Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March into Formation March Sleevers! Roll Call...

I was sleeved yesterday. My gas pain is over the top right now! I am in significant pain as well. I'm hoping this all goes away soon. Surgery went well so that is a plus. We were told my husband and I could stay in the same room together and that isn't happening. I am sharing a room with another lady and her husband. My husband slept in the entry area last night. I'm on the count down to 2PM today. I really want some ice chips.< /div>

Where did you get sleeved? With which surgeon?

Amanda Rae

I was sleeved yesterday. My gas pain is over the top right now! I am in significant pain as well. I'm hoping this all goes away soon. Surgery went well so that is a plus. We were told my husband and I could stay in the same room together and that isn't happening. I am sharing a room with another lady and her husband. My husband slept in the entry area last night. I'm on the count down to 2PM today. I really want some ice chips.< /p>

Im sorry your in pain rite now, Hang in there :) Good luck today with feeling better and getting in your liquids, i hope tonight is more easy for you..

I was sleeved yesterday. My gas pain is over the top right now! I am in significant pain as well. I'm hoping this all goes away soon. Surgery went well so that is a plus. We were told my husband and I could stay in the same room together and that isn't happening. I am sharing a room with another lady and her husband. My husband slept in the entry area last night. I'm on the count down to 2PM today. I really want some ice chips.< /div>

That's how I was with the gas pains and pain in general. But listen to me....I started making myself get up every 10-15 mins and do about 3 laps around the nurses station. And by doing this I started to feel SO much better. Walking really is the key to feeling better. I hope it gets easier for you soon! You can do this!! :)

Marly, I am so glad your doing good. It's great to hear you giving advice and being so positive. I know how nervous you were before getting to Tijuana.< /p>

Hang in there Girlinthrmirror!!!!

I was right there where you are 5 days ago. I can tell you everyday it gets better. Especially when you are back home in your own space it gets easier. I also had a lot of reflux afterwards and had to get some tums. Hope this helps! Wishing you a speedy recovery! :)

That's how I was with the gas pains and pain in general. But listen to me....I started making myself get up every 10-15 mins and do about 3 laps around the nurses station. And by doing this I started to feel SO much better. Walking really is the key to feeling better. I hope it gets easier for you soon! You can do this!! :)

Can't say enough about the walking. Was sleeved yesterday. When I would get the gas pain in my left shoulder, I just got up and walked and it went away. Lucky so far have not had it bad. Was able to get good fluids yesterday. I got to come home today and it's been a good day. Soreness but nothing bad.

Having a really really bad today, pretty much complete breakdown. Cried all the way to my daughters school this morning and the tears are running again now....

Seriously thinking about cancelling. My daughter is freaking out, she is 7, she doesnt want me to leave and never come home. My husband is freaking over financials and now I am too......

I have been fine up until this last week.... I am 2 seconds away from cancelling the entire thing!!

Marly' date=' I am so glad your doing good. It's great to hear you giving advice and being so positive. I know how nervous you were before getting to Tijuana.[/quote']

Thank you Cindy! I was really positive about everything until about two days before arriving in TJ till up to even about today. The whole process has been very painful for me and I wasn't expecting that much I guess. But every little bit I have improved it has helped my attitude. And it will be worth it, I know that. But when I was hurting I was just miserable!

Having a really really bad today, pretty much complete breakdown. Cried all the way to my daughters school this morning and the tears are running again now....

Seriously thinking about cancelling. My daughter is freaking out, she is 7, she doesnt want me to leave and never come home. My husband is freaking over financials and now I am too......

I have been fine up until this last week.... I am 2 seconds away from cancelling the entire thing!!

Seriously hope that you don't cancel. Wouldn't you just be mad at yourself this time next year when you think of how much weight you could have lost? Obviously, it's your choice. But sometimes, you gotta walk by faith and not by sight.

I was pretty scared too even directly pre op wait go to in. Dr. Nicholson come in and was so calming and sure. He reminded me that this procedure is even less risky the a C-section. I felt better and even though I just had it yesterday, I am home and doing quite well. Was up walking few hours after I got back into my room. I am not in big pain and when I get a bit gassy, I just walk. I am so glad it's done. I think the stress and anxiety are worse that the procedure.

Good luck to you and I'm sure you will do what is best for you!

I just put my daughter to bed, she said that she wanted me to go and "be skinny so that I can have more energy".....that was it, that was enough to reaffirm my decision to do this....

I want the energy to play with her and be the best mom I can be.....

Thank you guys for your encouraging words

I just put my daughter to bed, she said that she wanted me to go and "be skinny so that I can have more energy".....that was it, that was enough to reaffirm my decision to do this....

Wow! What a smart little girl. She'll be so happy to have her mom play with her this summer!!!

I'm so glad you have your answer! I was going to say not to let the current stress deter you from your long range goal! I too have a 7 almost 8 year old daughter and I'm tired of being fat, out of energy, depressed and something hurting. I want to be an active mom and do fun things with her and stop being bad example of no exercise, not caring what I look like and being a blob! We got this! We can do it!