Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 Roll Call

aug 7th sleever here

We are in the same boat! Hopefully the recovery won't be too difficult. I am thinking 1week without kids, one week with them then Labor Day so a short week. By then we should be smooth sailing as far as recovery goes. I think you have an extra week in there but we got this! Good luck!

Hi everyone! Today is my last night before I begin my (pre) pre-op diet tomorrow (one day early)' date=' lol. I took my 5-year old son out to dinner. Now, I have a bottle of wine on chill to Celebrate my new beginnings. Pray for me!!! Lol :-)[/quote']

Prayers are exactly what we need. Day one has been a killer. Hope and pray tomorrow is better. I plan to be out on the lake all day to keep my mind off of food. Good luck all.

My date is Aug 1st I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am and my surgery will be at 7:30 am, My hubby had his sleeve done on May 23rd and he is down an awesome 80lbs!! Yay!! I'm super excited, been on my per op for almost 2 weeks now and it is just green veggies, meats, and cheese, and any Protein Shakes. I'm ready!!!

My date is August 9th with Dr. Illan in Mexico, will I be seeing any of you there??

Also, it makes me happy that so many of you are getting sleeved August 19th. I'm biased because that's my birthday, but it's a pretty awesome date. :)

Updated List

1st ambervsg2013, abbygirl, vicki s, TARPHR, 1sassygal, AmyInOrlando, natynat22, brittbaby, Elle8113, Craving2baHealthyMommy,

2nd ahurtt, Jacqui, Alyson810, newme-in13, lyricallyme2, lala3613, gamergirl, mamachef, newme-in13,

3rd jc2008, Travelbug1955,

4th ca_medic5,

5th LOSINGLOOSEY, Jusme06, elisa123, serenity1959, ca_medic5, adargie, GBFree82, Care1175, cathdro, vinniej3, yellowbox, Kaj, Lady cristal, determined1103,

6th PattyGee, srboyd86, Kimmy1813, SeaGirl, lubelu, khicks, lia51310, karpouzian, Karen Allsopp, supermom223, beckilou, ShrinkyDinkMe101, sugarpop, Dhash, mbac82, Beachbum2017, Pangur, yamgirl, ladybug112000, Jma32, Tjohnson322, Michbrecc, adr525,

7th Bellanthin, antinette, momof02boys, Autumnrain1908, emr3857, xsammy, Vetniemeer, jenpez, Noirsunflower,

8th determined1103, kim2002, Lady cristal, BayouBoy, sandra43230, sleevedreamerkemp, Jeanie S, Teep_P12, MeToo, Ready4Change13,

9th Amanda D Greeson, Disneymomma4, supbanana,

10th nervousnelly, AussieCindy,

11th

12th NMJG, miss_cee85, diva25, 411angela, sweetie022972, 411angela,

13th LadybugGirl23, JennJ536, mgilks, ShanRN, Will, kirstenb820,

14th SmilinNC, Living4Me, hunny79, SmilinNC, Hannah55, chass003,

15th natedog51, holidayexpressions, darleenmr, Flower girl, melissa73, washda,

16th StarryNightSky, Gojogo,

17th

18th

19th stacechase, debs003, Isu2868, Nikiw2008, HalfpastAmazing33, sweetmom21, maggie914, gia24,

20th Dee White, mommaoftwins, newkim, nyorker, quackstitch, MemphisChik, funnygurl, alobri, TV-Duhhh!!!,

21st lapoore, scarbedazzles, nyorker,

22nd MRSNikki82, maggiei, kmed21

23rd NotLookinBack, Happy3beme, Oak Park Lorena, Mocha2871,

24th

25th

26th dollyhazel, tmartin87_05, SmallTalkTC, Gardengirl,

27th marlene829, MrzDivah,

28th tashk, Islandlife, Mrswynter22,

29th bruised but not brocken, akay02, Macy6, Mocha2971,

30th

31st kellygirl,

Hey all, I am on the 7th Aug too. Currently day 5 of my pre op Optifast diet and I haven't cheated a t all but I wish I could!

My date is August 9th with Dr. Illan in Mexico' date=' will I be seeing any of you there??

Also, it makes me happy that so many of you are getting sleeved August 19th. I'm biased because that's my birthday, but it's a pretty awesome date. :)[/quote']

Well happy early birthday and congrats on your sleeve! And happy sleeve day to my fellow Aug 19 sleevers and myself! Lol

I can't believe that I will be getting on a plane THIS Friday and heading to San Diego, and then Mexicali on Sunday. Hope I don't forget anything important! The pre-op diet is going well, but I am losing slower than you liquid only gals, as my diet is high protein/low carb. But a loss is a loss! :)

August 1st, whoohoo! I don't know if I'm counting down more to be done with the pre-op diet or to the surgery. lol. At least I feel like after the surgery I won't care about/want to eat. It is interesting, though, to be on a strict diet and knowing the end date, rather than trying to diet to get to a weight goal. Somehow, that makes it easier to follow and to remain positive. 4 more days, people!!!

Aren't your nervous???? I'm August 1 too and I am freaking out.....I'm so scared!!!