Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hey Sassy! Welcome back!

Getting fills will certainly help! I just got #2 on Tuesday, and although my doctor doesn't require liquids after the fill, I'm doing liquids for 24hrs then mushies for 24hrs. It's a HUGE help to have the fills!

But, just know that the first fill may not be perfect and you'll need more. Don't get discouraged - just schedule another fill, it's definitely worth it!

Steph...oops! sorry about the typo!! Wow...that is exciting to be meeting your potential son in law! Let us know how it goes!!

kay...how's your little one doing?

Sassylady....don't get discouraged...some people GAIN weight before their first fill, so you're still ahead of the game!! Usually when you get the fill, you have to go back to liquids for 12-24 hrs to let any swelling go down....hopefully you'll get a good fill the first time!!

BK...I approved you in the yahoo group! Post your pics away!! :D

Hi labies

Bev- how are you doing ?

well girls I am so happy even if I cheated the last 2 days not good I know but I back on track and cant wait for the fill. :clap2: Ok so good news I have never been 200 pounds well I have but about 10 years ago but I was a size 14. When I had surgery I was a 14 at 246.9. I went shoping last night ans was so happy bought my self 2 pair of pants at size 10 yay so happy .

but my problem is my upper body but instead of being a x3 I am xl yay.

girls I need to thank you for being so wonderful and supportive specially Bev . and lets keep going we will do this and I am here for you as well.

I just needed to tell someone my story thanks girls yay!!!:clap2:

have a awsome thursday !!!:)

clau:clap2: :kiss2:

Claud -- Hey, hey... sexy lady!! congrats on the smaller sizes!! Feels good doesn't it? You're doing an awesome job. and no need to thank me... I get all my support from all of you, and know how much i means to just know that we are not all alone.

I am going to Yoga tonight ladies. I finally got my Gym membership this past weekend... of course the only blizzard of the year hit the next day... ha. So, I am headed out tonight to get things started. I LOVE yoga! Soooo relaxing.

Then, i will probably hit the machines for a bit as well.

Hi Ladies!

I'm feeling better this afternoon. I haven't exercised all week. I weighed heavy today. :) I need to get it together.

My cute friend is coming to dinner toinght. I am looking kinda cute. We're having salmon, wild rice and broccoli. Healthy, right?

Hope you're all having a good day.

I got a letter today from my surgeon in Seattle - the one who removed my gall bladder when I was 24 weeks pregnant. I sent him a Christmas card and told him I'd had the LB. He also performs the procedure. He congratulated me and asked me to keep him informed of my progress. He can see for himself next year, because I plan on being in the Christmas card next year!!!

Claudia - size 10? American 10? I'm jealous!

I can't wait for my fill on Monday...

Nathalie

NAT -DONT BE JELOUS I WILL SAVE MY PANTS FOR YOU OK LOL

IN HONEST TRUTH MY PROBLEM IS MY UPPER BODY BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ABLE TO BE A 10 I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT .

THANKS LADIES FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!

BEV- I STILL THINK YOUR THE BEST !!!!:clap2:

Thanks ChubbyGirl! Thanks to my other bandbuddy, beversman, i've found a new site to help me. Between that and this site i think Im in good shape. Does anyone go to lapband support groups/meetings?

SLNP

Claudia..Congrats on the Size 10! I think I'd faint if I ever got into that size! ;-)

NAT...can't wait to hear how dinner goes!! I can't wait for my fill only 10 more days from now!! I feel like I'm eating like a pig!! :-(

BMAN...let us know how you like the yoga class! What kind is it??

Anyone here? I just got back from the gym... it's been a while since i've been there and if felt great! Yay for me! (i'd been doing step exercises at home previously.)

Holy YOGA batman!!!

[cue dramatic music]

"OMG... so sore." [gasps for breath]

"thought.. body... was getting in shape....."

"was soooo...... wrong......." [loud thump as body hits the floor]

HA! oh my goodness ladies... If you want to kick your own ass, go join a "cross training" yoga class... I am so sore. I worked muscles that apparently had not been touched by that elliptical and the weights.

I feel the burn!!! My ASS is on fire.... :) hello glutes!! Nice to meet ya!

It hurt to press down the gas pedal to drive home... so yeah, gonna feel this tomorrow.

BUT it was AWESOME!! I had so much fun. I cant wait for my next class. They have two a week (that I can attend). One on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

my arms burn, my abs burn, my back burns, my legs burn... even my toes got a work out... hell, I think my eyebrows are burnin'!!

I loved it!

Could have sworn I replied here last night. LSS: I'm hooked.

He was late, but called ahead. He loved dinner (bourbon marinated salmon, wild rice, broccoli). We talked for 90 minutes. He's very interesting, cute, ambitious, gentle. Oh, and he's 6'5". We're going to church together on Sunday. And then I think we have afternoon plans. No hanky panky - he hugged me 2x though. He also told me he hopes I stay in MI for a long, long while.

Sheer insanity.

I am so sad about ANS' death. Not because I was such a fan, but because dying before my baby is grown is a very real fear of mine. Or at least before he has concrete memories of me. Not to mention her life was just so hard - for no good reason. I pity the whole lot of them.

Today I am back on the wagon. I've not been eating my Protein and haven't been exercising. I had to put myself in check. I'm about to have a shake now, and will go from there. I need to lose these 2 extra pounds by Monday. I can't wait for my fill!

B'man, work it out you yoga goddess you! How are you feeling this morning?

SLNP - super job getting to the gym!

Claudia - I'll take you up on that offer! hehehe j/k But way to go on the size 10. TEN!!! I couldnt get a size 10 past my knees.

Steph - are you feeling any better about your mom/sis coming to visit? You'll be great, girlfriend.

KayDoll - you out there?

VaBand - I'm taking a page from your book and adding some banana (and peanut butter) to my shake.

Speaking of which, I need to shake a leg. Gotta get to work.

Love you guys!

Nathalie

Morning ladies!

Wowsa - you've all been busy! I'm off my routine with hubster home. He sleeps in too late and I can't get to my treadmill right away so I went x-skiing yesterday and the plow came up behind me - a-hole! I go behind my house on a mining co. road, so it wasn't a big plow but enough to scare the crap outa me.

Nat - super hunk sounds romantic - and he's getting you in church!?! He's the man! Did you give him the Daddy book or is that for Vday? (and you are cute!) I'm ok about mom and sis coming - my neice was down yesterday and I said I've only lost about 4 more pounds and she said oh but I can see it!!! Yipee! She said my belly looks smaller! That made me feel better if she who is around me all the time can see it then I hope they can too.

Claud - wtg on the size 10s!!! I can't remember the last time a size 10 went up over my bubble butt! I think I'll have to lose another 50 lbs to see that. How tall are you?

Bman yoga sounds so fun! Even if it is painful! Did you watch survivor last night? I think it looks to be a good season. Exile island with all those snakes... I don't think I'd be able to do it. It looked like when she was up in that tower that a snake even crawled up there. OMG I'd die!

Sassy - I can't remember you.. I have brain freeze - but welcome back! You'll feel better after your first fill. It all starts happening then.

Va - I will let you know about the new bf - I'm excited to meet him.

House update - I LOVE IT!!! My house is very rustic with the log beams and fireplace so hardwood (laminate) flooring has just brought it all together. We got a dark wood because the beams and trim are dark and the edges of the planks are beveled and the top is like ridgy so its not completely smooth - it just goes so well. We are over half way done with the kitchen and living room - I sat down and looked around and said to hubster... hon, I don't think I like it. Don't you think its too dark? He jerked his head up to see if I was jking or not. Then he said well its in here until I die then you can do what ever you want. LOL I love this man! Son and dil were over and helped they made it go along faster.

Anna N S - tragedy - wow. Makes you wonder how her family is doing. Just losing a son and now this. Its wild. Another Marilyn story. But I wonder what kind of mother would leave a 5 month old child with family in the bahamas? I mean its not like she was working. Ok I'm sorry I shouldn't judge. Just weird.

:D BMAN......You're a YOGA GODDESS! :rockon: Your post had me laughing my ass off!! :)

NAT...wow....sounds like things are going GREAT w/the new man!!! :love: I'm so happy for you (and jealous of course!)

STEPH....glad the house is looking so good!! And that you got good compliments about your weight loss!!

I am still struggling to stay where I am.....I'm eating way too many carbs and just food in general these days.....only 9 more days til my next fill and it can't come soon enough!!

Question for you guys: Do any of you still have pains near your port site when you bend over?? I still get this almost cramp like sensation sometimes when I bend over. When I went for my first fill my Dr. didn't know why I'd have that b/c he said "I wasn't over there" (meaning in that part of my stomach), but I'm wondering if maybe the port is just pulling muscles from that side or something??? Just wondering if anyone else has anything similar or if I'm just a Freak!? ;-)

va- I don't have pains anymore around my port

sassy lady I had my fill on tuesday my first one 1cc and I can barely eat I hope this gets better a little of my hair came out in the shower hope it is just normal shedding

nat- omigod I am so happy your date went awesome that makes me happy for you

also I am also upset with ans death I am like you I was not a fan but I can relate to her because of weight struggles and god bless that baby little heart

steph _ I am happy to hear u love your house can't wait to see pics

also guys sometime this next wk I am posting on yahoo thread some pics I have yet to post there but will ...

Have a Happy Friday off to school

bkwalling- sorry to hear that! So a 1cc is that powerful where u can't really eat at all? I go in Moday. I was supposed to get this fill like.. 3 weeks ago. I've just been so busy. Plus I have to drive to hurst toget it. That doesn't make it any better.

VA- I've been experiencing the same thing with a pulling sensation. I don't feel it all the time but moreso when I'm in the bed and switch from on side to the other. I was banded 12-6-06 so maybe we're still sore. *shrugs* i don't know. Hope it gets better with time!

Sassy