Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TGIF NJ chat!

MMMMM those salads sounds good. I love that crunchy broccoli & raisin thing - if the broccoli pieces are small enough.

OK - Pat is back among us (sort of) so now all we need to do is find the rest of our gals. Send the Monkeys out to span the nation.....

Eileenie!! We must have been posting at the same time. I hope you feel a little better. I hate that head-cold stuff. Hugs!

Cindy - I am going to go full speed ahead with the whole Teacher Certification thing after my vacation next week. I will probably be giving you a call for that insider information. I have a very odd feeling right now. I am used to being an expert in my field. Now I am going to be doing something completely new and different. It's weird to be a rookie again... I guess I'll get over it.... :]

Kat - I do low carb with a cheat day. I could NOT go for the rest of my life, or even for more than a week, without my beloved carbs. Besides, the cheat day keeps my body guessing - and I think that is a good thing. We have been enjoying the Spring Thing, here, too. I LOVE SUNSHINE!!

Mandy - Geez - if it ain't one thing, it's another. Enjoy the muscle relaxants... :]

Betty - I can't say for sure which one of those recipe's sounds better - but I like yours cause it seems less complicated. I am a complete idiot in the kitchen. The less ingredients, the less chance for me to screw up! Plus, I love the sunflower seeds & raisins in with the broccoli. Steaming the broccoli is a great idea. Nothing worse than tough brocolli... Maybe I will try the recipe with some crunchy Kolrabi. I bet that would be FAB.

Well, I just thought I would stop in here before I escaped for the day. I am getting out of here, now. I may not have time to stop by tomorrow - as I am working a short day and going to the infamous "Aftercare" program. I will let you know how it goes... if they have released my thumbs from the screws... :]

TTL

Hugs and Love!

Hi,

Well the apricots just didn't disolve. It was horrible. Finially I threw them up and was able to sleep. Today I feel much better. Went to my Dr appointment and saw the PA. All seems to be fine. Were not sure if I'm to tight or if I have just not been doing things right since the last fill 3 weeks ago. So I'm giving it 4 more weeks and then going back. With the way things have been around here it's hard to tell what I'm doing these days.

Please pray for poor Bambi. She needs to be put to sleep but my FIL doesn't seem to be ready yet. She is a miniture grey hound and she has cancer. The poor little girl needs to just go night night. My poor FIL is depressed to begin with and he loves this dog so much. I am praying that she will just not wake up, but they never seem to do that.

Today I made the 5 foot club at curves the owner cried. So then I did. I'm so tired that I'm numb these days. I have lost 61 inches and 87 pounds. The goal that I have in my head is 168 so I am 12 pounds away.

I have to rest and veg. Tomorrow I need some advice from all of you about my reduction. But I don't want to get into it now.

night night

What I awoke to this morning....

post-203959-13813134654408_thumb.jpg

Pretty...Pretty snow....

post-203959-13813134655182_thumb.jpg

Hey... where did my garden fairy go? :)

post-203959-13813134655852_thumb.jpg

I'll bet she's freezing her little wings off right now. ~Mandy

Beautiful pictures Darcy :) I woke up to the same thing. My Garden angel unfortunately bit the dust or should I say snow this winter. We haven't had much snow but, the cold and wind have been very bitter and the piece froze so when it blew over she shattered :) I'm going to have to get another one....I already miss seeing her in the morning before I leave.

Good Morning Y'all!

Beautiful pictures Darcy! I used to love to look out at a fresh snow, it's so beautiful when you're indoors!:) :) :D

Beanie - How did the meeting go? Fill us in please! Did you learn any good info you might share with us?

Sherry - Awww, sorry about the angel! You will have to take a picture of the new one for us!

Mandy - Sending you some "get well" vibes! You have been sick long enough now!:D

Dianne - Glad you survived the apricots! fruit is a little tricky for me, I can eat a small amount of it, but not too much at a time.

Kat - Sorry you have to clean your house all over again. It's a shame we do so much work before company, only to turn around and have to do it all over again. Crazy aren't we?

Eileen - How's the cold girlie? Did I hear y'all got more snow?

Cindy - Sounds like the perfect job for you! Let us know how things go!

Yikes, I'm still in my gown and it's almost time for me to leave~

Later girls!

Ok I'm going to just scream, cry, throw my hands up, run away, have a drink!

DH and DS are throwing up now and have diareaha I can't spell it but you know it! DS was in the ER this morning they gave him 3 bags of Fluid because of dehydration. Then he came home and procceeded the throw up all over his room! His room is the biggest mess you have every seen and I lost it. Not only can I not handle the puke! But the crap not really crap, the stuff all over his room is unreal! I'm so mad at him. I am not being the loving mother that I feel that I should be. I just can't give right now and his messy room is like icing on the cake!

ERRR I am so frustrated! I am going to get a massage with in a week. I can't take it anymore.

Awww Dianne--I so wish there was some way I could help you in all this. I'd even clean up the kids room. That I have experience in! My DS was the WORST!!! The oldest DD room was always knee deep in clothes---the younger DD had art supplies everywhere---read, we replaced her carpet, it was beyond saving! But HIS roo, had everything imaginable in it, he would deplete the kitchen of glasses, they were all in his room! Most things would eventually make it to the laundry, but his stinky socks all wound up under the bed. He would sneak in and take Dads!!! I eventually wound up buying them different kinds of socks so he would quit!! I kid you not! Then there was a time he tried to sneak a live Gecko in---and forgot to latch the cage---I found it on his window screen, scared the Sam Hell outta me! He was made to give it back because of the deceit involved, but the junk for the gecko (including a box with dead crickets) was discovered months later! For years I had parts---parts to what I never knew....he saved EVERYTHING!!!! And CD's and games, everywhere! And clothes...even him, but he never had the right clothes. We would buy him clothes, and I would see them on Jeff or Brody, his best buds....and on him would be something I did not buy! I cannot tell you the number of times both Janet, Brody's MOm and I ordered them to quit----they didn't. I had to laugh the other day he popped in from work, and he had on coveralls with someone elses name....he has yet to change I guess!!! At least now he is financing the clothing swap!!!

Now today, it is grandkids making messes!! This morning Kinsey is elbow deep in Play Doh!!! We have made Cookies, and a pie (which resulted in the colors getting mixed up!), and snakes,and she made all kinds of stuff only a 2 yr old recognizes!!! I will let it dry and sweep the floor of all the mess.

I have no idea how you are coping with everything right now. I know it would be easier if the poor dog would just go to sleep, but can FIL handle that right now? Are you able to visit MIL yet?

61 inches---WOW---you have done so well!!! Can you imagine trying to keep up the pace you have going right now, with the weight you used to carry around everyday?

If there is ANYTHING---and I do mean ANYTHING!!!! I will be glad to do it---I am going to send you my # in a PM, you are always free to share it with our group. If you need to talk at 2 in the morning---call me---I have not had your exact level of overwhelming, but I know even as recent as Rick being so sick, how it seems to snowball. Call me anytime you need to vent!

((((Big Hugs)))) Hang in there my friend!!!

Kat

I'm alive again today. Still sick but I didn't cough myself to death last night. I think the phenegran with codine helped. I start the muscle relaxers today, it was going to be 4 hours before they would be ready so I said I'll be back in the am. I couldn't stand around for 4 hours and I wasn't going to go back out last night. I will get it today when I take Abi to the bus. I also need bread and some milk. I'm up, showered and dressed but still not really eady to face the day. I'll check in later. ~Mandy

Dianne, I was typing when your message came through. I am soooo sorry for everyting you are going through. We are here for you, you can call Kat, or me, I will also PM you my real email and phone. I know this is hard, we went through a similar stress level right after Abi was born, it's just overwhelming. I hope everyone at your house starts to feel better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))~Mandy

Hi Guys

Even though I am leaving early today, I have to take a lunch... I am working more (30 minutes!) than 5 hours, so it's the law. So, I am checking in before my appointment.

Aw Dianne - I am so sorry your life is such a hell pit right now. All I can say is that I am sending the very best Low Drama vibes your way. I would have crumbled into a little pile of stress by now - so it isn't surprising that you are having PB issues on top of everything else. At least until you have a little less stress, you might want to either stick to mushies, or adjust your fill. Stress makes everything swell up...at least it does for me. As much as I have never truly wished anyone dead, I am hoping Bambi passes in her sleep - the poor thing! FIL will have to deal with it - it will be awful - but no worse for you than having to take care of both of them. Hopefully DH & DS will recover quickly and be able to help you a little bit. I am sending you a Cyber Massage and HUGE hugs - and congrats on the 5 foot club. xo

Pretty pictures, Darcy. That's the ONLY way I want to see snow until next winter, thank you very much!

Sherry - You new fairy will be beautiful, I am sure. And BITTER only begins to describe the cold y'all have had up there. BRRRRR. I hope it warms up a little bit if I end up in NY in March.

Betty - I will let you know if there is anything interesting involved in the "Aftercare". I am hoping it will be more than I am expecting...

Kat - Hugs! You supermom's are an incredible group. xo

Mandy - glad to hear you are at least feeling a LITTLE bit more human today. sleeping truly is the key. It all seems so much worse if you can't rest. Hope the newest meds help out.

Well, it's a short lunch today cause I am leaving early Have to get back to it.

Hugs and Love to All!!