Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List of Bariatric Nutritional companies offering Free Samples!

TapSnap

your weight loss has been amazing

140 lbs gone!!!! :o

thats terrific

great job with the free sample list, thanx :)

can't help but think and ask/tell you.................

are you this great with grocery shopping coupons too???? ;)

i'm being serious :lol:

if you are so organized with groceries too, as with life, you are aces!!!!! :)

kathy

congrats

Thank you so much.

No I don't do coupons I don't have time to do so. I am to busy living now that I lost most of my extra weight. Just did another 5k race over then weekend and have another on in 3 weeks.

don't do coupons

windows either?? :lol:

I can't do all those great races you are successfully doing :blink:

but i'm cheering you on :)

all the coupon info is great. can never get too many freebies :)

being busy after gaining a wonderful new life????

thats the way to go

continue to enjoy your new healthier, happier, longer life

you/we all deserve the best

kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

I will be getting my surgery in January/February 2014. Insurance requires 6 months of dieting. What kind of diet have ya all been successful with. I am type 2 diabetic and is newly diagnosed with it in April this year. The diabetic diet just isn't working for me. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

I was pre-diabetic. I focused on Protein, veggies, no carbs. I did one Protein shake for Breakfast. I lost 23 lbs before surgery by just doing that. Carbs are like crack cocaine to an addict. Lol

What site?

Just go to the first post of this thread and go down to the Vitamins. Click on Wellesse and send them a e-mail asking for a free sample and if you want tell them what you need them for. They will send you out samples.< /span>

Thank you I love samples!

Ok everyone I am finally able to access the new site. So ill be updating this list over the next few days.

the other weekend I found out if you go into GNC they have taste sample of some of their pre made Protein drinks. They allowed me to sample their lean shake (pumpkin spice) and muscle milk. So for anyone wanting to try something but didn't want to spend the money you can ask if they have a sample you can try. not sure if this is all GNC's or just the 2 near me. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Thank you so much for sharing all these resources!!!!

Free samples, feel like I just win the lottery!!!!

Y'all Rock!!!!

I went on Wellesse says not giving out any samples...but I found another link and it looks like they still are just fyi maybe that will change not sure

Edited by lynn2win

just had gastric bypass on 3/10/2014, today is 3/17/2014. im so sore, positive and trying to get a good attitude and go in to this headstrong , prepared and need this to be a exciting experience as I can make it for my own success. any idea would be greatly appreciated. m name .. Robin, 32, Missouri. email your tips and personal tips tools or wat ever you think would have helped you.

PurEviLust@gmail.com thanks, ough gonna go back to coughing and hugging m pillow, ouch........

Awesome!! Thanks for all the hard work!

Have you seen if Vega or Huma will? I just checked out Huma.

I just received a huge pack of Proteinex samples! I'm a medical professional that works with bariatric patients daily and I'm also a new sleeve patient so I used that aspect of it to get some samples. It's liquid predigested Protein so it's easy to absorb. Not sure I want to know how it's predigested! Tastes interesting. They have multiple flavors. I'm trying orange right now. 18 grams of protein in 30 ml. No way I could drink it straight. It reminds me of concentrated orange juice. I mixed my 30 ml in some apple sauce and I've been working on it for an hour. It's edible. Worth a try for free though.