Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Ahhhhh. Ok good to know!! So once u start full liquids can u have stuff like Protein Shakes? Or what i it that u can start to have' date=' what r u planning. I'm taking notes u know so when my turn comes! Lol[/quote']

Yes Protein shakes ..... Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, of course fat free... Or 1 %. Fat free sugar free pudding, strained cream soups....

I can't wait,,,

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

post-24595-13813810693299_thumb.jpg

Thinking of all our sisters that had surgery today, best of wishes for easy recovery. Hugs to the sisters who have paved the way this month, you are our inspiration to keep our eyes on the prize. Hugs to the whole November family!

Officially on the bench pain not to bad gas is the killer. I've walked twice and another lady on a different form with the same dr had surgery today. We both crushing the halls and sipping but it hurts

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Officially on the bench pain not to bad gas is the killer. I've walked twice and another lady on a different form with the same dr had surgery today. We both crushing the halls and sipping but it hurts

I'm so happy to hear you are ok.... I know the gas is the killer... It s not so much pain,.. The gas is the pain! It will pass.... I pushed my morphine button quite a bit to make me sleepy.... First 24 hrs are the worst..

You did girl :). You officially on the losing side!!!

propylene glycol is used in non toxic antifreeze which is a main ingredient of Mio

:o Oh wow! I used to drink it awhile back but I couldn't finish one bottle of it because it had a funny taste. No wonder!

Hey peachee213 actually thats what I meant liquid diet is the 13th my preop is tomorrow as well actually it originally was Monday but overslept after going to the falcons and cowboys game here in atlanta...Glad to know I have a surgery buddy, where are you located???

Hey tbooks. I'm in Raleigh, NC. :)

I'm glad to hear you're doing well crstal! I wish you a smooth recovery! You're on the bench now!! :)

Im originally from Burlington NC....and actually will be there after my first week of recovery here @ home, then my mom wants me in NC for two weeks so she can make sure Im ok....thats a small world uh!!!

It sure is! lol... Very small world!

Here's the updated New Member List for November Surgeries... I thought it'd be nice to repost as crstalww is recovering right now... Welcome to all the new members! :D

November members new list as of November 7 2012

Welcome dottednails & Eva Chavez!

Ttailsharp..............November 1, 2012

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

Nickster81... Nikki...........November 5 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Ambercowens.................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

LaGp................................November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012

Seattlelyte.....................November 9 2012

Sarah2012...................November 9, 2012

Aufan.............................November 12 2012

Beautifulmistake84.....November 12, 2012

Eva Chavez................November 12, 2012

catgirl12…………………November 13,

FatfreeinNC.................Novemember 13, 2012

Falicia004.................November 13 2012

Millybell.........................November 13 2012

Catgirl12....................November 13. 2012

Leelerbeeler................ November 13 2012

Nycole........................November 13 2012

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

Contentwithme............November 14, 2012

Peachee213.......Lisa..November 14, 2012

Chilet071............... ..November 15 2012

Karmagirl.................. November 15, 2012

ladyspl………………….November 15, 2012

dottednails...................November 16, 2012

Worm2879................November 19 2012

Startinova17................November 19, 2012

Kathryn Sides..............November 20 2012

Ed Rosales.................November 20 2012

francesmcg……………November 26, 2012

Truth85.....................November 26 2012

Hajones5891..........November 26 2012

Dawn...........................November 26 2012

SuzNc........................,November 27, 2012

R4snd..........................November 29 2012

Pwnykat......................November 30 2012

Newlife4leah................November 30 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

LaGp................................November 7 2012

Tomorrow's the big day for LaGp & Vicki! Thoughts and prayers are with you all on the big day for a smooth procedure and quick recovery! You're moving over to the Loser's Bench! :) Please be sure to check in with us and let us know how everything went!

Vicki and LaGp. Prayers and best wished for you today!!!! Virtual hugs!!

Crystl. So glad to hear from you. Bad gas pain!!

Thank You Heather,

Woke up way to early, 6.5 hours till surgery. Getting a bit anxious, but that is to be expected.

I hope I can send a message later to let everyone know how it went.

PLease keep me in your prayers today.

Hugs to you all

La we are surgery twins today I will be praying for you and sending you good thoughts as we do this together.

Vicki