Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do you get in 64oz of Water?

I've been getting my 64oz in since the beginning. I start sipping as soon as I wake up and stop about an hour before bed. I typically get 72-80 oz a day.

I've been getting my 64oz in since the beginning. I start sipping as soon as I wake up and stop about an hour before bed. I typically get 72-80 oz a day.

Same here. It's like my full time job lol

Had surgery on 6/25 and I'm eating Tomato Soup, Protein Shakes and sf pudding, Greek yogurt because of the small amounts of each thing, I'm not getting enough Protein and have been getting up every morning feeling weak. So today I went to supplement store and got some unflavored protein to put in my Soup and a new flavor for protein shakes hoping to encourage myself to eat more protein. Haven't been doing the best with drinking either. Have to step that up.

How do you get in 64oz of Water?

I wake up at 7 am and go to bed at 10pm so I do about 4oz of water every hour....I know its TMI but my Doc told me to get my urine as pale as possible thats sign of good hydration. :-) so far mine is almost transparent

Had surgery on the 25th as well. The most I've drank is about 16 oz and maybe just a swallow or two of Protein. Even the unflavored protein that used prior to surgery does not sit well. I'm just not hungry. Down 13.80 lbs since surgery.

Hello

Im not sure what I understand for " doesn't set well" what do you feel exactly? So far I have not vomited anything :-) so Im happy

I to get in about 74 oz Fluid daily, i start out in the early am, with à hot 10 oz cup mostly Water chicken broth, it helps with the grude in my throat like à slime or something in the mornings...anybody else have this slime like in throat?

Aline... If I don't brush my teeth immediately upon waking, I could gag! My mouth feels gross most of the day as well.

Aline... If I don't brush my teeth immediately upon waking' date=' I could gag! My mouth feels gross most of the day as well.[/quote']

Mine too and the Protein Shakes don't help, they seem to leave a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. It seems like I've been brushing my teeth 10 times a day!

Yes i see im not the only one..its strange cause i suffered so many years with terrible reflux, and this dont burn or nothing it just sit there hanging around...lol...

Hi June sleevers! I just thought I would post here because I was sleeved 1 year ago on June 18, 2012, I just had my 1 yr checkup today and I thought you would like to see my Drs official photos, I still have 32 lbs to goal.

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

post-31245-13813667319144_thumb.png

Hi June sleevers! I just thought I would post here because I was sleeved 1 year ago on June 18' date=' 2012, I just had my 1 yr checkup today and I thought you would like to see my Drs official photos, I still have 32 lbs to goal.

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST[/quote']

This is awesome!! Thank you for sharing here and happy sleeviversary!! I was sleeved June 26 at 322 pounds but gained 11 pounds Water weight in hospital, as of today, I have lost that plus 8 more!! From 333 to 314 since Friday!! I have not weighed this low in 4 years!! And I have just begun!!!

Try a vegetable puree' date=' such as sweet potato, carrot, or cauliflower, with some unflavored Protein Powder added. You can add some chicken broth, butter, milk, or other seasonings. Also, I like pumpkin pie, so I was thinking of trying some pumpkin puree with vanilla Protein powder & pumpkin pie spice. Could do an apple pie version with applesauce, vanilla powder, & apple pie spice.[/quote']

I've been doing 2oz of fage 0% greek yogurt mixed with 2-3 tablespoons of motts natural no sugar added apple sauce and sprinkling some cinnamon in with it its approx 6grams of protein and tastes just like apple pie...you could prob add a little protein powder if you wanted to kick it up, but even without its a satisfying little treat :)

This is awesome!! Thank you for sharing here and happy sleeviversary!! I was sleeved June 26 at 322 pounds but gained 11 pounds Water weight in hospital' date=' as of today, I have lost that plus 8 more!! From 333 to 314 since Friday!! I have not weighed this low in 4 years!! And I have just begun!!![/quote']

Hi Brenda, I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more about your journey.

I had the surgery 1 week ago today. Feeling pretty good so far...still a little achy, but each day I feel leaps and bounds better. Here are my stats so far:

Highest: 333.4

Pre-Op Diet Start: 274.4

Surgery: 266.6

1 Wk Post-Op: 261.2

Notes: I'm 5'6" tall. I did weight watchers for 1.5 years before approaching a doctor about the surgery. Weight watchers tapered off and I was struggling to continue losing. My pre-op diet was 2 weeks...and I wasn't perfect the whole 2 weeks, but I really tried.

Hi June sleevers! I just thought I would post here because I was sleeved 1 year ago on June 18, 2012, I just had my 1 yr checkup today and I thought you would like to see my Drs official photos, I still have 32 lbs to goal.

post-31245-13813667319144_thumb.png

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. You did so great!