Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 13 days post op and I am having a heck of a time getting my Protein in. Dr put me on puréed foods a couple of days early. I can't drink most shakes. What are some ideas for me to get my protein??? HELP........

Designer (brand) flavorless whey. In stores or on Amazon :) Just google it!

Where can I find unflavored powder? Brand? I can't find it :(

Thanks

I buy powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury from online. It is 21 grams of Protein for one scoop and there is no aftertaste. Dissolves pretty good.

A while back I put together a list of high Protein foods. If you post or PM me your email address I'd be glad to send it to you. Forum rules don't allow me to post the Excel file. I've sent it to dozens of folks on the forum.

It's difficult to get all of your Protein without some kind of supplement but hopefully you'll find some things here that will help!

You also might try getting the unflavored protein powder. First thing in the morning, put a scoop of the powder in a small bowl. Depending on the powder, one scoop is 20g or more of protein. When you eat or drink something, put a pinch of the protein powder in. You can add it to almost anything and if it's just a pinch, you shouldn't notice the taste too much. By the end of the day you've eaten an additional 20g of protein, a pinch at a time.

Trying anything you can think of until you're getting all of your protein in every day is well worth the effort. Unlike fat or starches, your body cannot store protein and the nine "essential" amino acids must be obtained from food - the body cannot manufacture them. That means they need to be replenished every day. It's quite important for faster healing, increased energy, reducing hair loss, preserving lean muscle tissue and protection from bacterial and viral infections. You're gonna love the new you!!

I buy unflavor Protein in GNC I like to put it in apple sauce, oatmeal, well any thing. Good luck

When did you start to eat oatmeal?

I was able to have oatmeal at my softfood stage. When I was able to have yogurt, cottage cheese and Beans. But as you know. Every surgeon is different. Check with them first.

I was able to have oatmeal at my softfood stage. When I was able to have yogurt' date=' cottage cheese and Beans. But as you know. Every surgeon is different. Check with them first.[/quote']

I will most def when I see him it's the one thing I am craving lol which means I will prob hate it

I just tried Premier Protein from SAMs club 30 grams protein' date='not

To bad on taste buds[/quote']

That is the one that I can not have. Was making me sick to my stomach so

The dr took me

Off of them....

That is the one that I can not have. Was making me sick to my stomach so

The dr took me

Off of them....

I hope that I can handle them after my surgery

Premier now makes vanilla also. I use them in the morning great way to get 30 grams right off the bat

Premier now makes vanilla also. I use them in the morning great way to get 30 grams right off the bat

Did you find vanilla @ SAMs ?