Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tired of boring plain water?

That's different, have you actually tried it yet, I would be curious just how well it actually works. I personally can't stand plain Water, so I tend to use a lot of different MIO style flavorings.

That's different, have you actually tried it yet, I would be curious just how well it actually works. I personally can't stand plain Water, so I tend to use a lot of different MIO style flavorings.

Hi! This response is not about your answer but about your ticker!!! Omg!! 143lbs in 7 months! That is fantastic and so encouraging!! Congratulations!! My surgery was June 27th. I'm down about 42lbs so far...that number includes my pre op weight loss. You are my hero!!!! :-)

I have seen this type of thing at TJMaxx too, thinking of trying one:)

I make cucumber Water. I just use a 2 quart pitcher and slice 1/2 to a whole cucumber depending on the size. I then heat about 2 cups water in the microwave for 2 minutes. Pour in the pitcher and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Add ice and water to fill and stir. I have meant to try other things but I just love the cucumber!

I make cucumber Water. I just use a 2 quart pitcher and slice 1/2 to a whole cucumber depending on the size. I then heat about 2 cups Water in the microwave for 2 minutes. Pour in the pitcher and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Add ice and water to fill and stir. I have meant to try other things but I just love the cucumber!

I have tried the same thing with slices of lemon and lime. I'm going to try the cucumber ....sounds delicious! :-)

I have the aquazinger and love! I just wish it held more Water and it'd be amazing! it makes water taste so much better and i am better at getting in my water too!

Oooooh- think I need one!!!!

May need to try this, I'm getting MiO'd out.

http://www.amazon.com/ZingAnything-Bundles-Aqua-Zinger-Citrus/dp/B009K10T42/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1376165397&sr=8-4&keywords=aqua+zinger

I only have the aqua zinger, not the citrus zinger. But here is both of them for you guys to check out.If you look through Amazon, I am sure you can find it cheaper too! I have put all different kinds of fruit in it and it honestly works great. My students used to love to guess what fruit I'd be putting in it day to day and all went home asking their parents for it! haha!

I know this is an old post but while browsing the forums I saw this and it peaked my interest enough to go search the Zinger. I absolutely love the concept and I have ordered the Citrus and Aqua Zinger. Thank you so much for possibly giving me a way to get my Water without me have to choke down plain old boring water or pay tons for flavored water in bottles that are bad for the environment!

OK, so I now have both the Aqua and Citrus Zinger and the only one I really use is the citrus Zinger. The Aqua Zinger is nice but prepping all the fruit, steeping it in the fridge for an hour before drinking it and the small capacity make it not worth the trouble. I wish it had been because its a really nice idea. Citrus Zinger however is really nice. I just cut a few oranges (or other citrus fruits) and can be prepped, juiced and on my way in a short amount of time and it holds quite a bit. So all in all, Aqua Zinger not worth the $$, Citrus Zinger gets 2 thumbs up!