Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Turner--:welldone2:Congrats on the loss! Men are lucky aren't they? They can hardly try and lose weight whereas we have to work our tails off. Don't let his loss discourage you. 3 lbs. is great!!:lost3lbs:I'm so excited for you!!!;) :becky:

Tann--All I can say is... :hail: ! You continue to be such an inspiration to me! Thanks for your support! :hug:

TURNER good job on the:lost3lbs: :welldone: and this is for your DH :( :( :lost2lbs: :success1: makes me want to start m/e soon.:biggrin1: Most likely I will do m/e starting Monday for the last full week of April, I've gotta make my goal for this month. As long as I lose 10lbs a month I'm happy with that.

Thanks DENISE for the compliment, girl you inspire me too. You should be the ring leader for our next challenge with starts May 29th.:heh: ;)

Good afternoon everyone! What a day this has been! :omg: I wanted to send everyone a quick hey and encourage everyone to stay strong this week. I did well last week but was not so good over the weekend and the scale reflected so. I have to kick it up this week! I want to make my 100 lbs. lost this month. I know that if I stay strong, I will reach it! :biggrin1: I'm taking tomorrow off so hopefully that will result in a lot more time to exercise and not a lot more time to munch. :paranoid

Congrats everyone on your losses!! :clap2: That is fantastic!!!

You'll make it!!!:clap2: Just kick it up a knoch as Emril says and then Bamm-m you'll be there.

I went for my first post-op visit yesterday and official weightloss is 7.4 lbs. My scales at home say different and I perfet my count but I only post what they log so I won't get discouraged.

Have a great day, gotta go out and walk

:horn:Hey everyone!:attention:

:biggrin1: 6 more pounds till 100 lost!! :Bunny

:clap2: Only 6 more!!! :amen:

:rockon:WOOHOO!!!!:bounce:

:confused::high5: :teeth: :peace::eek: :dance: :whoo: :becky: :cool:

Sorry to be so self-absorbed, I'll try to control myself.

;)

:bored :tired Seems like you are just a little bit excited:bored :notagree

Just kidding :pound: :cheer2: :confused: :cool: :eek: ;) I'm excited for you too.

Thank you! I felt selfish posting such a huge to-do about myself but I couldn't resist. I am so excited! I will see it this month for sure!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :D :D :D Denise.......:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :D :D :D

TAKE UP 3 PAGES GIRL!!

YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CONGRATULATIONS

I'M TOTALLY GREEN WITH ENVY!:high5: :hail: :nod: :hug: :):D:(:)

TURNER24

PAM

I would really like to see like a daily menu for about a week on what yall are eating on the m/e diet if you dont mind...I know that i might be asking alot...It sounds interesting to me and I just want to see what it actually consists of...I understand the meat and eggs of course, but in my mind there is only so much you can do with that without adding alot of carbs....And no veggies?? Can someone SPLAIN it to me...I saw the earlier post from Tann explaining egg salad, deviled eggs and stuff like that...I just want to see the other stuff too...PRETTY PLEASE

I agree Niecy, shout it to the roof tops, if I'm reading this right, when you hit the big 100 goal it will be within the first six months since your surgery. That is WAY FLIPPIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

I would be turning cartwheels, I can not wait to lose 100 - but right now I'm looking for the 50 and I have about 12 to go for that little goal. Is it amazing to see how much different you look and feel??? Same question goes for Ms. Tann, do you have a permanent smile on your face and a "I'm kickin butt and taking names attitude"

I'm feeling pretty good today myself, because I went to dinner last night with some friends that I hadn't seen since surgery and they were Wowed by what a difference the 38 pounds had made. I can imagine what old friends say when they see you guys.

Celebrating our 2 year anniversary this week-end with a romantic trip (means no kids!!!!) to Dallas to stay at the Hyatt and a fancy dinner. Looking forward to it - and planning on burning off any extra calories I might consume - if you know what I mean!! :)

Later,

I agree Niecy, shout it to the roof tops, if I'm reading this right, when you hit the big 100 goal it will be within the first six months since your surgery. That is WAY FLIPPIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

I would be turning cartwheels, I can not wait to lose 100 - but right now I'm looking for the 50 and I have about 12 to go for that little goal. Is it amazing to see how much different you look and feel??? Same question goes for Ms. Tann, do you have a permanent smile on your face and a "I'm kickin butt and taking names attitude"

I'm feeling pretty good today myself, because I went to dinner last night with some friends that I hadn't seen since surgery and they were Wowed by what a difference the 38 pounds had made. I can imagine what old friends say when they see you guys.

Celebrating our 2 year anniversary this week-end with a romantic trip (means no kids!!!!) to Dallas to stay at the Hyatt and a fancy dinner. Looking forward to it - and planning on burning off any extra calories I might consume - if you know what I mean!! :(

Later,

Amy, it is quite amazing, People make me feel like a lil weightloss celebrity, I'm not exaggerating (sp?) Everyday, everywhere I go if someone knows me the weightloss is the topic of the conversation:eek: They hug me, and I have had a lady start crying on me, she was just soo happy for me. It is truly amazing, I get all kinds of compliments, people treat me different. They can't believe I still want to lose 75 more pounds.

AVILLA I'm starting a m/e Sunday morning thru the end of this month. I will post my menue each day. I gotta warn ya tho, it's not much food. :nervous

Thank you Tann....I am just interested to see if its something that I can actually do at the same time while having to cook for 2 other people at home...Like just make a regular meal and be able to just eat the meat or the egg part of the meal...For me, there is no making me a seperate meal cuz it just wastes too much food and we cant afford that...But I am curious...So, thank you again

Tann, Pam, Amy--Thank you!:) I really appreciate your support! Amy, 38 lbs. is awesome! You will make your 50 in no time! Keep it up!:rolleyes: I have to say, I experience exactly what Tann is talking about. Everyone knows that I had the surgery but they are just amazed that I have lost weight so quickly. Everyone is so happy for me and it is the topic of discussion everywhere! I feel like a totally different person. In fact, dh and I just got back from walking 2 miles and it felt great! It is such a beautiful day that I wanted to take advantage of it and I suggested the walk. That would have NEVER happened a year ago! The changes are amazing!:)

Avilla--It's good to hear from you!:wave: I will be starting back on m/e Monday so I will try to remember to post my menu. Hopefully when I see Tann's that will remind me. ;) I can give you a rough idea however. Every morning I eat a hard boiled egg or two hard boiled egg whites. Thursday for lunch I had a small piece of meatloaf. Not exactly the best meat choice but it was what was available. For supper Thursday I had a grilled pork chop. Friday for lunch I had chicken and the same for supper. I eat a lot of boneless, skinless chicken breast either grilled or baked. I love chicken so it's not too difficult to live with. :hungry: The menu does tend to get boring by day 4 or 5 but well worth it!

This evening we are trying out a new restaurant with some friends. I am looking forward to a nice salad! YUM!

Denise I'm glad you can relate to what I'm talking about, I can't imagine the attention we will be getting at goal weight:faint: , but its ALL GOOD. But it gets kinda embarrassing sometimes being the center of attention, still not used to that.

Avilla its Sunday Morning is this is my plan for today.

B: SF flavored water

L/D is combined on Sundays: Baked chicken

More Water thru out the day if I get hungry later tonite it will be chix broth.< /span>

Thank yall so much for doing this for me....So basically what yall are doing is whatever you make for dinner for the family or whatever you just eat the meat part and no veggies or nothing on the side....Just the meat or just an egg? And yall do this for about 4-5 days then go back and get some veggies for a couple days right?? This sounds doable....I appriciate you doing this, I just needed to see what yall were eating

Thank yall so much for doing this for me....So basically what yall are doing is whatever you make for dinner for the family or whatever you just eat the meat part and no veggies or nothing on the side....Just the meat or just an egg? And yall do this for about 4-5 days then go back and get some veggies for a couple days right?? This sounds doable....I appriciate you doing this, I just needed to see what yall were eating

Yes Avilla, that's how I do it. We had chicken, mashed potatoes & a green salad for dinner. I just had the chicken. I also think that if you are a first timer you might just want to to 2-3 days at a time, then add some veggies.