Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made it to the gym..yay! Thanks ladies, my next 10lbs gets a Pandora charm.

Made it to the gym..yay! Thanks ladies' date=' my next 10lbs gets a Pandora charm.[/quote']

I had my sleeve the same day as you, It's great that you're doing so well! I am also doing well, but had some confusion on the diet in weeks 3. But, I have only lost 10 lbs in these first two weeks. Do you feel like that's not enough?

That's so good, congratulations on making it! You will start seeing and reaping the benefits of your hard work and effort SOON!

I lost 11 pounds in my first two weeks - everyone is different (I know it sounds cliche) but don't get discouraged you're still one pound closer than you were two weeks ago. I asked my doctor if that was normal, and he said that everyone is different and that he isn't even concerned about weight loss being an issue because he already knows that it's going to happen. Besides, it took me YEARS to get this way so I can't expect it to all fall off.

You're right! I didn't get over weight over night! Thanks for the advice. Good luck to you on your journey!

You too! Trust me your feelings are completely normal! Each day you are one step closer to goal and further than you were yesterday! Good luck! Glad to hear you are doing good! & we are all here for uplifting support, this journey is undoubtedly NOT the easy way out! What were you were stats? Our weight loss may be relatively close? If you don't mind me asking.

I started at 241 my surgery was 2-28 I'm at 230 at the moment. I'm 5'6" 30 years old

I'm 32 had surgery on 2/28... Down 11 lbs but 32 total since preop appt.

Hi walk about an hour every day Monday through Friday. I still have a very hard time getting in my fluids and Protein. If I take sips it still feels like it's upsetting my stomach but I do find drinking from a straw helps a lot. I have my check up tomorrow with my nutritionist and hoping that she will give me some suggestions or moved me onto the next stage.

I did have some scrambled eggs tonight and that went okay but I ate them too fast and ended up feeling sick. I also have tried some small bites of chicken chewed very well and that went down okay so I'm hoping that I can get the Protein in that way or by a Greek yogurt.

Preop weight 238

Surgery weight 217

Today weight 206

Hi! Getting in the Protein is hard - I found switching it up helps. I just went to my follow up today and they moved me to purées. I had puréed brisket tonight which went really well for me. Small bites, chewed it to more mush, and put a lot of juice/moisture in it. Tummy handled it really well. Although I felt satisfied way fast! I was so terrified and excited but my energy level already picked up a couple of notches. Maybe try liquids ice cold - I find I have better response with cold liquids and it helps me drink more. Makes me want to drink more. I add ice to my skim milk and Protein powder and that makes it taste better too. I also have to constantly drink all day, but I returned to 'normal sips' pretty fast & it doesn't cause pain or discomfort.

Our stats aren't close, you are much further ahead of me but our weight loss seems relatively close at total! I started at 326#, day before surgery I was 303, today I weighed in at 292. I'm excited about this because overall it is 34 pounds in a month & I have not broke 300# in years. I dropped 11# from surgery date & 23 on the pre-op diet. I'm also 5'9" - age : 21.

Keep up the good work and good luck with the fluids constantly sip, sip, sip. Maybe you can time yourself by TV commercials. Try to sip as much as you can during tv commercials, when your show comes back on, stop sipping until the next commercial comes on. Just get into a schedule of it. My tummy rumbles at everything though, but seems to be calming down lately.

Hope this helps! & congrats on the weight loss! Be proud of your accomplishments!

I had my sleeve the same day as you' date=' It's great that you're doing so well! I am also doing well, but had some confusion on the diet in weeks 3. But, I have only lost 10 lbs in these first two weeks. Do you feel like that's not enough?[/quote']

I think you're doing fine. The scale hasn't moved in a week but I don't worry I know it will soon. I know going in the gym will make it move.

Im going to get pro stat, to replace my Protein Shakes.< /p>

Congrats in hitting the 200s prettylilheart!!. Excited for u. U r so positive. I had my follow up today. They pulled 1/3 drains. It hurt like heck. Apparently the tissue grew around it and it was stuck. He said I have a few more visits before um back on a regular track like everyone else. I'm moved to soft foods, I made tuna salad and its been uneasy so far. My stomach hurts when I stretch it. Going it goes away soon. Got my staples out :) catscan on the 22nd and how to be where everyone else is in the 26th. Lost 28lbs so far since surgery. Im at 266 :)

Hoping* not going and hope not how on my cell phone sorry about misspells

I was sleeved on 2/27. Moved up to puréed yesterday. My Dr wants me at 800 calories but for the life of me I can't figure out how to eat 1/4 cup every 2-3 hours and get 800 cals. Today I still drank one of my Protein Shakes but I also ate an egg, 2 cheese sticks, yogurt, bean Soup and even Peanut Butter and I'm at 650 calories. Im reaching my Protein and Water ok. Any ideas from all of you?

I was sleeved on 2/27. Have slept on my left side since day 2. Still have staples on the right side. Don't really have any pain thank goodness. I am having a hard time getting 60oz of liquid in and 60grams of Protein. Any ideas?

I was sleeved the same day! I'm struggling too. I bought a dasani Water Enhancer for my Water it helped a lot.