Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Thanks ladies for the advice

nat hope your little man gets better mine is home sick today with the tummy virus

steph - sorry about the leak that must be painful I am glad u got a good nights sleep well anyways

I called my doc he won;t do a unfill until I do liquids for a few days he said that he hates to unfill when he is not sure it is not the way i am chewing or whatever

I am trying liquids then mushies then soft then food I will let yall know oh and I am about to post those pics on yahoo

Hey Ladies!!! Just checking in to let you know that even though I'm kinda feeling like crap and fighting a cold.....I Stepped on that new elliptical I got and managed to pump out 20 minutes on my first try!!!:faint: I clearly need to get my fat butt in shape....wasn't even sure I'd last until 15 min, but managed to squeak out 5 more than that! :clap2: Yeah me! So now I'm ready to DROP :notagree I am unfortunately out of my Nyquil and can't get to the store b/c of an ice storm we're having!!

Oh well, I WILL get on the elliptical 2x more this week, even if I'm on my deathbed!

Hope you're all having a good day!

Kirsten, that's AWESOME, especially when you're not feeling well!

I'm jealous of all y'all with your ellipticals. I'm still recovering from a foot injury so I can only do the bike since it's not weight bearing. Grrrr..... the elliptical was my fav before!

Hey, where did our lil' SweetHot go? Hope she's ok! She hasn't checked in in AGES

Just checking in before bed. I had a really hard really shitty day today. And I'm not exaggerating. Work drama with a difficult subordinate had me breathing fire by day's end. I was glad to leave. My little guy is still sick. He was in bed at 7pm. Didn't talk to my friend tonight, though he's on my mind. His grampa is in the hospital, and his family is in town, so I don't want to bother him. He was incredibly sweet earlier today. he told me he thinks I'm beautiful and very sexy. heh... Little does he know.

I bet I drank 600 calories today. Tomorrow I'm going to lunch with friends, but I'm on soft foods, so I'm going to have Soup.

Steph - how's the boobage?

VAB - work it out girl!

KayDoll - you sound so busy. And you are definitely welcome! Sorry I didn't wrap it. I'm hangin on by a thread.

Annie - how's the foot?

bk - stick with the liquids for a few days, then go to soft foods. NO MORE PUKING!

BBK - I'm through Jackson quite frequently. And yes, I was a Sr. in HS when Chicago won the last Superbowl. I've got fingers crossed for next year.

Where IS SweetHot? And where is B'man? Probably out busting her ass on some piece of exercise equipment! HAAH oh - I see you down there, B'man! hey chickadee

Heading to bed. I'm so damn tired of this job - I'm calling out Friday.

OH! Biggest happiest news: They agreed to exchange my mattress. I am going to check one out tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully I'll have it on Friday. I WIN! I immediately thought of you, Steph. :)

Night all!

Nathalie

Awesome about the mattress you deserve a good nights sleep after all

sorry about the little one mine is getting a little better and i have not thrown up since this morning go me

my dh is so funny my son said mom why don't u ever eat supper much this is his words by the way I was trying to think of a answer when my husband said oh mom is on the bulmic/anerxoic diet (mispelled I am sure)

anyhow my son was like oh it was funny

chubbygurl I have wondered the same about sweethot

Sorry, i wasnt on today.... i have been reading your posts, but I am dealing with about 3 inches of solid ice outsie. My power was out for two hours and somehow they got it back on about 10 min ago. This whole part of Indiana is without power. So, I am lucky.

We are under a Lever 3 snow emergency... which means that ONLY emergency vehicles can be on the roads... if you try to go to work, they can arrest you for being out in your car, and insurance wont cover accidents...

It is some serious shit.

I am just glad my power is back. I thought I was gonna freeze to death before morning. [sigh of relief]

I am getting ready to go get on that elliptical now. I wasnt going to but Nat made me feel guilty for thinking about skipping.

NAT!! you better get yourself right up on yours too!! We are suffering through it together tonight! ha. (sorry about your rough day girl) hope the little one starts perking up soon. I'd be worried to death about him all day and wouldnt want to deal with any crap at work either.

BK -- hope you keep feeling better. it is funny he asked that. I love how kids minds work. They always make the best comments.

Steph -- what's up Cabbage Boob? (hehe) Did the strange remedy work?

Kristen -- You go girl! keep working it out. You must be in better shape than I am if you made it 20 minutes on your first go. I thought that 10 minutes would kill me for at least the first week. It still gets me when I do 20 minutes... then I am ok after that for the next 10 - 15min

Kaydot -- so glad to hear about your success... you are sooo busy I bet it helps to keep your mind off of everything. sometimes i think I obssess about this too much. Good luck with the clinicals. I would be bummed that I couldnt spend the time with my kids when they were off too. :-) You keep on truckin' girl. I can't keep up with you :-) I got tired just reading all you've been up to.

Chubbygirl -- dont worry hon. it is better that you get healed up first. :-) You are still doing awesome on your weight loss. So, definitely dont be discouraged.

Ive also been worried about our SweetHot too.

I am jammin, bitches! (laugh)

I weighed myself, buck ass naked in the kitchen. 252. I almost shat!

If I can be in the 240's by next Thursday, I will feel a righteous victory. We're heading to FL next week on the 22nd. Going to see my baby daddy. And my own daddy! (ha!) I'd love to dump a few extra "el beez" before I get there.

Tonight is picture night. Since I'm darn near 50 pounds down I may actually post the pictures this month. It's so discouraging when I think of how far I have to go, but I'm so encourage and blessed to have come this far. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

B'man - glad you have power again! I heard that it was going to be really bad South of us. Stay inside. Relax. Enjoy! *hug* I'm glad you're safe. I didn't exercise a darn thing last night. I had just gotten my hair done yesterday and didn't want to sweat it out. (HA!)

bk - I'm glad you've stopped puking. That is NO FUN! I am totally blessed not to have thrown up at all since being banded. I hate throwing up. HATE. IT.

My friend called me last night - woke me up. Ain't that sweet? He'd just gotten home, his Mom was there and he called me to say HI and see how my day was. I was reading about relationships with older women/younger men. The women are called "cougars." LOL I think that is for women who chase younger men exclusively. Oh, and the women have to be at least 8 years older than the man. I'm really not bothered by the age difference so much as the other ... complication. He's going to pick out a new mattress with me. (HA!)

Anyhow, have a great day y'all! I love each and every one of you guys for being such a fabulous support system. I hope I've done for you what you've been doing for me these past 3 months!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nathalie

:) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES!!!! :D

Since I'm single, and currently sick, I'm quite happy that the ice storm hit us last night and I'm stuck working from home today and my boys are off school!! I'm going to stay in my jammies all day! Woo hoo! :)

Hope you all have a great day!!

OH! forgot to say...BMAN....we got the same ice storm last night! It is NASTY out there!!!

NAT....Wooo hooo Hot MAMA!!!! CONGRATS on the weight loss!! You Rock!! I can't wait to see your pics!

Yea we are sorta snowed in up here too not real bad but I have a long driveway and it is out in the country no one plows out here very often. I also live in Amish country so it is mostly horse and buggies anyway. our 4x4 truck got out but both of my cars broke dh fixed one last night not sure if he will get the other one done soon or not. I felt sooo bad for him- he was outside fixing that car in the cold dark last night till midnight for 7pm. 5 hours in the freesing cold- I took him hot choc and told him to come in for a while he said he didnt want me to be without a car with the kids. It was sweet so I gave him an extra special Valentines day present last night (expensive cologne) and another present this morning I think he enjoyed better! =) What are you getting your Valentine's??

Happy Valentines Day to all! If anyone else needs help staying away from the damn chocolate, and Cookies and all of that other junk--my hand is ready to hold yours! As long as you can pull me away from the temptations! :)

My kids are home today, DH were planning a day just for us... :) Boo hoo... On the plus he didn't forget Valentine's day and came through with a sweet gift! Yeah!

Steph--How is the cabbage breast doing? Has it helped you at all?

Nat--we should get together sometime! I am near you every Thursday in Ionia, and all over Mi any other day of the week! :)

And I think ya'all I am going to scan some before pics today and compare them with now. I am scared sh*tless. I hate the camera. :D BUT I need to see it! lol...

happy valentine day !!!

make sure no chocolates and if you do get some they are surgar free lol

Hope everyone scale is moving down and down and enjoy your day !!

bev--hope your doing ok in that snow :)

:clap2:

Happy Valentine's Day all we are snowed in which is like one inch in tn ha ha

my hubby bought me flowers which are cute and candy I ate a little candy it was awesome oh I am doing much better now no throwing up my Cookies

b man glad u have power

Hi Everyone,

Happy Valentines Day..I am stopping in quick since I miss you all and am tired of studying. My clinical was cancelled tonight due to inclement weather..yay. Which gives me a little more study time. Hubby is out plowing so there is no romance going on here tonight. And it is hump day...bummer. Just kidding. I wasn;t planning on being home anyway. I know for a fact he did not get me anything because we were unusually broke this week and he never plans ahead..but I got him the movie The Departed (because I wanted it for myself-bad girl) and a card. NOthing fancy but is it bad that even though I don't give a hoot about Valentine's Day, I plan to milk this guilt I imagine he will have for not getting me anything??? I should be ashamed, but I am not.

I had a piece of my kids chocolate today. It was yummy and i savored it. I don't feel bad about that. I need a small indulgence on occasion...am I alone in this thinking? I certainly don't want a box of chocolates, but maybe 2 or 3 Godiva truffles that I could enjoy wouldn't be the end of the world. yummy!

Nat and BK-how are the little ones feeling? We have had so much sick traipse through this house the past few weeks, I am seriously considering buying a HAZMAT suit. yuk! I hope they are feeling better.

VA-kudos on the elliptical beastmachine. I love it. I remember when I first started, I thought I was going to lose my legs after the first 10 minutes but I pushed through. Now i can do an hour no sweat (although Monday I was so congested that I was winded after a half hour and moved on to the weights). Keep going and you will build up that stamina. It is so addicting!

I am off to the MD tomorrow. To fill or not to fill? On the one hand, I can eat way more than I could before. But I usually don't. I don't have much for restriction, at the same time, I am still on mushies and when I had some solid food over the weekend, I actually got full much faster and on less food. So I am wondering if I should transition to solids for a bit and see what happens. I am afraid of the restriction and the complications I may get from it. I don't want things stuck or pb's and all that. Ugh-I am so indecisive. I cannot make up my mind. I figure the doctor will lean toward me not getting the fill because I am still losing without it. If I want one, I definitely have to go in there strong in my conviction or he will talk me out of it...what to do.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

on another note, it is funny that since I have been doing my crunches (I am up to 150/day), I can now really feel the port when I touch over my stomach. Weird that I can feel it all of a sudden....

HAGN!

Hello Sweethearts! Happy Valentines Day!

Cabbageboob is much better thank you all for your concern. Now I'm eating yogurt to keep the yeast away. I have a thing about antibiotics so I hear if you eat a yogurt a day its all good.

I had a total melt down last night. I ate peanutbutter with chocolate chips - 3 or 4 spoonfuls! I know its because TOM is coming soon - I always get the starved and chocolate cravings. I caved on the chocolate! But today I've done really well.

I have been skiing since we got this new snow. Its been great. Love it.

Mom and the rest of my dysfunctional family will be here tomorrow. My niece was here a few minutes ago - she loved the new look. I painted the kitchen and hung new curtains - she said it looks like something from home & gardens - LOL - she said it was amazing how a face lift can do so much. I feel better now - knowing that the house looks good for my family.

My sweetheart gave me flowers, roses. And a card. I got him a card and a chocolate fish that said you're a keeper. It was all Dr Phil's doing. This morning while he was working on the trim I had the show on and Dr Phil said you know how to be romantic you just chose not to, but thats really stupid because the better you treat her the better she'll treat you. I think it sunk in. I love him.

I love all of you - Happy Valentines Day, sweeties.