Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

steph - I am 5 " 5

bev-way to go on yoga you go girl

nat-seriously I keep them for you :)

Never say never dreams do come true !!! It all in our hands for us to accomplish what we want"

YAY!!!!!

Girls pray for me I have my first fill tomarrow @ 9 am in Tijuana Mexico.

I had surgery there and my doctor is so awsome and the 2nd sugeon is soooooooooooooo handsome lol see if I can ask him out lol j/k.

Have a great weekend to all !!!:kiss2: :clap2:

clau

I thought I'd post this here, too. You all have helped me so much with your posts and I really appreciate it. I usually lay low here, but I wanted to share my experience.

I just got back from my first fill a little bit ago.

The doctor was awesome, but the fill wasn't smooth. It wasn't terrible either, though!

Apparently, my port is deep in and she had a hard time finding it. I did it under fluoro but it seems like it wasn't the same as others' experience; it was still difficult. It hurt the first time she put the needle in so she sprayed me again and the second time it went in. I kept praying she'd find it.

Finally, she said she thought she had it and that if she was able to remove Fluid it meant she was in. Thankfully, she was able to insert and remove fluid! We were both relieved at that point.

She ended up putting 2.5cc in, which thrilled me. I was afraid she would only put 1cc in.

I'm on Clear Liquids for two days and full liquids for two more days. I just ate a sf Jello and didn't feel restricted, but I'm hoping that's just because it's liquids. Unless, I'm still waiting for that stuffed feeling.

But I'm happy I got as much as I did and I really hope the scale starts going down again!

As for my port, I'm sure it's all the fat covering it! But, I do still feel a bit weird when I bend over and I have major scar tissue at the incision. It's very hard. I may e-mail my doc about it.

sassy_ it wasn't that 1cc made me not be able to eat I think it is where I had no restriction left that now that I do have it it hurts to eat anything over 1/2 cup not sure still getting used to being a filled bandster

maurden- I can not believe u got 2.5 cc I would not be able to swallow welcome and keep posting

Happy Saturday girls!

I had a nice evening last night. I play bunco with a group of ladies, its a blast! Next month is my turn to host so I hope my house is looking good by then. I ate too much. She had quesidas - which were healthy, chicken, cheese, mushrooms and she used whole grain tortillas I ate 1/2 of one but then I munched on the chips and salsa ALL night - for dessert she had this mousse - to die for if you are a chocolate lover. She used a springform pan and cut up the swiss cake little debbies, lined the sides and bottom of the pan, with the swirls facing out - then she made chocolate mousse from a box but you add 8oz of cream cheese. It was yummy - I felt like a pig by the time I went home, it wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't ate the mousse.

I'm getting a tad bit irrated with the house in this state. He's almost done but he has to fix something underneath yet - all fine and dandy except that he went ice fishing this morning!!! So I sit here in a house full of sawdust waiting for me to clean and no point in starting until he's finished. All of my living room is now in my computer room, other then the tv and couch. The kitchen is done as far as the flooring goes but since its opened up into the living room its dusty too.

Enough of my drama.

Maurden - sorry to hear your fill was a little rough. I don't think 2.5 is too much, I had 2cc my first fill. I'm working with it.

Bk - sounds like your fill is working. I know I can eat more then 1/2 cup so I actually envy you.

Ok I eat my words about ANS - I really do feel bad for her. I heard a psych dr talking about how losing a son can really impact women in a different way and now I believe she almost died from a broken heart. I also heard someone else say that she seemed like she didn't bond with the new baby. That at first she was very attentive but then she didn't bond with her. Probably all due to her grief. Its sad that she never found unconditional love - well other then her son and then when he died she was lost again. Its sad.

I am fat. I think my cycle is on its way. I feel irritable and bloaty. And fat. I'm about to get on the elliptical in a second. Then I'm going to get my co-worker so we can work this morning for a few hours. Don't feel like doing that either. I just want to be left alone!

I was watching stuff on ANS - she was messed up. I'm grateful that was not my life. She didn't really have anyone around her to guide her properly - they were indulging her crazy little whims and feeding her drugs. Enabling her.

One of my best friends from college told me she is smoking crack. Literally. Scared me so bad. I cussed and fussed at her, then invited her to come and spend time with me here. I hope she'll come - crack free, of course. She's obese and has some esteem issues. I wish she would get herself together.

And I wish I could get MYSELF together! I did a shake this morning. It wasn't that good though. I will eat some salmon this afternoon. I am anxious for my fill on Monday. I desperately need it. I can eat about 1.5c food. I had 2 pieces of pizza yesterday - crust and all - for lunch.

StephC I hope you'll post pictures of your house when hubby is all done! It sounds gorgeous! I'd like to put hardwoods down in my condo. And paint. Right now everything is beige. HATE IT! Cream cheese is my weakness. I'm fighting the urge to make more of that queso! (heh) This is why I'm fat...

maurdan - dont' be silly, post away! Sorry your fill was not a smooth one. I'm anxious over mine, too - the last one was a f*ckshow. I'm going to try the push your toes together thing. I hope you find some restriction. If you don't how soon can you go back for another one?

bk I wish I had your restriction. I am jealous jealous jealous!

Claudia - you're so sweet to offer. I'm a wee bit taller than you (5'8") so please don't save your pants for me. I love that you offered though! And keep up the good work! you're officially my inspiration! Size 10 here I come!

VaB - I still have pains where my port is. Not at the incision site, though it's just NOW healing up. It was oozy last week, and I squoze a foreign object out of it. Maybe some sutures or something. It looked like a string. I am ready to start doing crunches and ab work, but haven't been cleared yet. He said 3 months. I need to get my fatazz on this elliptical.

I weighed this morning: 258. I cussed. It's my own fault though.

Honestly, I was so happy to have 2.5cc I forgot to ask how soon I'd be able to go back. I just assumed that would do it. But I'm not feeling it at all. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping I will when I move to solids on Tuesday.

Well, as promised... I got my pics again this weekend. Here they are.

I will be brave and be the first one to post my pics of my gut :-)

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

(ps. no makeup, no bra... and im not sucking in.... so this is alllll natural... HA)

post-211390-13813134634589_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134635207_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134635483_thumb.jpg

Wow BMAN!!! You can Totally see a difference in your face and in your side view!!! Way to go!!! I'm going to have my sister take some progress pics when I go out for my 2nd fill next weekend...and will post them after that! Although right now I'm struggling just to maintain b/c I can eat way more than a cup at time! :-(

BRANDY! You are one skinny momma! LOOKATCHA GIRL! I'm so proud of you. You're working so hard at getting healthy, and it shows. I admire your courage, cuz I'm not ready to post "progress" pics on here. Or even on Yahoo. (yet) You rock.

I'm up ladies. I'm awake, bathed, lotioned and am wearing very sexy undergarments. Yes, I'm going to church. I'm bout to give myself a facial. Yes, a facial for the Lord. (HA!) I can't find my Bible. (I suck) All I can think about is all of the times in church where you get to hold hands with the person sitting beside you. You do hold hands in church, right?

I weighed today and am down to 256. I'm thinking that Dr. K will tell me I don't need a fill because I'm losing weight. HOWEVER, the only reason I'm losing is because I'm literaly forcing myself not to eat. He better tighten me up or I will throw a spoiled girl fit.

I got a gift from my secret Cupid! Won't open until 2/14 though. I suck - I'll drop mine in the mail overnight tomorrow. Single mother, you know... Designated Valentine, I haven't forgotten you, whomever you may be! :mad: You'll love what I got you. I loved it so much I bought the same thing(s) for myself.

I really want to get back into pilates. I have a DVD, but it isn't the same. I want a reformer. When I buy a house (eventually) I plan to have an exercise room, where I'll put a reformer. I'll stay on that joker all the time. Like I do this stupid elliptical. I was on it for 45 minutes last night to the same song: Do You Love Me Like You Say You Do? Yeah.

I went to see Norbit last night - it was so stupidly funny. I laughed a little too hard. Just silly.

I went to the mall, too. I got 3 pairs of work shoes (so I can throw away my old ones) and a sexy blouse. When I wear it, my brests will look spectacular! I'm wearing a pair of the new shoes today, and I'm going to carry my Prada bag. Prada for the Lord. ((laughing))

I'd change that ticker, but I hate that ticker. I'll figure something out.

The boy is up - going to get him fed, and do my face. And then we're going to have our souls saved.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

Love you guys!! :)

Nathalie

So I finally broke down and bought an elliptical yesterday...its going to get delivered today! You all have motivated me to get my ass in gear, hopefully once and for all! :mad:

NAT...have fun at church! Hopefully its not too holier than thou! And definitely hope you get to hold hands! ;-)

I know what you mean about the weight only dropping by sheer willpower! Only 1 more week til I get my next fill!!

B-man you look great! I'm so proud of you! I can really see the difference in your face and profile! WTG!

Nat be good in church!

Ok - heres pics of my new floor. I love it. I don't have the curtains up yet or the wall in the kitchen, not sure if you can see it but to the left of the fridge, I'm going to paint it. I was going to sears to buy rugs yesterday and on my way I was praying, Lord please help me to find a good deal on my rugs and to be wise with my money. So I was almost there and I remembered Value City - they sell discontinued brand stuff. I hadn't been there for a while so wasn't even sure they sold rugs. Well I ended up getting a set for $49 - the set included a 5x7, runner and small rug. They only had 2 sets in the color I wanted! I was expecting to pay $199 for just one rug! I was tickled. I also bought new lamp shades but they didn't go so I gotta take 'em back today. Hopefully next week I'll be able to post another pic from the other direction. The room I was standing in to take the pic is part of our addition, so I thought if I floor all of it the same it'll make it look more like one house rather then a house with an addition.

post-211273-13813134636252_thumb.jpg

I forgot to say.. where my table is sitting is where the bar was before. It made for a very small kitchen.

post-211273-13813134636577_thumb.jpg

Brandi! You're DOING GREAT!!! You can see all your hard work in those pics!

Steph, the house looks great!

Nat, you'll have to give a report out later on how church went... :mad:

Brandi-- Awesome girl you are working that band! Good job! I cant wait to be down 40lbs thanks for the inspiration.

Steph- what a beautiful home! I love that rustic look! I love the fireplace too!

Home. He was sick and didn't show. All of that primping really *was* for the Lord. HA!

Had a nice time, actually, and can see myself going back again sometime. One day. Eventually. We've been chatting on the phone for 30 minutes or so, giggling at nothing.

I looked gorgeous. now I want to eat queso and chips, but I'll settle for 1/2 a pear and a Protein Drink.< /p>