Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Chicago sleevers

I'm feeling good and very very sore! I just got home about 2 hours ago and I went straight to bed. The pain pump at the hospital made such a huge difference too bad I can't bring that home lol

I am officially in phase 2 soft foods so tonight I will be eating a Gerber baby food chicken flavor.

You're a brave soul. I couldn't bring myself to deal with baby food. my food went into the blender.

I'm still waiting for submission/approval... Oh My GOODNESS... this is taking soo long !!! :huh:

The waiting game is always the worst. I was the same way. I didn't have my approval until about a week after the 3rd class. Once I received approval, I was excited and then nervous all over again. Luckily when you get your approval, you will be scheduling your surgery at the same time.

The waiting game is always the worst. I was the same way. I didn't have my approval until about a week after the 3rd class. Once I received approval, I was excited and then nervous all over again. Luckily when you get your approval, you will be scheduling your surgery at the same time.

Thanks Nicole... It's been a week already... So I'm crossing my fingers for that they will call any day now... I am really trying to be patient. But geesh...

post-57718-13813666932766_thumb.jpg

Before

post-57718-13813666933638_thumb.jpg

After

My Breakfast, 1 slice of bacon and a homemade veggie egg foo young patty (bean sprouts, bell pepper, green onions, and mushrooms)

I'm not an egg girl in the sense that I don't like omelets, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs. So this is the best way for me to eat an egg.

As you can see, I ate maybe half. Georgette ( my sleeve) is really doing her job.

So... the hospital just called and stated that "For insurance purposes" I need to schedule a weigh in class next month... UGH!!!!! July 3rd is the date... The dreaded wait continues !!!!!

I'm still waiting for submission/approval... Oh My GOODNESS... this is taking soo long !!! :huh:

SOON THIS WILL BE A DISTANT MEMORY

post-350809-13813141466604_thumb.jpg

Before

post-350334-13813141467206_thumb.jpg

After

My Breakfast, 1 slice of bacon and a homemade veggie egg foo young patty (bean sprouts, bell pepper, green onions, and mushrooms)

I'm not an egg girl in the sense that I don't like omelets, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs. So this is the best way for me to eat an egg.

As you can see, I ate maybe half. Georgette ( my sleeve) is really doing her job.

LOOKS GOOD.. IF YOU MADE IT, RECIPE PLEAS E AND THANK U :)

So... the hospital just called and stated that "For insurance purposes" I need to schedule a weigh in class next month... UGH!!!!! July 3rd is the date... The dreaded wait continues !!!!!

GUESS WHAT??... THATS NEXT WEDNESDAY...SAYING NEXT MONTH MAKES IT SOUND & SEEM SO FAR OFF.. BE PATIENT GRASSHOPPER :)

WE WOULD RATHER FOR THEM TO COVER EVERY GROUND, CROSS ALL "I'S: AND DOT ALL "T'S" SO THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM & NO DENIAL (I KNOW I SAID IT BACKWARDS)

LOOKS GOOD.. IF YOU MADE IT, RECIPE PLEAS E AND THANK U :)

If you were standing next to me... I'd give you a hug.. Sooo THANK YOU :) You made me feel a million times better... I have an appointment today but this storm... Yikes !!!

GUESS WHAT??... THATS NEXT WEDNESDAY...SAYING NEXT MONTH MAKES IT SOUND & SEEM SO FAR OFF.. BE PATIENT GRASSHOPPER :)

WE WOULD RATHER FOR THEM TO COVER EVERY GROUND, CROSS ALL "I'S: AND DOT ALL "T'S" SO THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM & NO DENIAL (I KNOW I SAID IT BACKWARDS)

Okay... so I quoted the wrong one... but you know what I meant... LOL

LOOKS GOOD.. IF YOU MADE IT' date=' RECIPE PLEAS E AND THANK U :)[/quote']

1 can bean sprouts (I prefer fresh, but I keep a can on stand by)

1 cup egg substitute

3 oz chopped crimini mushrooms

1/4 cup green onions

1/4 cup chopped bell peppers

1/2 tsp chopped garlic

2 T soy sauce

Sautee mushrooms, bell peppers, green onions, and garlic. In a bowl add egg, bean sprouts, soy sauce, and sautéed veggies.

Heat a skillet with a little olive oil, spoon the mixture in to pan to size you want the patty. Brown on both sides.

Because I eat small portions now, I was able to make 10 patties

1 can bean sprouts (I prefer fresh, but I keep a can on stand by)

1 cup egg substitute

3 oz chopped crimini mushrooms

1/4 cup green onions

1/4 cup chopped bell peppers

1/2 tsp chopped garlic

2 T soy sauce

Sautee mushrooms, bell peppers, green onions, and garlic. In a bowl add egg, bean sprouts, soy sauce, and sautéed veggies.

Heat a skillet with a little olive oil, spoon the mixture in to pan to size you want the patty. Brown on both sides.

Because I eat small portions now, I was able to make 10 patties

THANX UR SUCH A PEACH! I WILL B TRYING THIS...

If you were standing next to me... I'd give you a hug.. Sooo THANK YOU :) You made me feel a million times better... I have an appointment today but this storm... Yikes !!!

AWW WELL I WOULD TELL U TO COME UP TO THE 20TH FLOOR, UROLOGY BUT I KNOW U WONT.. LOL SO VIRTUAL HUG TO YA...((((HUG))))) N E WHOOO, NO PROB I MAY NEED CALMING DOWN WHEN I GET CLOSER BUT SERIOUSLY I HAVE BEEN SO CALM AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME.. I GUESS THE LORD IS ANSWERIN MY PRAYERS FOR PATIENCES ORRR IM GETTING STRONGER IN THAT AREA... I JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN IN HIS TIME WHEN HE FEELS ITS TIME.. IF ITS MEANT TO BE NO DOORS WILL CLOSE HE WILL OPEN THEM ALL... WHATS FOR ME IS FOR ME... (THATS BEEN HELPING ME)

AWW WELL I WOULD TELL U TO COME UP TO THE 20TH FLOOR' date=' UROLOGY BUT I KNOW U WONT.. LOL SO VIRTUAL HUG TO YA...((((HUG))))) N E WHOOO, NO PROB I MAY NEED CALMING DOWN WHEN I GET CLOSER BUT SERIOUSLY I HAVE BEEN SO CALM AND THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME.. I GUESS THE LORD IS ANSWERIN MY PRAYERS FOR PATIENCES ORRR IM GETTING STRONGER IN THAT AREA... I JUST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT WILL HAPPEN IN HIS TIME WHEN HE FEELS ITS TIME.. IF ITS MEANT TO BE NO DOORS WILL CLOSE HE WILL OPEN THEM ALL... WHATS FOR ME IS FOR ME... (THATS BEEN HELPING ME)[/quote']

Very small world. I code for urology. Francine and I used to work in the same office.

name='nicolenik17' timestamp='1372184712' post='878029']

Very small world. I code for urology. Francine and I used to work in the same office.

[/u]

YES IT IS SO DID U KNOW NIKIA?

AND YES FRANCINE IS MY SUPERVISOR.. SHE IS JUST PLAIN NUTS BUT GOTS LUV FOR HER..LOL