Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last Step!

Ok I have everything done well almost I have my phy eval on Tuesday but I consider that taken care of the only thing left is for the dang nutrtionist to call me and set up my appointment I'm very frustrated I've been waiting 2 weeks and I called my doc office last week and they said if she hadn't called by Wednesday to give them a call...so this morning I called they said they would call her and they pulled my chart and they would get back to be that was at 9 am and I just called them at 2:20 ish and they said they lady who could help me is busy and wouldn't be able to give me a call till tomarrow ugh why can't they just give me the damn number so I can call myself and make a appointment sucky thing is since they are taking so long I prob be having my rny on my bday sep 24 ughhhhhhhhh helpppppppp someone tell me what I should do??????

I would call first thing this morning to remind them... they shouldn't be too busy early in the morning. Also, state if they can't get back to you in a timely manner that you would appreciate the phone number in order to make the appointment yourself. My doctor's office took forever to do anything so I pretty much just took over for them.

I just called this morning and they transfered me to a lady I've been calling and leaving vm to for the past week so I called back and said what you told me and they said she would give me a call back idk I'm just mad I think I might just go up there so she will have to speak to me idk why they don't have their stuff together makes me so angry

I had to go in to talk to my insurance coordinator in person because she hadn't sent in my information and wouldn't answer my calls... so yes sometimes it is just better to go in person because they can't ignore you that way. Good luck!

I had a lot of trouble to start too. The pysch office that did my eval actually lost the results and paperwork for over a month. Then they told me I had to get new dentures and then they came back and said I had old paperwork from 2006 from the hospital that said I needed a cpap. So I started this journey last October with them saying I would probably have my surgery before Christmas 2011 and here I am finally going into the operating room on Monday, God willing and the creek don't rise, as my grandmother puts it. LoL

Good luck and stay on them, call 20 times a day if you have to. They will finally get tired of you pestering them lol and get you thru, as my granddad says, the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets greased first.

Tryin' to get my Sexy back!<br />God help me and watch over me more now than ever, Amen.<br />Sent from my Galaxy tab.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 1 reply
      1. kezbeth

I may have to have gall bladder surgery during my weight loss surgery. Not thrilled about it either but do not want 2 recovery times. Just want it over with.

Thanks for your post. I may need to rethink my decision... :(

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches