Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone done a tattoo reminding them of where they have been, the RNY, or the new you? I have a 4" tat of a tree FROG (representing Fully- Rely- On- God) on a leaf cross and I'm thinking of trying to incorporate my journey into this or creating a new one. Any thoughts?

Got this a while ago

post-19867-13813809854459_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]485[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk

post-15730-13813809855335_thumb.jpg

I have three. Got them like 10 years ago an wouldn't mind getting another jus don't know what! I have my tragus and lives pierced twice. Can't really do anything else bc of my job :(

post-19777-1381380985573_thumb.jpg

post-19777-13813809856611_thumb.jpg

post-19777-13813809857447_thumb.jpg

I have 4 tattoos and 11 piercings including my tongue :)

I have tattoos all over my body including a sleeve needs to be finished. My ears are stretched to 1/2 in. Use to have my neck pierced, eye brow lip nose and so on.... Love my tats and plan on getting so many more even a surgery date!!

I have 11 piercings and 2 tattoos. Plan on sleeving my left arm and a huge back piece when I'm happy with my weight. The flowers are on my foot and Celtic knot is on my wrist.

post-20335-13813809865043_thumb.png

post-20335-13813809865543_thumb.png

Hi ! I have my nose pierced and I have 5 tats. I would love to have a sleeve but dang they costs so much. I'll try an post pics. later.

)o( magickbaby

.☆ºbLeSsInGs 2uº☆.

These are the 2 on my arms. I have one on my back and one on my stomach and one on my *cough cough* ASS ! LOL

post-21784-13813809894164_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]520[/ATTACH]

post-21784-13813809894431_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]521[/ATTACH]

Never give up ╰☆╮

I have 4 tattoos and 11 piercings including my tongue :)

I love my tongue piercing, I got it on my 18th birthday. Every time I take it out It just feels wrong.

I've always wanted my tongue pierced, but I'm a big chicken. I used to have a labret, but when I had a c-section 8 years ago they made me take it out and 4 days later it closed. Now I'm scared to redo it because of the scar tissue. Wow what a big baby huh ?? LOL

Never give up ╰☆╮

I have a tattoo on my chest, 13 dermals in it, my nose, tongue and Monroe

post-22411-13813809940104_thumb.png

I have no tattoos. But I have 9 piercings.

After surgery I managed to put all my jewelry back on except my VCH. Almost two weeks out and I haven't been able to bend over enough to try to put it in (sorry if it's TMI). I guess once I'm healed I'll try and if no luck I'll have to get it re-done. Boo hoo!