist before I was even allowed to see the surgeon. I finally met him in July and then was given a whole new list of tests and appointments that needed to be done. My insurance finally approved me earlier this month, but only for surgery after January 1, so January 21st it is.

I am so excited to start this journey and thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences here![/quote']

Hey we are surgery sisters. Where are you in your process right now? I meet with my nutritionist on the 2nd for the last time before surgery and my pre op with my pcp to clear me for surgery is the 3rd. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time

My list of things I can't wait for are:

- To be able to fit into rides comfortably

- To walk across the stage during graduation in May to receive my master's degree feeling lighter' date=' healthier, and looking better

- To be able to fit comfortably in school desks for the remainder of my last semester of school

- To be able to exercise

- To be able to fit into clothes from non-plus size stores

- The list goes on and on

Good luck to us all. I'm sure many of us have set New Year's resolutions in the past to lose weight, but this year, we will finally be sucessful!

[/quote']

I have the same list as both of you! I work for an airline and can't wait to not worry if I will need a seat belt extension!! Also, people asking when I'm due or how old my newborn is! I'm excited and nervous! liquid diet has been really hard! :(

I am scheduled for January 10. I am sooooo nervous.

Congrats! I'm scheduled on the 10th too, and nervous as well! More that my ray of hope will actually turn to a dark cloud and be whisked away than of the actual surgery.

Mary

I am most looking forward to having the surgery and not stressing about the approval process. Even when I'm laying in that hospital bed post op-I'll be thrilled knowing all my hard work to get there finally paid off, and now it's time to get busy working in a different way.

I think the most tangible thing I look forward to is wearing shorts again, finding clothes easily, feeling sassy, and sexy for my husband.