Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Chicago sleevers

The classes are full of info on the do's & don'ts post op. So far we've covered Fiber & Protein. Laurie is great and is willing to answer any question you may have. I just need to knock these last two out! I just really want my date. Then I think I'll be cool' date=' but as for now I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas ![/quote']

Good to hear, i was told laurie was good & would teach the classes... U know i think its the anticipation, once u get ur date u gone still b like this until surgery.. Lol

I know I will... ????

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Good to hear' date=' i was told laurie was good & would teach the classes... U know i think its the anticipation, once u get ur date u gone still b like this until surgery.. Lol

I know I will... dde10

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

You know what... You're probably right. I'm already rushing this month to pass... It's working a little , we're almost in the middle.

Hi everyone I am new to the site. just wondering if anyone here is having or has had their surgery @ UIC that's where I will be having my surgery.

Hello

Are you just starting or are you almost done ?

Hi!! I'm in Aurora! My surgery is next Monday!!! Having it done with Loyola at Gottlieb hospital!

Good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery as well !

Hello everyone' date=' I'm new to this site. I live in Richton Park. I just completed my 6 months with the nutritionist as BCBS requirements. I've met with my primary physician and notified him of my completion. Just waiting for my referral to the BCBS, then I hope and pray for the results of meeting with surgeon. I hope this process is not like the first 6 months.

Mz. Bunny[/quote']

Hello I Mz. Bunny

Sounds like you may be sleeved sometime this month... Good luck to you.

Hello

Are you just starting or are you almost done ?

on the 27 I go for my 5th appointment with the nutritionist. I had my appointment with psych and the surgeon last month. Next month will be my last appointment with the nutritionist preop. so looking forward to hear when my surgery will be.

on the 27 I go for my 5th appointment with the nutritionist. I had my appointment with psych and the surgeon last month. Next month will be my last appointment with the nutritionist preop. so looking forward to hear when my surgery will be.

We're neck & neck then... I did my psych eval last month, I have my 5th appt with the nutritionist on the 25th I meet my surgeon on Wednesday & my last pre op class is next month too :)

We're neck & neck then... I did my psych eval last month, I have my 5th appt with the nutritionist on the 25th I meet my surgeon on Wednesday & my last pre op class is next month too :)

I'm so glad I found this website, it feels good to speak with other people who are going through or uave gone through this journey. I have only told my mom and my sister. My sister had the lapband and is now going through the steps to get the sleeve. I cant wait I'm axcious to see the new me. I'm currently 243 and want to go fo around 150.

we can exchange notes about our upcoming schedules. Glad to see someone not to far from me is going through the journey as well. my son attends the community center in RP. It's a small world.

I'm so glad I found this website' date=' it feels good to speak with other people who are going through or uave gone through this journey. I have only told my mom and my sister. My sister had the lapband and is now going through the steps to get the sleeve. I cant wait I'm axcious to see the new me. I'm currently 243 and want to go fo around 150.

we can exchange notes about our upcoming schedules. Glad to see someone not to far from me is going through the journey as well. my son attends the community center in RP. It's a small world.[/quote']

I would love that. I've told a few people which is shocking to me because I'm usually so private about my health, and so far everyone has been supportive. I'm 5'7 and 300lbs ... My goal would be between 150 - 175.

Good morning everyone, today I go for my first post op visit with Laurie and Dr. Hungness. I will let you all know how that goes and what to expect. I still can't believe how fast time flies.

Good morning everyone' date=' today I go for my first post op visit with Laurie and Dr. Hungness. I will let you all know how that goes and what to expect. I still can't believe how fast time flies.[/quote']

Thanks Nicole ... Let us know how it goes.. Have a great day !

Good morning everyone, today I go for my first post op visit with Laurie and Dr. Hungness. I will let you all know how that goes and what to expect. I still can't believe how fast time flies.

IT REALLY IS FLYING BY.. WE'LL BE WAITING! :)

Just left my appointments. Laurie's was a group meeting and from now on the appointments will be individual. I will have to see her in one money and then three months. So today, we were put on soft foods ( anything you can cut with a fork) yay! Texture again, about 1 oz or so in fish, chicken, lunchmeat. Seafood,etc. and a couple of spoonfuls of a veggie. I can even have a cracker.

Dr. Hungness said that everything looks good and that I will need to see him in 3 months.

WHOO HOOOO!, I KNOW U HAPPY U GET TO EAT SOMEWHAT.. IM HAPPY FOR U THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL. KEEP US POSTED ON HOW U FEEL WITH THE CHANGE WITH FOODS.. AND I SEE U GOT MONEY ON THE BRAIN... LOL

Just left my appointments. Laurie's was a group meeting and from now on the appointments will be individual. I will have to see her in one money and then three months. So today' date=' we were put on soft foods ( anything you can cut with a fork) yay! Texture again, about 1 oz or so in fish, chicken, lunchmeat. Seafood,etc. and a couple of spoonfuls of a veggie. I can even have a cracker.

Dr. Hungness said that everything looks good and that I will need to see him in 3 months.[/quote']

Good to hear... How are you feeling & are you able to get all of your liquids in daily ?