Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Biblical Case for Pro-Choice & Stem Cell Research

Wild, I am sorry to disappoint you, but that is straight-up bull. If it were actually true, we would all be in perfect health and there would be people out there getting rich by peddling it as a solution. Now, if you can provide some actual scientific research that supports your idea, I would be interested. Instead, all you have done is yell and insult us.

Because they are all, as you, looking to pharmaceuticals and/or the allopathic medical world, for all solutions. Yes, I have some scientific and many experiences to prove this.

I want no war with anyone. I truly want to help others, not fight.

I am putting my future on the line. I am doing something to help others. Other than fighting others, what are you doing???? I truly love people and want to help others. But to listen to this debate and then no one respond to reversals with natural alternatives was a revealing silent statement. If you would be honest, you would consider that possibility. Maybe not swallow it hook-line and sinker, but consider it. Before you yell at me and accuse me, consider the possibility. That is all I say...........what if. Yes, I have helped someone with severe Parkinson's as well as other major health issues recover. It is not my great discovery..........but I can use it to help others.

Sorry, I don't want to fight and I don't want to argue, but it will be pretty obvious which of you do. May God bless you all with great wisdom.

Wild............about life.

I am truly sorry for your disease state. But, yes, there can be some help for you as for many others. I can give you the name of a naturopath that I have used and has helped many with Lupus. I send folks to her all the time. But, if you want the info, I won't advertise her name on this site. There have been some interesting finding when it comes to the Parkinson's. I really believe that the Lord put us on this earth with everything here in a natural state that we need. PM me.

I am,

Wild.............about life. Living can be good.

Wildin97: Please don't take your frustration out on the people here. Just because people didn't respond to your post doesn't mean they aren't interested in the possibility of stem cell regeneration.

If you took a kinder approach and one that doesn't sound so condecending, perhaps you would get more responses.

We are all glad that you are saved but just because you admit that you are not perfect doesn't make it okay for you to be hateful to people who don't respond to you. In fact, it makes you sound disengenuine.

But keep up all your good work. I am sure it is very rewarding for you.

HELLO........ANYONE READING THIS?????? THERE ARE MOLECULES OUT THERE THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO MULTIPLY YOUR OWN STEM CELLS, SO THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE PARKINSON'S, STROKE ETC............YOU CAN MULTIPLY YOUR OWN STEM CELLS AND REVERSE YOUR OWN CONDITIONS.

What?

Where is the scientific evidence/research/news articles/anything to back up this claim???

Wild, Why do you yell? Why do you assume you are the only one doing anything? Please don't prejudge me or yell at me.

I have run nonprofit organizations in my life. I have been on Boards of nonprofits. I consulted to the Surgeon General's office about a national initiative on violence. I rescue animals. I have run a battered womens shelter and a homeless shelter. I have Lupus and would love to be cured.

I have been to several alternative medicine people in addition to mainstream doctors. And if stem cells can currently cure me, I would have gone that direction istead of being banded. You sound like you think you're the only one with brains or a heart.

Frankly, this discussion board is for discussion...because we don't blow our own horns doesn't mean we are not doing something....maybe it means we only like to brag about weight loss. More power to you in your Quest for cures. Hopefully we will someday benefit from your efforts. Just stop assuming you're the only one or you won't have enough of an open mind to take in what you need to grow your nonprofit.

If I disagree then I am evil and have an agenda, If you disagree, yell and call people names you are holy, wonderful and saved, albeit not perfect.

Intersting perspective

T O M, In Psalm 139: 13-16, The words inspired by the Holy Spirit confirm to me that the unborn are indeed valuable to God. I dare not contradict them.

Another thing, Genisis 25:22, The twin babies in Rebekah are no only referred to babies, but two different nations and peoples. If God referres to these children as future nations and peoples, I dare say that just because they didnt take a breath yet that they were not valued by God and "not alive yet".

I know that anyone can pull any scripture out of context and create just about any "case" that they want. Its your choice. I would just be carefull to not atribute any case or cause to God because you are clever in plagiarism.

Plagiarism: noun

1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

2. something used and represented in this manner.

Since I gave credit to the source; Genesis 2.7, I am not guilty of Plagiarism.

I think it is so interesting that NOT ONE OF YOU were interested in the idea that there are natural molecules that will multiply your OWN NATURAL STEM CELLS. HELLO........ANYONE READING THIS?????? THERE ARE MOLECULES OUT THERE THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO MULTIPLY YOUR OWN STEM CELLS, SO THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE PARKINSON'S, STROKE ETC............YOU CAN MULTIPLY YOUR OWN STEM CELLS AND REVERSE YOUR OWN CONDITIONS. BUT YOU ARE ALL SO CONCERNED ABOUT "WINNING" YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS. I SEE HOW MANY ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN A REMEDY IN THE DISEASES THAT ARE OUT THERE..............YOU HAVE A POLITICAL AGENDA.......NOT A STINKING SOLUTION. So, what do we calll that??????????????? You answer that question, I don't think I should. I am going to start a non-profit org to try to help people with this information. I am not trying to convince you, but only detect your selfish ambition and selfish agendas. What pooey you all are full of...............................

May the Lord bless you regardless of your total degradation. We all were there at one time................

Saved but not perfect.

Wild.................about life.

This is one of the most incoherent posts I have ever read. You made an unusual assertion in your initial post without backing this up with data or even troubling to provide the reader with an explanation as to what you were talking about.

You then follow that post up with the above quoted post where you begin by rambling about molecules, again without providing a coherent explanation, and then launch into a tirade of abuse. Pull yourself together, apologize for the abuse, assume that we know zero about what you are talking about, and then lead us through it, point by point, from start to finish. This is how to improve your communications skills.

I went to a doctor once who did nothing but blast every other kind of doctor's opinion and actions. I never went back. Might be worth thinking about as you start a career helping people.

Betsyjane: When I asked my family doc about having the band, he said he didn't believe in it, went on a real negative tirade about it and then asked me who I would choose to do the surgery if I did it. He had a student in the room with us at the time. When I told him who the doctor is that I had already consulted, he turned to the student and told the joke about the man who died and went to heaven and saw a guy who was telling everyone what to do. When he asked it that was God, someone told him no, he's a doctor who thinks he's God. They both got a good chuckle out of it. I was ready to bolt out the door.

I think you've given wild_in97 excellent advice.

P.S. for WILD_IN 97: For the "rest of the story", the fam doc has been my doctor for 8 years and watched me go from being very overweight to becoming dangerously obese. I went from one pill a day to about 7, under his care. And was required to go for an office visit every 5 months. Getting the band and getting healthier means he won't get nearly as much money out of me every year. I don't blame him for being negative about the band. It affects his pocketbook. And when I told my LB doctor that my fam doc didn't recommend the surgery he asked me who my fam doc was. I told him and he was very sweet and complimentary about my fam doc. He went on to explain that many doctors aren't on the band wagon yet but that it is a tool that he believes is one of the first things to be invented to help obese people that is low risk with a high rate of success. I didn't tell him what the fam doc had said about him. Which of them do you think I respect the most? Which do you think I believe has my best interests at heart?

Everyone has and opinion and mankind or womankind always find ways to support those opinions by any means necessary and damn what may be truth. Whether Christian, athiest, any other religious sect mankind always find a way to support their case right, wrong or indifferent. If human kind has an agenda they will bust hell wide open to have it and will destroy any thing or any one to have what they desire even if it is an opinion.

Now don't get it twisted I don't see why babies are being born to parents that are not prepared for parenthood and I have empathy for those who seek abortions. What ever decisions people make who are we to judge because they are the ones that have to live with it and all have a right to their views. But man has always tried to be God. Man, over time have used scripture to support his/her agenda. In my opinion if you a pro stem cell research that is fine you have a right to your opinion, that is your view but when you bring scripture into something to justify man's own agenda to me it is kind of offensive.

BJean's story reminds me of a very funny joke: What's the difference between God and a doctor? God doesn't think that he is a doctor.

My psychiatrist, my family GP who is a splendid woman and whom I have at times been seeing every second to third week, and my brother, also a doctor, did not want to see me go through with the lapband procedure. I suspect that in the case of my doctor and shrink they felt that I might be acting impetuously given that I was on the mend after enduring a profound depression. In the case of my brother his reaction was more emotional; we have recently buried my mother and our younger sibling. He and I are all that we have left. He was afraid of something going wrong. So they had their various reasons but none of them were dismissive of me or my plans to go ahead with the surgery.

None of these three medical types treated me with the disrespect that BJean's doctor showed to her.

There now is a website where you can go to rate your doctor. I believe it is called something along the lines of Rate docs.com. I heard about it on the news last night. I'm gonna have to see if I can find out more about it. In the meantime maybe one of us should start a thread where we can give our tales, both good and bad, of our experiences with the medical establishment.

Sorry for hijacking the thread with the above.:phanvan