Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I used pretty much every powdered seasoning there was lol, and even a little franks red hot.

Oh, I used pretty much everything! My favorite combination is what I had for Breakfast almost every. single. morning. (because it was SO tasty). I cooked some sweet ripe banana in a frying pan until it was browned, then topped that with one poached egg, a tiny bit of cheddar cheese, and some Blair's Green Death Wish jalapeno hot sauce. I never liked poached eggs before surgery, but I LOVED them for the pureed stage and still eat them now! I always weighed my food to make sure I wasn't eating more than 3 oz per meal for pureed stage. I also liked doing a 'buffalo chicken' type of thing. Put slow-cooked chicken breast, some bleu cheese, ranch dressing, and Franks hot sauce in a food processor, and chop it up! I ate that for a bunch of lunches along with 1/2 oz veggies (like sautéed peas and onions with rosemary that I had food processed, and 1/2 oz of fruit (like applesauce, or something like that). I also liked making a mini 'lasagna' out of homemade Tomato sauce (allspice, maple Syrup, onions, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil) layered with ricotta (mixed with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, and maybe a tiny bit of mozzarella, but not enough to make it stringy) in a ramekin or small casserole dish. Very tasty.

Oh' date=' I used pretty much everything! My favorite combination is what I had for breakfast almost every. single. morning. (because it was SO tasty). I cooked some sweet ripe banana in a frying pan until it was browned, then topped that with one poached egg, a tiny bit of cheddar cheese, and some Blair's Green Death Wish jalapeno hot sauce. I never liked poached eggs before surgery, but I LOVED them for the pureed stage and still eat them now! I always weighed my food to make sure I wasn't eating more than 3 oz per meal for pureed stage. I also liked doing a 'buffalo chicken' type of thing. Put slow-cooked chicken breast, some bleu cheese, ranch dressing, and Franks hot sauce in a food processor, and chop it up! I ate that for a bunch of lunches along with 1/2 oz veggies (like sautéed peas and onions with rosemary that I had food processed, and 1/2 oz of fruit (like applesauce, or something like that). I also liked making a mini 'lasagna' out of homemade Tomato sauce (allspice, maple Syrup, onions, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil) layered with ricotta (mixed with 1 egg, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, and maybe a tiny bit of mozzarella, but not enough to make it stringy) in a ramekin or small casserole dish. Very tasty.[/quote']

Wow. U did try a lot. Thanks for the suggestions!!!! I'm ready to move on from the shakes!

Oh yeah, I've been there! Once I was into pureed foods, I was NOT satisfied! I would have given ANYTHING to be able to chew something. In liquid stage, at least I knew I could only drink, but puree was not satisfying for me. I occasionally had a shake instead of a meal when I was having trouble. Oh, puree... how I hated you. There are some tasty options, though. And pudding. Lots of tasty pudding.

I used canned chicken (the lemon pepper was yummy) but regular you can do your own thing with. I did egg salad - went down fine, the only problem was before surgery I was the biggest fan of mayo - after surgery I hate it so I pretty much stay away from it. Also did tuna salad - same thing with the mayo though.

I did the buffalo chicken thing too - I seen this recipe in the recipes section - but not as freshly - I work so much and constantly on the run so :

Canned chicken ( I used 2 tablespoons)

2 tablespoon FF ranch dressing

1 teaspoon of buffalo sauce ( I used Moore's)

Optional : bleu cheese crumbles

Salt and pepper to taste

*spray butter milds the spice if you find it's too much (I used I can't believe it's not butter)

Puree until smooth.

(This was my favorite)

Canned chicken (same serving size as above)

I made McCormick's Chicken Gravy in the pack

Poured 2 tbsp over the chicken

Salt and pepper to taste

Puree until smooth

Canned chicken (same serving)

2 tbsp of light Italian dressing

Salt, pepper, and garlic powder

Couple of sprays of butter

Puree till smooth

Shredded 1 babybel mozzarella cheese (melted)

2 tbsp (you can use more) of spaghetti sauce ( I used Ragu)

Parmesan cheese on top

Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste

( this was yummy - tastes just like chicken Parmesan)

Canned chicken - great value sells a lemon pepper brand

This is delicious right out of the can truthfully.

The only thing I added to it on an occasion is the spray butter.

Didn't even add salt or pepper.

For sides, I did carrots & string Beans.

I still do these recipes during the soft stage

Just for veggies now I do asparagus spears too.

I didn't even feel deprived eating these recipes & I was soooo happy to reach purées. :)

I used canned chicken (the lemon pepper was yummy) but regular you can do your own thing with. I did egg salad - went down fine' date=' the only problem was before surgery I was the biggest fan of mayo - after surgery I hate it so I pretty much stay away from it. Also did tuna salad - same thing with the mayo though.

I did the buffalo chicken thing too - I seen this recipe in the recipes section - but not as freshly - I work so much and constantly on the run so :

Canned chicken ( I used 2 tablespoons)

2 tablespoon FF ranch dressing

1 teaspoon of buffalo sauce ( I used Moore's)

Optional : bleu cheese crumbles

Salt and pepper to taste

*spray butter milds the spice if you find it's too much (I used I can't believe it's not butter)

Puree until smooth.

(This was my favorite)

Canned chicken (same serving size as above)

I made McCormick's Chicken Gravy in the pack

Poured 2 tbsp over the chicken

Salt and pepper to taste

Puree until smooth

2 tbsp of light Italian dressing

Salt, pepper, and garlic powder

Couple of sprays of butter

Puree till smooth

Shredded 1 babybel mozzarella cheese (melted)

2 tbsp (you can use more) of spaghetti sauce ( I used Ragu)

Parmesan cheese on top

Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste

( this was yummy - tastes just like chicken Parmesan)

Canned chicken - great value sells a lemon pepper brand

This is delicious right out of the can truthfully.

The only thing I added to it on an occasion is the spray butter.

Didn't even add salt or pepper.

For sides, I did carrots & string Beans.

I still do these recipes during the soft stage

Just for veggies now I do asparagus spears too.

I didn't even feel deprived eating these recipes & I was soooo happy to reach purées. :)

[/quote']

Thank you. Ill be sure to try some of these. I'm a little skeptical of pureeing meats. Dont know if its gonna work w me. Figured I cld try tuna chicken and salmon in the can. Since that's kinda how they are already (blended)

Trust me' date=' after the liquid diet I was on I was ready for anything purée! :) it's not beautiful to look at, but tastes pretty good.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that's How I feel.lol.