Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any locals?

Hi Everyone!

Lisa - Thanks for the good wishes. Good to see you on the board. You must be so excited! How thrilling to have your own place. Just think of all the exercise you are getting with packing and such! You are doing a wonderful job with the weight loss. :crying: Oh and the friend thing, it took me a while to get it right.

I have to admit that the little $*%&% female that works in my office as well is getting on my nerves. It has actually INSPIRED me to continue to stay the course. Because she is an annoying pain in the butt, I know it will annoy her as I loose weight. I figure it is a lousy excuse, but I'll take any motivation! :confused_smile: I am clearing some stuff out of my office this weekend so I can use my bike. I figure I will not have an excuse not to exercise after that!

My son is going to a birthday party on saturday at one of those bounce places. They encourge the parents to join in. So, you can bet that I will be jumping in one of those things along with my son! I figure it will be good exercise and just plain fun! I just hope there is no weight restriction!

Anyone have a lot of fun doing any particular exercise? I figure if I can get some fun stuff in, I'll keep at it.

Howdy everyone!

How are things going? I went to the support group meeting last night. It was interesting. I see all kinds of folks, from those who are doing the diets before hand to some who have reached their goal weight. I'm glad I went because it seems to help keep me on track.

Lisa - are you moved in yet? lol, it takes a while. I hope everything is going well.

Lynn - how was the vacation? I hope you had a good time.

Well, I lost the weight I gained, which is nice. I'm glad to be back where I was. Now, to the loosing weight part of the program! :) It is nice that my ticker is correct now!

Paulette- glad to hear you are back on track

36_1_74.gif

I totally forgot about the support group meeting eith just getting back from vacation

Vacation was fine. I was back at my sister's place getting more things cleaned out, but did add some un time with friends to the long weekend and a walk on the beach..

I keep plugging away with tha exercise at the "Y". I totally enjoy the Water aerobics class. I think I am addicted

I have finally hit below 200#, by just a hair... but I didi it...almost half way to my goal

Lisa - moving has kept you busy..need to make a bit of time to relax..

have a great day everyone

Hey Rob,

were you at the "Y" last night?????

I was talking with someone in the pool and was thinking it may have been you??

Lynn - :smile2::thumbup::w00t: YEAH! I am doing such a happy dance for you. You are oneunderland!! What an awesome place to reach. Almost 1/2 way there! How exciting!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to join you! :Angel_anim:

hi everyone, sorry i've been MIA. how is everyone doing?

i start mushies today, yay! Irgau wouldn't move me earlier. dammit. i waited in that waiting room for 1 1/2 hrs and saw him for 90 seconds. i see him again monday, and he said he may give me a fill then. that makes me excited!

glad to see all is going well, 366. I know some people have complained about the wait at the DR office. I have had to wait about 30 minutes.

I am scheduled for a fill on 6/10, but have been having lots of issues lately with eating certain types of food. Today for lunch it was cod. it did not want to go down, but at the same time the cauliflower and baked potatoe was fine???

Good morning everybody,

I hope everybody is tolerating this hot weather!!! Today I'm off to see the pulmonologist. Not sure what's going to happen there but at least I'll get to have another appointment checked off my "to do" list. When I saw the cardiologist on Thursday he said " I see they have you jumping through all the hoops". I know it's a good thing that my insurance is being careful but I sure hate this wait!!! I've always hated summer. Maybe it's because I'm so uncomfortable in my "own skin" I don't want to do anything. Oh well....sorry to babble so much. Hope everybody is doing well. I love reading all the posts. It really keeps me motivated.

all the appt are not just for the inasurance clearance, CHRIAS and PMRI have their own list of clearances before surgery, whether you are self pay or insurance is covering. All for the better I think, you know you have a clean bill of health in all those areas and also have an idea of how things will improve for you after surgery.

Well I just returned from my pulmonologist appointment. It went well but he does want me to have a sleep study. I snore and my son-in-law made the observation that he saw me stop breathing while I was sleeping on their coach and thought I had died!!! I told Dr. Peters that and also the Pulmonologist. I've never had a sleep study before so it should be quite interesting. I do feel like I am getting a good check up from all the doctors and lab work and my husband is thrilled to know my health is good. I am glad Chrias is careful. I'm sure that's why they have such a good reputation.

who was your pulmonologist? I went to Dr Jones, then the NP, Mary Adams. my sleep study was done at American Sleep Medicine. I felt like i was checking into a hotel room, very private and if it could be relaxing.. i would suggest getting it scheduled ASAP as if you ned the apnea machine they will want you to get it and use it for a bit before they give you clearance... good luck

I saw Dr. Walsh in Dover. The office said I would be contacted in a couple of days to schedule my study. This is the first clich I've encountered. My 6 month pre op diet won't be up until the middle of October so hopefully that's still far enough away that it won't affect the scheduling of my surgery. In 2 weeks I go for the nurse and psych appointment.