Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January sleevers......what's your weight loss so far?

Starting weight 268

Surg weight 228

Current weight 190

Total loss 78 lbs.

started my diet oct 19, surgery was jan 9. Haven't lost anything for a few days but I wouldn't count that as a stall. Only real stall was 2 weeks post op I didn't lose for over a week.

January 22, 2013 surgery date

Starting Weight: 205

Surgery Date: 195

Total Pre Op Weight Loss: 10 pounds

Current Weight: 179

Total Weight Loss: 26 pounds

My problem: I am not drinking enough Water, I can't stomach Protein Shakes and I seriously can eat what ever I want without feeling any negative side effects... to a fault. I only feel full faster. :( I wish my stomach made me sick or I had problems eating things. It's all about self discipline which if I had in the first place, I wouldn't have needed this surgery. I work out and run on my treadmill. I was on a stall so I quit working out and weight finally started to fall off. Perhaps I was not getting enough good calories and of course need more Protein and less carbs. I really need to start anew and get my nutrition in gear and resume my work outs. A few weeks ago I actually ran 3 miles without stopping. Never being a runner, that was a huge accomplishment for me. Now if I could just eat right and drink more water, I could maybe get this weight falling off faster!!!

Surgery January 17th starting weight 256 current weight 207

I have stalled a few times and suffer with Constipation but, I would most definitely have this surgery again. Can't wait until I get to onederland . :)

Sx jan/15 and i am down 52lbs...staled a bunch of times within the few months

Surgery 1/2.. .Day of surgery weight 264. As of today 45 pound loss (no pre op died was required) so all my weight loss is post op. I am very happy with my results so far.. Looking forward to my continued journey..

Surgery 1/21/13 started at 290 day of surgery my current weight is 236 took this pics this weekend

post-23216-13813664366427_thumb.jpg

Jan 7th surgery and down 60lbs

I was done the same day. Only down 35. What is your diet like??

Hit 55lbs lost today, since surgery... :D .

1/29/13 surgery date, down 30 lbs

Girl! You are not a slow loser! I had surgery 1/17 and am down 33 pounds...15 of the 33 were with the liquid diet. So I have only lost 18 since surgery. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Yeah! Someone like me!! My surgery date was 1/21 and I've lost 12 pounds!! I just don't get this!!

I'm a slow poke too. My best days for losing are the ones with protien shakes and Water. No stupid carbs - like mashed potatoes, fruit juice and sweet smoothies. I keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds. Ugh! One-derland is just two pounds away but I can't seem to break through.

Hang in there. I share your frustration, even though we both know slow and steady wins the day.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

seems like if you have a lower bmi it's slower....

I'm really strict about eating just three meals

Typically Breakfast I have a spoon of Peanut Butter w/ banana or apple slices or I scramble one egg w/ ham cut up into it

lunch I usually roll deli meat in lettuce w/ fruit on the side or I'll eat a 100cal flat bread with deli meat lettuce n mayo...

dinner I'll eat whatever... I pretty much never have cut carbs out completely but it should never be what ur meal totally consists of... If I eat pizza I get it with meatballs or chicken on top so I always get protein...