Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March into Formation March Sleevers! Roll Call...

Having a really really bad today' date=' pretty much complete breakdown. Cried all the way to my daughters school this morning and the tears are running again now....

Seriously thinking about cancelling. My daughter is freaking out, she is 7, she doesnt want me to leave and never come home. My husband is freaking over financials and now I am too......

I have been fine up until this last week.... I am 2 seconds away from cancelling the entire thing!![/quote']

Aww I hate to hear this. Don't cancel just yet. I think you will regret it. You will be so much better off. But you know what's best for you. I know it's scary. I can imagine it is hard with the 7 year old. We are here for you no matter what u decide. I will be praying for you.

Well I guess I should of read the whole thread before replying. I am so happy your daughter reaffirmed things for you. It is gonna be nice this time next year to be thin!!!!!!

I just put my daughter to bed, she said that she wanted me to go and "be skinny so that I can have more energy".....that was it, that was enough to reaffirm my decision to do this....

I want the energy to play with her and be the best mom I can be.....

Thank you guys for your encouraging words

Aww...I'm so glad you're hanging in there. Although it's a really tough thing, I know I will feel more regret for not having gone and done it, if I cancel. I hope that you can find some strength. It's not too far off and then she will be so happy to have a mommy that can be active with her.

~Kat

March 19th' date=' Obesity Control Center, Dr. Ortiz.[/quote']

I will be there on the 20th

Hi everyone,

I am new and wanted to be included in this group. I will be having a revision surgery from band to sleeve on march 23rd with Dr. Garcia in Tijuana. Anyone else? I am very nervous about Tijuana...I visited several times when I was younger! I have been reading so many great things here that I have decided I will be ok.

I am also nervous that I will be a disappointment to everyone including myself again if this surgery doesn't help me lose weight. the band has been awful for me and I am so hopeful for the sleeve. Thanks everyone for being my support without knowing it as I just read all the different forums.

Hi everyone' date='

I am new and wanted to be included in this group. I will be having a revision surgery from band to sleeve on march 23rd with Dr. Garcia in Tijuana. Anyone else? I am very nervous about Tijuana...I visited several times when I was younger! I have been reading so many great things here that I have decided I will be ok.

I am also nervous that I will be a disappointment to everyone including myself again if this surgery doesn't help me lose weight. the band has been awful for me and I am so hopeful for the sleeve. Thanks everyone for being my support without knowing it as I just read all the different forums.[/quote']

Welcome! I don't have personal experience with Dr. Garcia, or any surgeon yet (still preop), but those who've been sleeved by him say he and his team are wonderful! Best of luck to you.

Amanda Rae

Hi Willbethin, I did a lot of research about the band before deciding to go with the sleeve. It sounds like I would have never have done well with the band. I'm going on the 25 to Mi with Doctor Garcia. Maybe I'll see you! I'm very nervous too. I've never read anything bad about Dr. Garcia. I think we will be in good hands. I also hear really positive results from his patients. I agree with you though, this is a huge leap of faith! Hang in there.

Hi everyone' date='

I am also nervous that I will be a disappointment to everyone including myself again if this surgery doesn't help me lose weight. the band has been awful for me and I am so hopeful for the sleeve. Thanks everyone for being my support without knowing it as I just read all the different forums.[/quote']

Im right there with ya! Im a band to soon be sleever on 3/13 with Garcia! The band is horrible I agree! I am exactly the same weight as I was when I got it. I too am nervous at being disappointed myself if I cant succeed at a 2nd WLS...but I know we are not alone. We must succeed! I know we will! I was hungry all the freakin time with this band..like right now! Lol Best wishes!

Njones,

Kids can sometimes say the most sweet and perfect things! For me, it's been so sad when one of the boys asked why I never go outside and play with them. They are still young (1,2,5,7) and only know that mama's going to get her tummy fixed.

For me, I realized today that this will be the first time when I've had 5 days of not having to change diapers in 8 years! Woo-hoo!

Deborah

Sent from my iPhone using VST

March 18

Mi Doctor

Dr Cabrera

This time next week I should be starting my new life! I can't wait!

March 29th

Fernando Garcia

Mi doctors hospital

Coming alone

If all goes well, I will be there the same day :-)