Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lisa is in the funny farm...

I realize that all of this is terribly upsetting and sometimes we want to be self destructive to show (him) that see I can be stupid too. But don't.

If you look back on the 10 years and you said it best you knew what you married...

ps I married a person who can spend 5,000 dollars in a month and not know where it went so I completly understand you...

so I think your doing the right thing. Stand strong. You are going to be the grown up...but there is something you are getting from it. I know that I do. My husband is the biggest x-box playing baby I ever met, and I would not trade him for the world.

I get mad when he leaves his bills to be paid by the "bill God" while I work two jobs to keep us in the manner in which I am accustomed...

I think he could live in a box sometimes as long as he had cute clothes.

But I am the responcible one in our relationship...

I knew he had bad credit...It did not get that way by it's self, I knew that he always lived paycheck to paycheck and I had savings that he tried to spend...

by the way I keep two seprate accounts...one for bills and one for Bill (my husband) That way I never have to worry that he spent the morgage money.

I say pay your morgage and let him worry about the bike. Remember cell phones are a optional item...my husband tends to forget that. So can be your cable or Direct tV ...

I don't think that I helped but know that we all go though it in one way or another and you will get through it too.

Thanks, guys. When you meet him, you'll see why I can't divorce him. He's irresistable - not just looks, but those stupid puppy things and nice things he does when I'm busy trying to hate him. And when my girl friends come over, he sits around talking about boob jobs and periods... he hates being left out of the girly circle, although he's pretty rough around the edges and sometimes we cringe at his comments.

Good news is that I just went in the garage to yell at him some more. And the lawn, pool, house, laundry is done, plus he's got that entire heap of financial crap sorted out in little piles. Now he suddenly wants to "fix the mess." So I screamed at him some more and came back here. He needs several more days of getting screamed at, however, I don't have that much time since I need to be nice to him to get my bike riding lessons. He says, "I bought this bike for US, not for me!" My work already knows I'm off my rocker, so I may as well confirm it.

If you can't beat 'em, join em.

Hmmm. Pretend you had to pick one of these:

A) Being married to Chris, with his $600/month bike and renting; or

:) Owning a home, but no Chris.

Okay, then once you know what is most important to you, it is easier to decide what to ask for, what to do, that sort of thing...

I know what I'd do, but what you need to know is what you're going to do.

Sue

(I just read this to Mr. Sue who said, "He's really threatened by her, isn't he?")

Renting is not an option. No way, no how.

I pick Option C:

Chris is taking over the bills and says he'll work double-pay on Saturday's if he's not able to fix the mess he's made. This verbal contract allows me to have my cleaning lady continue her 4-hours every other Saturday, plus my nickel Keno money. I'll keep my Avenue job to continue sending a little extra to my band and to keep buying new clothes. He fired the landscaper and the pool guy. He'll mow and trim if I rake. I found a $400 Kreepy Krawler (thing that plugs into your pool and vacumes it all day) in the Nifty Nickle paper for $80.00, so the pool is clean and he'll take care of chemicals.

However, if he screws up, I'll hop on MY bike to my best friend's house, who happens to be a family law attorney.

Wait a minute, cell phones are an option? Mine is attached to my ear, and I can't afford surgery to have it removed. Cell phone is not optional. Princess will not suffer, no she won't.

I wouldn't have been half as mad if we were in better shape. He owes taxes for 5 years, which we have installment agreements on, so one of our monthy expenses is $50 to the State of California and $150 to the IRS. He could have paid both of these things off instead of spending over a grand on me at Christmas and another grand on Valentine's Day. He's got a big ego.

If he'd hand me a card with a receipt from any one of our accounts that says "PAID IN FULL" across it, he'd get the best sex of his life. And my birthday is coming up in September. You know you're married when a paid bill makes you happier than a present!

De larla,

Are our husbands related???:)

How about printing out your post about the "paid in full" bill and "accidently" leave on the kitchen counter for him to find --- when he's cleaning up the kitchen?

All men are related! I decided to just "go with it." I don't need a gun to shoot him because the Harley is dangerous enough.

After he cleaned the house, lawn, pool, etc., I made him

[[[***** CENSORED ****]]] me with no reciprocation, then made him give me my first lesson, where I nearly killed myself and many of my neighbors. I swear, I didn't mean to make that right turn or land on that guy's lawn, but that's a hell of a machine!

So we just got back from a ride to my friend (the divorce attorney's) house. But that was a dumb move because he thinks the bike is awesome and I should have fun while I'm young.

I'm already walking like one of those biker chicks from hiking my legs way up on that thing. It ain't easy to get my legs up on those pegs at my size.

So thanks for being there - I think I'm still numb with shock, but I've screamed all I can and now it's time to relax. La Madam was supposed to call me this afternoon but it's already 3 p.m.

Anyway, here's some pics my friend took. Go ahead and laugh. I surrender.

post-203981-13813131290886_thumb.jpg

For those of you that wanted to know what kind and all, it's a 2005 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide... black with nothing girly on it. Chris thinks it's important for you to know that it's the first 2005 sold in Vegas and was only on the floor for two days. Sucker! Oonly my husband believes sales people!

After being on it for an hour, it's either going to cripple me or fix my back... not sure which one yet.

post-203981-13813131291709_thumb.jpg

At least he really was thinking of you when he bought it----he got you a helmet, too!!!!

The extra money will come somehow and ya'll will have a blast!!

If you are happy Lisa... that is what really matters. Life is very short and I can't think of a single reason to spend it being miserable. Good Luck!

Darcy

Lisa, I know your stressing over all this, but ya'll sure do look good on that Harley! Maybe you should let him start taking responsibility to himself. It sounds like you have been the one to fix all the mess ups, and work extra and juggle the finances. He seems willing to take it on, and you could use the break. Put a little faith in him, and you're right, enjoy the ride!