Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Good morning ladies:biggrin1: Today is a great day, first of all I am off from work:heh: Went to the dr's today and I'm down 15lbs from the last time I was there last month:D I've been doing a lil window shopping lately to find a Mother's day suit. And I'm getting in 18's for the tops and 20-22 for the bottoms, it is sooo hard to believe that I don't wear a sz 34-36 anymore:eek: That's a Nsv.

B: sf flavored water

L: tuna salad

D: egg salad:kiss

15 lbs!!!!clap2.gif...Your my hero!!!!

Good morning! I wanted to make a quick post before I leave to go spend the day with my mom. :lol:

Yesterday's menu:

B - Hard boiled egg

L - Grilled chicken Breast (There's a horrible pattern going when it comes to my menu. No wonder I get bored. :nervous )

D - Taco

By last night I was so tired of just meat that when dh said he would like tacos for supper, I caved. I must of not done too bad because this morning I was down 1 lb! Only one to go! :clap2: I hope everyone's Friday is wonderful!

Tacos? I wanna taco!!! Yall make me so dang proud!!

<p>And now for me::: I went in for my 5th fill this morning and the dr said that I was doing great!!! I love going up there and hearing all the band storys in the waiting room...It makes me want to just go up there and sit for a couple hours even when I dont have an appt...lol...Well, anyways he filled me to a total of 2.95 in my 4 cc band so I think that I am pretty much topped off for a while...That scale weighed me 2 lbs less that what I weighed yesterday so I dont know if the scale there is just that much off or what...Its usually pretty much the same as the one that I weigh on at work...Oh well, I am on liquids till Sunday when I will go back to work and weigh in for the week...I am hoping that their scale was correct cuz that will finally put me over my 70 lb mark which was a goal for me before my new uniforms came in (and I dont see any new uniforms yet) lol</p>

Yay Avilla!!! you made your goal:whoo: :wow2: :humble:

DENISE you will make 100lbs loss in a blink of an eye, just be real careful and stay away from the carbs for the next few days. You are soooo close.:lol:

You guys are all doing great! I had a scare a few weeks ago, I woke up with the whole left side of body numb. I went to Water aerobics that morning and I could hard lift the weights with my left side. I came home and called the doctor and ended up seeing a neurologist and getting a bunch of tests and MRI's. They thought I had a stroke, a brain tumor or MS. Thankfully, the stroke and tumor have been eliminated. I could still have MS, but hopefully not. I am getting my strength back. I got the go ahead to start exercising again this week. I have been going to water aerobics and walking. I also finally lost some weight. Four pounds this week. I think that the platueau is over! Yeah! I'm alive, hopefully healthy and I can do this!

I hope that it is something else besides MS too tho for you...Maybe some pinched nerves or something like that....4 lbs, alright for you!!!!!!!!!

Hey you big bunch of losers!!!!

I just caught up with all of the posts because I couldn't log on this week due to a hectic work schedule.

Avilla - congrats on the 70+ loss - those new uni's are going to fit just fine.

Niecy - 100 is soooo close, I know you are gonna make it!

Tann - You go girl with your size 18 self - (I love the I can only imagine song too!!)

Karey - I'm praying for a good report for you and that it was just some temporay thing - congrats on the 4 lb loss

Turner - glad to see you checking in!

As for me - I hit -40 and am happy about that.

I'm also being inspired by you guys to try the M/E this week. I'll report in my menus if I can find the time.

Later losers!!!

Congratulations.....that Is Wonderful.....i Would Make A "big To do", Too.....that Is Something To Brag About....way To Go.....

Di

Wow I'm sooo happy to hear from everyone:grouphug: we really missed you guys. Sorry Karen that you have been having some health problems, I really hope too that it is not MS.:pray2:

:welcome: TO BIG AS LIFE glad to have you with us the more the merrier:D

I got off the m/e today at a birthday party today:happybday: I :) . I lost a total of 5lbs for the 7 days on m/e. I ate cake & ice cream:cry oh well, I'm back on track now...it's out of my system. I will be starting just lc eating tomorrow.

Again, I'm sooo glad to hear from everyone:D :)

Well, I finally got in for my 5th fill..I am at 2.95 cc now...I havent eaten anything solid since Thursday night so today will a test of how this fill is actually going to treat me...I am just going to start out with some semi sorta small and soft stuff for today cuz Im scared...lol...I finally got over my 70 lbs and am very happy with that...I am happy for everyone, yall are all doing great!

AVILLA how are you doing with your eating solids with your new fill.

Hello everyone, May is coming up Memorial Day Challenge ends on the 28th, so we have 28 days to lose those 20lbs.

How are you doing on your goal so far??? My stats are in my sig line.

AVILLA how are you doing with your eating solids with your new fill.

Hello everyone, May is coming up Memorial Day Challenge ends on the 28th, so we have 28 days to lose those 20lbs.

How are you doing on your goal so far??? My stats are in my sig line.

I dont feel any different than I did before the fill....I started eating solids again yesterday and even gained half a lb...I have heard that it sometimes takes a week or 2 for a fill to kick in so I am hoping that that is the case for me...I am just going to sit back and wait for it all to happen...lol...Come On Band!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all! Unfortunately, I didn't hit my 100 this weekend.:hurt That last pound just wants to hold on. :mmph: With m/e this week though, I plan to get it off for good (as well as a few more).

Karey--How are you doing now? I hate to hear what you are going through. I hope everything turns out good. And...congrats on the four pounds!!!:)

Cdgmom--:wave: It's good to hear from you! Let us know how m/e goes.

Avilla--Your ticker is looking better and better!! :)

Tann--Your post reminded me of the commitment I made to bootcamp. I said by Memorial Day I would be below 300 and I will! I have a few more to go to get there but I will work as hard as I can to achieve my goal and hopefully surpass it! :thumb: Thanks for the reminder!!

I posted my before during pics on the Before and After page. :photo: Go check 'em out!! It doesn't dawn on me until I see those pics side by side.

DENISE you are looking great and younger. I see a big difference:D