Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Hola everybody!!!!

Teresita - Thanks for the words of encouragement...they mean a lot!!! :D

Neicy, Josette - :):thumbs_up:AWESOME :clap2: :clap2: job!! keep up the great work!!

LapBandFan - Welcome back!!! :o!!! We can Help!!! :D

Time2Live - I hope you're feeling better...keep your spirits high!!:)

Turner24 - :D maybe your band just needs liquids right now...If it goes on for much longer, I'd call the MD... It's ok to want to lose, but you want to do it the most healthiest way posible..keep me posted!!

Okie - Thanks... It's the kick :boxing: boxing I've been doing...It's so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!:faint: lol!!!

EVERYBODY!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hippie:

Reporting in:

3 pound weight loss for last week (even with the popcorn)

Exercised 5 times last week

Went to Water aerobics class today, hope to do weights this pm

Plan on eating and drinking right

Great to hear from everyone!

Come on you guys WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!! We are all going to feel great about what we have accomplished through the winter and into the Spring. We are going to be ready to drop those coates this Summer and feel great!!

People we have to put EVERYTHING together to make it work and do it EVERYDAY!!! You can’t do 1 thing today and not tomorrow then at the end of the week complain that nothing is working.

WORD FOR THE DAY …..CONSISTENCY (the ability to maintain a particular standard or repeat a particular task with minimal variation)

Turner24, I think you might need to go on liquids for longer. My fill doc tells me to do liquids for 3 whole days after a fill then 3 days of softer foods then onto solid foods, eating teeny tiny bites. Just my 2 cents worth. Staying on liquids longer will help if there is any inflammation and swelling of the pouch due to the fill and treat it like a baby...ease into solids I would try that before going to get an unfill.

My day so far has consisted of this:

Drank 24 oz, just 60 more to go for the day

Exercised 20 minutes walking on treadmill and 15 minutes on weight machines at YMCA

Breakfast:

High Protein, low carb marathon bar

1 mug hot tea with splenda and sugarfree Creamer

Lunch:

1/2 cup pinto Beans

Currently sipping on Water while I work.

thanks for all the encouragements from you all! You all are the best!

Today's update.

I lost 6 lbs this past week.

I've stepped up my exercise to 2x per day.

I'm drinking at least 64oz of Water per day.

Here's to everyone having a great week!

My check in for today

60 ounces of water

20 ounces of green tea with honey and lemon

8 ounces chocolate Protein whey(breakfast)

small salad with sliced turkey and cheese with light ranch dressing(lunch)

small salad with sliced turkey and cheese with light ranch dressing(dinner)

still babying my new fill

35 minutes on my gazelle

Avilla, I have been reading up on the green tea, have you found it helps in losing weight? My dear hubby brought some of the bottled sugarfree Lipton greea teas home with peach flavor and he did not like them so I am drinking them and wondered if you had any luck with a boost in wt loss with them?

Reporting for today

B-Whey Protein shake w/lite soy milk 190cal

L-homeade fish and veggie Soup w/saltine crackers(i need to figure out calorie)

S-3 Musketeers bar 45% lee fat 260cal

late snack-6 Oreo Cookies w/ 5 swallows of milk

*planned dinner*-Homeade fish and veggie Soup.< /p>

I can not wait to go shoping on thursday so i can clean out my foods with good stuff!

**Going to start back walking a half mile around the block tonight**

P.S candy AND Cookies FROM DEPREESION EPISODE.

Hello Everyone! Hope you've all had a productive day...

My post today:

B: Atkins vanilla shake

s: power/protein bar (i forgot the name...I brought it while i was walking at the mall..I know it had 20g of protein)

l: chicken broth and 1/4 Pasta salad.... :cry ( It looked sooooo good...)

s: Bumble Bee sensations lemon and pepper seaoning..

d: 1/4 cup homemade spaghetti..

s: yoplait light yogurt...

1 hour of walking 1.5 miles (I think my pedometer is not working right....)

30 minutes of kickboxing...it's addicting!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!:):D:) :)

MourningFuneral and Bandida - Good job on the posting, I need to get in that same habit, good or bad huh?

Bandida, Oh I am glad you have the energy to do kickboxing. I do good to walk on the treadmill! LOL. Good for you! Keep up the good work and the posting, you inspire me!

Mourning Funeral good job on posting your day and have fun on your walk around the block!

Lapbandfan, I havent heard of green tea actually helping with weight loss...I just read about the antioxidants in it and thought that it could only help health wise...Plus I found some in the powder packs that mix into my Water bottles that have 0 calories and the extra taste really helps me with my water intake...

MourningFuneral and Bandida - Good job on the posting, I need to get in that same habit, good or bad huh?

Bandida, Oh I am glad you have the energy to do kickboxing. I do good to walk on the treadmill! LOL. Good for you! Keep up the good work and the posting, you inspire me!

Mourning Funeral good job on posting your day and have fun on your walk around the block!

Thank you....You inspire me as well.....I can learn alot from you...How long have you had your band? I post everyday because it helps me to keep in check..meaning...i know I have to post and let everyone see how I do...:)

All I can say is WOW I come back in the evening and everyone is doing great...I mean GREAT!!!!! Look at you guys. Keep it up, You make my heart smile.

You guys are exercising, eating right, having contolled Snacks. I love LBT for providing a place where you can get immediate attention and support.:)

All I can say is WOW I come back in the evening and everyone is doing great...I mean GREAT!!!!! Look at you guys. Keep it up, You make my heart smile.

You guys are exercising, eating right, having contolled Snacks. I love LBT for providing a place where you can get immediate attention and support.:)

:D:)DITO!!!!