Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June's winding down...congratulations to all those who dates have passed, good luck to those to be sleeved Monday, and sending peaceful vibes and well wishes to those being sleeved with me on Tuesday... let's go!

Good luck to those being sleeved tomorrow!!

I'm from Houston too. My surgery is scheduled for July 1' date=' by Dr. Yu.[/quote']

Hi Bred! My surgery is July 1st also.....and I live in Houston. We should definitely keep in touch :)

My surgery is Tuesday 25th :)

I am glad I found someone from Houston

How are you feeling? I'm starting to freak out.

True better today just want to get past the first 3 days surgery' date=' I'm a wimp I am ready. Just afraid of failing like all the other diets I've been on. I so desperately want this to work![/quote']

I totally understand!(and sure everyone else does too) about the failure part. We are given the tools...just have to figure out how to make them work. Maybe that's the real reason I haven't told anyone but my hubby and kids and a few friends that I am doing this. I told those cat work just that I have some medical issues to take care if...I'm still terrified after all this...and this I do consider was my last resort....that I will still fail.

Good luck to those being sleeved tomorrow!!

Thanks! I can't sleep! I gotta get up in 4 1/2 hours!!!! Gotta be there at 5:30!!!

Go search June 19, it's a thread I started and I've updated what I have been experiencing from day 1. It may help you. I hope we can all learn together and get this sleeve thing down!!

Today is the big day surgery at 9:45am. I did good on my pre-op diet lost 19lbs in the two weeks and it wasn't to hard was feeling weak and lightheaded a lot hope that's normal. Looking forward to the rest of my life. Good luck everyone!

Today is the big day surgery at 9:45am. I did good on my pre-op diet lost 19lbs in the two weeks and it wasn't to hard was feeling weak and lightheaded a lot hope that's normal. Looking forward to the rest of my life. Good luck everyone!

I'm on my way to the Hospital now, have to be there at 5:30! Surgery at 7:30! Good luck to all the sleevers this morning!!! Sending {{{{hugs}}}} & prayers!

I'm on my way to the Hospital now' date=' have to be there at 5:30! Surgery at 7:30! Good luck to all the sleevers this morning!!! Sending {{{{hugs}}}} & prayers![/quote']

Yaay!!!! Lots of prayers going your way..! Keep us posted :-)

ONE MORE DAY!

Woohoo! Now if I can make it through work today I will be golden... Kind of hard to focus!!

Woohoo! Now if I can make it through work today I will be golden... Kind of hard to focus!!

Lol I know!

Good morning everyone! I am scheduled to be sleeved THIS FRIDAY!!! Yikes! As excited as I have been throughout this entire process just this morning thinking about how close I actually am has me questioning my decision to go through with it. :( I have never had ANY type of surgery & fear I may be putting myself through unnecessary trauma. I also begin to fear it won't work for me. Up until this point I have been nothing but happy & excited, now I fear I've done all this & it may end up being for nothing. I mean, I'm no fan of pain & I know there will be some physical pain & discomfort after surgery but if I don't go through with it, I'll still have to deal with the emotional pain I've been dealing with. Smh... Is this normal or am I just tripping? I mean seriously