Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List of Bariatric Nutritional companies offering Free Samples!

I have gone through and contacted everyone on the list. I have received this response from thinkthin

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at thinkThin LLC. We have recently discontinued sending out samples. However, if you sign up for our mailing list at www.thinkproducts.com, we often offer coupons to consumers who receive e-mails from our Store.

We are excited about your interest in our products and if you would like to try our bars, they are sold in major chains such as Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Walgreens, and Trader Joe’s! If you prefer to order online or on the phone, you can do so through our shopping cart (called World Pantry) or call 866-972-6879.

My response from Chike

Hi Angela,

At this time we do not have any free samples. We do understand wanting to try something before you buy it, so what we have for you to try is our variety pack at a discounted price. It is one of each of the five flavors in the Meal Replacement and the High Protein Iced coffee. You can order online www.ilikechike.com or feel free to give us a call 800-929-9439 We are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. If you have any questions please give us a call.

Thanks for your interest in Chike Nutrition!

Holly

From Big Train

9/9/2014

Greetings Angela

Thank you for your interest in our Fit Frappe Protein Drink Mix. We have sample packs available for purchase on our web store at the following link:

http://www.bigtrain.com/coffee-protein-drink-mix-variety-pack-fit-frappe-single-servings-p-3276.aspx

This pack contains 3 coffee and 2 non coffee flavors of the Fit Frappe mix for you to try before making a commitment to a full order.

Thank you and have a great day!

So, in order to get any free samples do you have to call them?? I've been to the list at the top of the page and don't see any links etc for free samples on the specific sites

Hello I do video taste tests on my blog, and as a result companies have sent me several samples.< /p>

they are www.abouttime.com - they make a product called fill shake and go, Protein shakes. I sent them an email telling them why I wanted them and bingo..

and the Syntrax people sent me a full sampler of 15 flavors. http://www.si03.com/

they also have a special where for 15.99 you get all fifteen flavor packs sent to you in case you wont want to send an email to ask for the samples free. I sent mine to marketing on this site.

I will have to see if any of these still work.

I am using Vita4Life Vitamins and supplements. It's worked very well. I found all my bariatric vitamins and supplements form its web site and its price is very low. So I suggest to try vita4life. It's also available on Amazon.

I tried many of these today and only 2 or 3 are sending me samples. Most of them said the sell sample sizes.

Does anyone have a RECENT list of who is still sending out saaamples?

Just stumbled on this site and have been enjoying it for over an hour! Amazing stories and advice- glad I found it! Wanted to throw out that ProCare Health gives completely free samples. I have sent many new friends to their website to contact them for a free sample. The last support group buddy I told to request some free samples actually got a box with several different items in it. The main thing I wanted him to try was their Vitamin but they sent a Calcium and a few different Protein things as well. if anyone is interested www.procarenow.com This is the Multivitamin I use as it was recommended by my doc and nut- I was even told that ProCare worked with my Doc in developing this Vitamin. I like it-- sooo simple since it is once a day and it doesnt taste bad! I am going to try some of these other sites and see what other samples I can try. Its fun to shake things up and try new things! Thanks everyone!

As of 7/18/15 - the following information is available:

- Fitness-connection.com --- Free Protein samples -- No longer offers free samples (http://www.fitness-connection.com/category-s/231.htm)

- Spartos.com --- bad link.

I have sent emails to several of the suggestions - Bariatric Choice does offer free samples and I will be receiving them in approximately 14 business days.

I will follow up with any other responses, as well as any other viable options that I may find along the way.

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury offers a relatively inexpensive starter kit - $21.20 + $6.95 S/H

Starter Kit Includes: 2 packets of each flavor listed:

• 1 Rubbermaid Shaker
  • 1 Basic food Thermometer*

Thanks

Ms.vonedge@gmail.com

Big Train - they said thank you for your response (auto generated from website) but then I got an e-mail that said my original request bounced off the mail server.