Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

Hw-223. Current 158. Lost- 65. Very happy!!!!

I am also facing a psychological battle. For whatever reason I have spent the last couple of weeks sabotaging myself. Otherwise feeling great and down 72lbs (Surgery date: 1 July). I can also eat virtually anything I like now which is a mixed blessing.

Definitely a mixed blessing....

I was sleeved in Mexico on July 3rd. My surgery weight was 277 and I am now 197, down 80 pounds!! I can eat pretty much anything I want and I don't mind eating a few things outside what I am supposed to, but I will have a bite or two and then I am done with it. I kind of think of it as this is a life change and I refuse to live my life by telling myself I cant have this or that, everything in moderation. No, I wont sit down with a plate of brownies, but if I break one in half I will eat it.

Surgery date 7/10

SW: 254

CW: 177

GW: 155

Ya!! 22lbs from goal!! I went from a size 22 to a size 9 already! So happy just wish the hair shedding would stop before I'm bald!!!

Hello all and merry Christmas to all,

My start weight was 378 my weight on the day of surgery was 341. Today it is the 27th of December I am five months out and I weigh 248. If my math is correct, I have lost a total of 130 pounds. That's 93 pounds since the day of surgery. I can't believe how good I feel and much more healthy I am. What a great way to start the new year.

Mark, Edmond Oklahoma

Hello,

Surgery was 7/16/13 and I weighed 380lbs. As of today, I am at 260lbs for a total loss of 120lbs so far.

It is amazing how good I feel both mentally and physically. I am going to be starting a new job next week, I am beginning to exercise, I just feel better about life in general.

It is going to be a great 2014!

Had my sleeve on July 29th, so I'm 5 months out.

Starting weight 295

Surgery weight 250

Current weight 178

Goal weight is 160

Total weight loss is 117 pounds!!

I love my sleeve! I have a totally new relationship with food now. It doesn't feel like a drug anymore, just food. I never knew that feeling before. Gosh, I hope that doesn't go away!! I do exercise about 5-6 days a week, which I believe is what is keeping the weight loss going. It has slowed down a lot, but still going down eventually. It goes up and down and up and down, but eventually the down is lower.

I'm 18 pounds from my goal and trying to prepare myself mentally for this. My life always revolved around trying to lose weight and I'm not sure what I'll do when it's not!! Oh, I know the work is never done. Maintaining the weight loss will be work too, but I've never actually made it to goal before and I'm soooo looking forward to it!!

Anyway, I pray everyone has a blessed 2014. I think it will be the best year of our lives!!!

post-179612-0-39336300-1388293417_thumb.jpg

post-179612-0-52970900-1388293525_thumb.jpg

Edited by m&m4ever

I haven't posted in awhile. It got slow for a bit but working hard exercising.

(All time high 335 pounds)

Surgery weight 285 pounds on July 23rd

Current weight 212 pounds

Down 73 since my surgery, hoping for a few more by New Years, goal is 185!

I just started trying some red meat, most everything else I've tried and it seems to make me full really fast.

Hw 288, sw 277, cw 219

I've finally stopped looking for my old stomach in my new one and have accepted my new limits. Still struggle with emotional eating occasionally. Weight loss is slowing but the changes in my body are speeding up. No regrets here.

Down a total of 74 lbs so far! Surgery date was July 18, 2013. Starting weight was 321 lbs & on New Years Day I was down to 247 lbs! I am very happy I had my sleeve surgery done.

Happy New Year Sleevers!

I was sleeved July 16,2013

Starting weight :294lb

Surgery Weight:288lb

As of this morning 236lbs!!

Wooo hoo so excited finally got to 50+ down I was at 47lb for like 3 weeks feeling better than I have in a long time!

Starting weight 295

Surgery weight 250

Current weight 178

Goal weight is 160

Total weight loss is 117 pounds!!...

AWESOME progress! And you really look great! Congrats on being so very close to goal, especially after only 5 months!

Starting weight 295

Surgery weight 250

Current weight 178

Goal weight is 160

Total weight loss is 117 pounds!!...

AWESOME progress! And you really look great! Congrats on being so very close to goal, especially after only 5 months!

Thank you so much!

That is so awesome! I was sleeved around the same time and I'm stuck :( would u have any pointers or advice to kick start me back up?

That is so awesome! I was sleeved around the same time and I'm stuck :( would u have any pointers or advice to kick start me back up?

Sorry you're having a hard time. don't forget you've lost over 70 pounds and that's awesome for 5 months! I lost 45 pounds before I had the surgery, so since surgery my loss is 75 pounds. I also stalled for about 3 weeks when I started going to the gym. After talking with my nut, I discovered I wasn't eating enough calories. I was eating 400-600 calories and 35-40 grams of Protein. She had me increase my calories to 800-1000 and my Protein to 60+ grams. Since doing that the weight started coming off again. Don't get me wrong, my weight goes up and down, but eventually the down is a loss. I try to exercise at least 5 days a week and keep track of my food in my fitness pal. If you want to add me my user name is presmariazoe. I find keeping track of my food helps me stay focused on what I'm eating and how much protein I'm getting. I also make sure to drink at least 8 cups of Water every day. I don't use Protein shakes anymore, but at our support group they do suggest using them if you're stalled for awhile. Some people use them daily, but I just can't stand them any more!

Hang in there and if you want to ask me anything else, feel free to pm me. Remember, it's a learning process. Everybody has to find what works for their body.