Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone In Utah! 71/2 Years Out! :)

I am a new transplant from Cali now living in Utah!!! Anyone home here???? I am 71/2 years out and have maintained within 15 lbs..trying to remove that and well...yeah....lol anyway looking for a little love from Utah!!

Lol...I was just there for a month while my husband was working on a bridge in Ridgway near Ouray!! Beautiful country!!!

Welcome that's really good 7 1/2 years & you kept it off.

Sorry I am in California, but have a lot of family that lives in Utah... if that counts for anything LOL

Darnit! That's where I came from..northern California near Sacramento...oh well!! I'll keep checking :)

too funny because I live in Fresno, which is what, about 2 1/2 hours south of Sacramento...

I am a new transplant from Cali now living in Utah!!! Anyone home here???? I am 71/2 years out and have maintained within 15 lbs..trying to remove that and well...yeah....lol anyway looking for a little love from Utah!!

Me, me! I just came from LapBand Talk to this site. I live in Midway, work in Provo, and visit my mom in Salt Lake. Where are you? I'm having my band removed soon and want to have a revision at the same time but am not yet sure whether to do the sleeve or the bypass. I've jumped through all the hoops for a revision but haven't yet talked to my surgeon about the results of the tests (bad damage to my esophogas, for instance) and which surgery he thinks would be best. I'm going to a support group tonight and then the psychologist visit tomorrow--then we get to submit for insurance approval, which apparently with my company takes 1-2 weeks and then we can schedule. Oh, what to do! I'm so torn between the two procedures--how can that be when they are so different?

Hope you are enjoying Utah--have you lived here before? Let me know if you need any pointers for getting around and making your life here great. Good luck!

I'm in Taylorsville! I just got my surgery date of 1/7, so I have a little bit of time to start some good habits. I'm pretty nervous, but so excited! I've waited so long!!

I'm in Taylorsville! I just got my surgery date of 1/7, so I have a little bit of time to start some good habits. I'm pretty nervous, but so excited! I've waited so long!!

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Who is your doctor? Did you consider the sleeve? I'm still trying to figure it all out. Can't wait to talk to my surgeon after all the test results are in--maybe he'll give me some good things to consider in my decision. Good luck to you!

I'm going to Mexico to have my surgery. I'm doing the bypass not the sleeve. Thanks so much! I'm pretty excited!

Hey! Welcome! Currently I am sitting at St Marks hospital waiting for my support group to start. U should come check it out. It is called RMAP. They r the best in UT. Stands for Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians. Offices in St Marks Hospital. I heard they welcome people from elsewhere into the support group. Also they have contacts of people who r over 10yrs out. I am only a month out. Hope to c u there some time. Either way they can give u some info.

I live in Utah !!! Just had my surgery would love to be in a support group

Bonnie

I am from Utah also , nice to know there are a couple people from here huh

Surgery was just February 1, 2016

Sending love your way ;)

Bonnie