Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Today is Tuesday March 13

1. Drink at least 64 oz of Water today

2. Take vitamins/meds

3. Exercise more then 30 minutes today. Get in every little bit of exercise you can. Walk in place, pace, jog in place in the bathroom.

4. Keep carbs low and meats lean don't forget about sugar free Snacks and green veggies work wonders.

5. Smile today :) no big smiles :)

Live today like it is your last without the last meal thing. LOL

Be happy, Thankful, Grateful, Giving.....

Girl, I dont know how much of any of that I will get in today...Was up all night with my son with a high fever...Had him at the clinic saturday and they said it was strep and started him on antibiotics...And now his throat stopped hurting and his fever was gone till last night and came back with a nice juicy cough and messed up nose...After playing nurse all night I called in for work and he has a drs appt at 1030, so I think I am back off for a nap until its time to go...But I will try to get some of that stuff in, PROMISE

Kareyquilts you did a great job and you will so those pounds fall off the scale next week. Your body is trying to adjust so just keep up what you are doing.

Avilla great job on the running. I am so sorry your son isn't feeling well. I hope you get some well deserved rest.

Good morning everyone! It is a beeeeeaaaaautiful day here in Missouri and we are expected to reach near 80 degrees! It will be short lived as they are calling for 40's later in the week but I will enjoy it while I can!:)

I have just completed two days on m/e and have decided to go off of it for a while. I lost 3 lbs. which is nice but I miss veggies much more than I anticipated. :hungry:

Sarge, those are wonderful rules for this week! I will strive to adhere to them. After I spend the week eating right, drinking my Water, exercising and smiling, I will have set the stage for a wonderful weekend!

Sarge has spoken girls! Where are those smiles?!? (Excuse me please, the sunshine puts me in a giddy mood!!) :biggrin1:

Was up all night with my son with a high fever...

Avilla, I'm sorry your little guy isn't feeling well. I hope he gets some relief soon....and for you, some much needed rest.

Thanks Sarge for the instructions - I will do as I am told!

I'm going in to the Doctor this morning for a fill. I'm hoping for a loss but the scales at the gym haven't really moved much since I started working out everyday.

Water, Water, Water today and water aerobics tonight!! Glad to hear you have pretty weather in Missouri, it is Spring Break here and of couse that means it is cold and rainy - last week was beautiful and I'm pretty sure next week will be beautiful too, but Spring Break week is alway yucky!

Have a blessed day everyone. Morning, congratulations on the baby!!

Amy (relative newbie here)

Avilla, hope your son starts to feel better real soon. I had strep twice in '06 it is VERY painful:think I can't imagine a child going thru that.

Sarg, I will do all that stuff you said, I felled off the wagon last nite...

I did good at work yesterday did my Water, 1/3 of a grilled chix salad and had a Protein Shake for dinner....then about a hour later I ate all this....brace yourself.....a bowl of Apple Jacks cereal....pretzels.....

grapes.....popcorn.....cinnamon roll & milk.....ginger snaps Cookies & milk....My oldest (10) son even said to me, "Mom are you still eating?" I said hush boy, and go back to bed:tired I was a very sad case last nite.:angry

My plan for today is to do what Sarg ordered and stay on track.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!!! I was feeling guily about falling behind today so while I was laying there trying to take a nap I decided I had just enough time to get my work out in before my shower...So I just propped mini me up on the couch with the remote and took off for the yard...I got in my 13 runs and 21 walks today anyways and had my 8 oz of chocolate whey for breakfast...downing my 20 oz of honey and lemon green tea and off to the shower and to get ready for the dr appt!!! I am going to try to stay on track...It feels kinda good to get my workout over with so early in the morning...Good luck to everyone today!!! Work hard and be proud!!

Teresita- Good orders. I will work hard this week.

Avilla- God bless you! There is nothing worse than being up all night w/a sick child!:sick You know your a mom after nights like that.:) Hope he is better soon! Great job on the running, even while delirious!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

Amy- Welcome to bootcamp! The greatest people on earth are in this thread! :D

Tann- Don't beat yourself up!:) We all fall off the wagon, the best part is we can climb back on in the morning! Been there girlie:rolleyes: .

I need to leave work early..........spring fever!:heh: I really wish I could! I will be walking tonight though! At least 2x's around the block- thats 30min for me!!! I am actually looking forward to it!!!!!

Love you all! Happy nice weather!:thumbs_up: (there is my smile sarge!)

Turner24

Ok, just got in from the dr...The dr said that he has gotten some type of virus on top of his strep throat...So it was straight from strep to a virus...Drives me crazy..Did xrays and said his chest was fine but that his nasal cavity was all swollen and plugged up...So she gave us some nasal spray to open them up and said to continue with the antibiotics from the strep, which we were going to do anyways...Oh well, just time will heal I guess...But I went ahead and took him to lunch and I had broc cheese Soup and a few bites of a salad...Then I saw him eyeballing a Peanut Butter pie so I got us 1 piece and we shared it with the large piece on his side of course...But I am doomed for the day with my diet just from lunch, but his happiness and welfair come first right now to me...Tomorrow will be a different story

To make up for my Peanut Butter pie that I had today I just finished mowing the front yard and cutting the top of the bushes around the front of the house...I am done!! Thats all I am going to do for today...If I gained a lb so be it...lol...Oh and I vaccumed the floors and have stripped all the beds and cleaning all the sheets today too...Now, for sure I am done....I am ready to go back to work, there is just too much stuff to do staying home with a sick kid...lol

Hey Sarg, I did everything you ordered us to do today except get all my Water in, I only got 40 oz in. :nervous I did good on the other stuff....

weight.png

I finally got to move my ticker a little bit!!!So excited!!!I finally lost the 4 I gained plus got over that 60 lb hump

Niecyrene keep up that great work and keep that beautiful smile on.

Turner24 I'm with you today Spring Fever will hit at noon.

Wow Avilla you made me tired just thinking about all the work. Housework is a work out in itself.

Tann you have been doing wonderful and still is. Get that Water in you today and keep you head up and move forward in those big baggy clothes. LOL

I finally went back to TOPS last night after 2 weeks of not wanting to know how much I weighed. Well I lost 3 pounds and back to 373. Man all I can think about is how much time I wasted.'