Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hey Mini aka Puff Mama!

I lost 3.2lbs this week.

for a total of 4 lbs lost since the start of the challenge.

The scale is finally moving in the right direction!:thumbup:

Speaking of Ben & Jerrys, there is a blurb on MSN today about PETA wanting B&J to make their ice cream out of human milk. Eeewwww!!!
Ok that is just GROSS! BLECH.

Speaking of speaking of B&J... saw they now make Cake Batter. :D :drool: Swirled with chocolate frosting. Oh I wanted to buy it soooo bad. But hubby was behind me yapping about goals and shit, blah blah blah, so I didn't cave. ha ha.

He has lost 13 pounds since starting the gym with me. I was only 6 pounds away from weighing less than him and then he does this. Ha ha! Bastard.

Hey Mini aka Puff Mama!

I lost 3.2lbs this week.

for a total of 4 lbs lost since the start of the challenge.

The scale is finally moving in the right direction!:thumbup:

AWESOME WTG!

PUFF MAMA~ Put me down for -1. I am back into twoterville. Woot! (also back where I started 2 weeks ago... heh. :))

Well, back from the doctor. I guess he had planned to put me on metformin but he spoke with an endocrinologist yesterday who said that there was no need to put me on meds since I've had the band and am losing weight. I will be testing though so that I can adjust my food accordingly. I was actually kind of hoping that he'd give me Metformin as it would probably help my weight loss . . . oh well.

I did lose .8 this week though . . . plus the 2 lbs I gained early in the week, so that's good.

I have to go give a talk on adolescent brain development at a pediatric nursing conference, then we're heading to our treehouse for the weekend. So everybody send in your weights and I'll catch up again later.

Dork -your photos rock!

Ok that is just GROSS! BLECH.

Speaking of speaking of B&J... saw they now make Cake Batter. :):DSwirled with chocolate frosting. Oh I wanted to buy it soooo bad. But hubby was behind me yapping about goals and shit, blah blah blah, so I didn't cave. ha ha.

He has lost 13 pounds since starting the gym with me. I was only 6 pounds away from weighing less than him and then he does this. Ha ha! Bastard.

AWESOME WTG!

PUFF MAMA~ Put me down for -1. I am back into twoterville. Woot! (also back where I started 2 weeks ago... heh. :thumbup:)

Dorkie,

I'm at work and can't see your pics, but I'll see them once I get home.

I do love your new Avatar! AND I agree your face is just adorable!

Well, back from the doctor. I guess he had planned to put me on metformin but he spoke with an endocrinologist yesterday who said that there was no need to put me on meds since I've had the band and am losing weight. I will be testing though so that I can adjust my food accordingly. I was actually kind of hoping that he'd give me Metformin as it would probably help my weight loss . . . oh well.

I did lose .8 this week though . . . plus the 2 lbs I gained early in the week, so that's good.

I have to go give a talk on adolescent brain development at a pediatric nursing conference, then we're heading to our treehouse for the weekend. So everybody send in your weights and I'll catch up again later.

Dork -your photos rock!

Well, I guess, that's good Mini! It's interesting how every doc is different. I used to work for 9 doc and 4 midlevel providers... everyone of them managed their patients a little differently. At times it was quite frustrating.

If you manage your sugars with your diet, it's doable. Let me know if you need my help or hinderance!

Booo on the PETA request:thumbdown:

Yea can't wait for the Depp movie:tongue_smilie: Don't care if it's good or bad.

Yep, Depp is some good eye candy....

Happy Friday Banditos!

~30 days of night...scared the poo out of me! My son has a friend that looks like Josh Hartnet (sp), we invited him over to watch the movie...too funny, I call his friend Josh now.

~ could not vote on a dress, I liked them both, sorry. You will look amazingly hot in any dress you choose. I love, love, love a man in a uniform! I hope you post some pictures of the Ball Cinderella...ella...ella...(sorry couldn't help it).

~How is Tucker? Buster would like his address so he could send some treats! You can Pm it to me if you want.

~Brandy, how are you and the hubby doing?

~BFL gals, how is week two going? I read a little bit about it every day and let me tell you, you gals ROCK! COMMITTED FOSHO! This will be a tough one, but I really want to to start it after my 5k. I will be switching gyms and starting BFL AND I will have a new fill, I know this will move me in the right direction. WTG GALS!

~I watched a video clip of coloradocrazy on her blog

~Lap, if your lurking, I want you to know that I think about you often, hope all is well.

~It's that time of year again....teen sleep over! Remember last year when all the boys tried to pierce a body part?! I am hoping a year older and they will be mellow??? RIGHT! 10, 14 year olds...send prayers gals, give me strength to make it through the weekend.

~Adork, the pictures are wonderful! You look mahvelous!

gotta run!

BUT Josh Hartnett is even BETTER eye candy....I DROOL over him. Even when he has a unibrow!!!:D

I know you can't help yourself, it's ok!:)

I looked for the BFL book at the library when they were starting this, and they didn't have it. I stopped at the library near the hospital after my therapy appt yesterday, and they had literally just gotten it in, so I checked it out. Now I just have to get the motivation to read it. It doesn't bode well for me doing the challenge if I don't have enough motivation to read the book.:thumbup:

Good luck with those teenagers!! I very clearly remember being a teenager and my friends and I were rotten. Now that my friends have kids that are teenagers we are absolutely HORRIFIED remembering the things we did when we were that age!!

Well You're RIGHT the BFL is pretty hardcore! But it's doable and IF Soon-to-be-formerly-fat-Heavy-DD can do it, anyone can. My butt muscles are killing me! I asked my daughter last night if she'd massage them for me (just as a joke of course) and she said, "NO! Then I'd have to cut my hand off." Nice daughter, huh?

Her abs are killing her! I told her, "hey I breastfed you and changed your diapers! do you really think think these breasts got this way on their own?"

ARGH!

I'll massage your butt Dee, that's what gloves are for!!:thumbup:

Dork -your photos rock!

Puff Mini-Down 2 pounds this week (have no idea how since I have been emotionally eating...but once I really thought about it I haven't eaten very often...I have just been eating crap when I do eat. That needs to stop!)

Have fun at your treehouse!!

Love and Hugs,

80 Talking Boobies

Ok ladies-it is OFFICIAL. Everyone around me has gone CRAZY. My sister just called me and told me that my lunatic mother called her Lt. Colonel ANONYMOUSLY (but he has caller ID, duh!) telling him that my sister has gone crazy because she wants to deploy, and that she can't leave her kids, and that she is having marital problems.

I was like "WTF????????" Did she not stop to think that she is not going to get much sympathy from the Lt. Colonel because he DOESN'T CARE? He told her every Marine has to deploy, and that the Marine Corp does not care about her marriage! Waa haa haa!! Seriously, what is she thinking??? What did she think she was possibly going to gain from this?

She needs to quit messing with my sisters life!! She is 26 years old, I am pretty sure that qualifies as being an adult!!! My poor sister got called into his office after being on the range all day, and he was like "Some woman just called here anonymously from this number, blah blah blah." Talk about mortification for her!

I don't even know what to say to my mom, but I cannot let this go. I just can't. She needs to be stopped!!!!:thumbup:

But it works out ok for me because now my sister really won't want her to come visit! (Oooh, I am a horrible daughter!)

I'll massage your butt Dee, that's what gloves are for!!:thumbup:

Oh Goodie! Is that when you'd have to double glove, Nurse Munchie?

Thanks!!!

Ok ladies-it is OFFICIAL. Everyone around me has gone CRAZY. My sister just called me and told me that my lunatic mother called her Lt. Colonel ANONYMOUSLY (but he has caller ID, duh!) telling him that my sister has gone crazy because she wants to deploy, and that she can't leave her kids, and that she is having marital problems.

I was like "WTF????????" Did she not stop to think that she is not going to get much sympathy from the Lt. Colonel because he DOESN'T CARE? He told her every Marine has to deploy, and that the Marine Corp does not care about her marriage! Waa haa haa!! Seriously, what is she thinking??? What did she think she was possibly going to gain from this?

She needs to quit messing with my sisters life!! She is 26 years old, I am pretty sure that qualifies as being an adult!!! My poor sister got called into his office after being on the range all day, and he was like "Some woman just called here anonymously from this number, blah blah blah." Talk about mortification for her!

I don't even know what to say to my mom, but I cannot let this go. I just can't. She needs to be stopped!!!!:thumbup:

But it works out ok for me because now my sister really won't want her to come visit! (Oooh, I am a horrible daughter!)

Oh My Goodness! Your Mom is totally out of control! Your poor sister! I bet she wanted to crawl under the desk! Did she actually think her call would have made a difference? BESIDES your sister has a right to do what she wants with her life... I agree 26 y/o is an adult!

Yep, I am about 99.9% sure that my sister wanted to crawl under a desk,r into a hole in the ground, or wished that she had the Harry Potter Cloak of Invisibility!!

Yep, I am about 99.9% sure that my sister wanted to crawl under a desk,r into a hole in the ground, or wished that she had the Harry Potter Cloak of Invisibility!!

Oh no, are you one of those Harry Potter freaks? :thumbup:

I may have seriously misjudged you my dear Munch.

Oh no, are you one of those Harry Potter freaks? :thumbup:

I may have seriously misjudged you my dear Munch.

Is that a good thing Jaime or a bad thing?