Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2007 bandsters!

GOT MY DATE TODAY!!!

Feb. 27 with DR Ganser. I go to the preop class on the 15th and one more after that. Hopefully the time will go by quick

Chris

Hi, My surgery date is Febuary 13th, I can't wait but yet I'm real nervous at the same time. I'm sure it's a normal thing. I start my pre-op diet on 02/03/07 and I have my pre-op physical on 02/06/07. It's coming fast:eek:

wishing everyone awaiting the lapband success in their journey's.

See you lighter................real soon!:think

Hey All, I am now day 16 of a 21 day liquid diet. I found taking bubble baths, doing crosswords, going through your old music collection and listening to it while doing really bad karaoke took my mind off food. Keep really busy, that's the ticket.:D

I am getting banded next friday!:biggrin1: Wowie zowie. Susannah

I have UHC that will pay for some of it and the rest is self pay. Do you know Sharon?

Joan

Joan,

Tracy and I have never met but we both attended Dr. Malleys seminar on 1/6. Since her avitar is a picture of her I told her I would try to find her and introduce myself. Unfortunately, she was sitting way up front and I was in the very back of the room. I was surprised how many people attended. Anyway, Tracy left before I did so I didn't get to say Hi.

Maybe we'll all meet one day. A little local banding.

Sharon

Hi everyone, we had our Dr's appointment today and we (my daughter and I ) are being banded On Feb 14th 07. Our Dr is David Schumacher/ Kettering Baraiatrics, Ohio.

They had the appointment for Valentine's day or a week later.....we didn't want to wait, so we will remember this Valentine's day forever. LOL

Good luck to all,

Debbie :D

Hey Babygrl, Thanks mate. You can do this. Strangely enough in the second week I kind of lost the desire to eat. True! Eyes on the prize. Susannah

Hey I am working on it. actually I think I am going to be okay now. I will admit I cheated last night. I had a piece of toast with Peanut Butter on it and a glass of milk instead of my last shake. And you know what i really paid for it afterward. My stomach hurt so bad. I do not want to feel that way again for sure. I also feel like I need to workout too. I will have to go walking on my lunch break at work today.

Good Morning all!!! Its SATURDAY.

Joan: Like Sharon said we don't know each other but I've been keeping my eye on all the Dr. Malley patients since that kind of brings it closer to home for me.. I'm the first one in my real life that is having this done so it would be nice to have some banding bonding after we are all eating our tablespoon of refried beans! LOL

I was really interested in your timing since the big difference is that Sharon is self pay and already scheduled where as I'm still awaiting insurance and Rachel told me they were already booking Menorah into March... I wish everyone well.. and I hope to be a FEB bandster, although it's looking more and more like March every day.

babygirl and susannah! liquid DIETS ROCK! (I'm kidding of course) but you both are doing great!

Chris CONGRATS ON YOUR DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiscoDiva: I think the fact that you and you daughter are getting banded together is wonderful!

oh crap the dh is wanting to go to home depot............ gotta go!

Hi, Hey thanks Tracy for the compliment. I am day 17 on the liquid diet and I have not cheated once, or eaten anything that I should not have on The Optifast program. I am determined to walk the path that others have successfully done before me. I want to be able to say '' I did it, I can control myself and be disciplined from here forwards''. I am fast closing in on that goal.

Susannah

Hi babygirl,

I am getting really excited. I had been nervous when I found out my surgery date, but now that it is getting closer I am psyched! I am addicted to this website and spend a lot of my free time reading how others are doing. I start my liquid pre op Tuesday morninig. I have to drink this stuff called impact advance recovery. When you take the first sip, it's like " oh this is not so bad" but the aftertaste is GROSS! it tastes like chocolate fish. I just keep telling myself it is only one week. Other people have it a lot worse!

Hi, Hey thanks Tracy for the compliment. I am day 17 on the liquid diet and I have not cheated once, or eaten anything that I should not have on The Optifast program. I am determined to walk the path that others have successfully done before me. I want to be able to say '' I did it, I can control myself and be disciplined from here forwards''. I am fast closing in on that goal.

Susannah

GOOD ON YA!! This is my biggest fear. Talk about cold turkey!

Chris

Im 5 days out from surgery now. Im not scared, just really excited. I cant wait for the day.

Been doing great on my liquid diet. Today was day 10, Ive lost 18.5 pounds so far in those first 9 days.

Ill keep you all posted, im going in on the 2nd and have the whole following week off.

Greg